Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 pm
"Akira? Yeah, sure. The only person I would worry about in this village is Reiko, and even I know her weakness." said Xantos. "Face reality, there is no good and evil. Only alive and dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:47 pm
"Reality is, you are an idiot, and a lunatic too." Yuzuki said, veins showing up in his face.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 pm
"An idiot hardly. A lunatic, maybe. Delightfully insane? Yes." said Xantos. "I've been to hell and back kid. You don't want to go there. My own son commited suicide, the woman I loved betrayed me and ended up dying. Two of Team Saber I saw die personally." he finished. "I've managed to stay alive. I'm nothing short of a genius."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:53 pm
"Delightfully?" Yuzuki asked, then he created a clone, sending it off to somewhere. "Delightfully no, and you were dead. YOu just managed to come back. And i wish you didn't. Lynch here, and I, and Shikana, and Akira, we can all kill you. Including the hokage, we'll destroy you."

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm
"If you believe you can, try. And I've done nothing wrong...yet. I'm expressing my opinion on life. Unless you wish this village to come to nothing less than fascism." said Xantos. "If I came back once, I can come back again. It happend with Zeramaru, I believe he set the record at more than five times."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
"YOU FREAK!" Yuzuki xcreamed but said no more.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm
"Very well, I'll leave you to your petty insults." said Xantos and walked away from the training grounds to experiment at his house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm
(Sheesh, thanks for forgetting I'm there Dripples.) Ryu glared at Xantos as he walked away. He then calmed down and looked at Shikana. "Come on sis, lets go see if mama's busy."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 am
(Oh srry, i thought it said u left sweatdrop )

Yuzuki screamed and punched a tree as Xantos walked away. While leaves were falling, Yuzuki said, "Someday, you'll die again, and will never come back! And if i have to, I'll cut your head off, and bury it more then 50 ft into the ground!"

(lol Shikamaru)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 pm
((...))

Shikana nodded, running after Ryu. "See you later Yuzuki!" She yelled behind her.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 pm
"Bye Shikana," Then Yuzuki decided to leave to, and so he ran waving back at lynch, "BYE BYE"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm
(Yes Lynch...join me. And together we will rule the dark side of the....um....uh....guild?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm
(NO DISASTER/LYNCH! YOU MUST STAY WITH LEAF, OR JOIN MIST!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 pm
((Mist? Those expansionist pigs? xD Jk!))

Lenon swooped down and, not seeing Xantos, flew off.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 am
(Sorry I was at an international project for 4 days straight so I haven't been on because of that.)

This big event that had occured. For what? Yuzuki and Xantos standing there and arguing like this. Lynch couldn't really say anything while thoughts flew through his head. Of course Yuzuki had points. But yet again, even though Xantos has his bad side, they still didn't know what he actually had done back in his Hokage time. Nevertheless, everybody leaved, only leaving Lynch at the long plain. He also waved bye to Yuzuki as he sat down, beginning to think of the whole situation. He couldn't figure Xantos out. Not in any way.

(Hmm.. Does the dark side have... cake? or cookies?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff