Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini jolted from her sleep, almost toppling from the bed. Her mother grabbed her arm, however, and managed to save her from a somewhat embarrassing fall. It took the girl several moments to realize who exactly had helped her. "Mom!" she cried happily, hugging the woman. Before she could greet her mother more, Luna's clone spoke.

"Yes, sensei," Rini sighed softly -- unsure whether to be excited or disappointed. She glanced apologetically at her mother, but Kirin just smiled encouragingly and nudged her off the bed. "I'll talk to you later," Rini promised, kissing her mother's cheek before turning to Luna's clone. "I'm ready. Uh, lead the way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jolted from her sleep, almost toppling from the bed. Her mother grabbed her arm, however, and managed to save her from a somewhat embarrassing fall. It took the girl several moments to realize who exactly had helped her. "Mom!" she cried happily, hugging the woman. Before she could greet her mother more, Luna's clone spoke.

"Yes, sensei," Rini sighed softly -- unsure whether to be excited or disappointed. She glanced apologetically at her mother, but Kirin just smiled encouragingly and nudged her off the bed. "I'll talk to you later," Rini promised, kissing her mother's cheek before turning to Luna's clone. "I'm ready. Uh, lead the way?"

Luna threw Rini a bag and sat on the bed beside the woman "Don't worry I will take care of your daughter." She put on a stethoscope and checked her pulse and heartbeat and then made handsign saying "Diagnosis" checking all her vitals "Your looking much better, just call the maids if you need anything, there will be two guards here to look after you." Luna got up and walked with Rini out the door, saying to the guards on the way out "Master Yun and I shall be away for a few days, keep this place and everyone inside it safe send note if anything goes wrong." She walked with Rini out the front doors, "We shall be going to the Mist Forest, there your training will begin."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini caught the bag, grunting a little as she swung it onto her back. It was a little heavy, but not too bad -- heavy enough to wonder what exactly Luna (or her clone) had put in it. She made sure the pack's straps were tight and its weight properly distributed on her back as she followed Luna to the front door.

A slight sense of worry settled on her chest, despite Luna's promise to her mother that Rini would be well taken care of. The girl had heard rumors of the Mist Forest -- how people got lost in it and were never seen or heard from again -- how dangerous creatures lurked in the thick mist. It was a favorite location for genjutsu training, she had also heard, and as she glanced up at her sensei leading the way, she wondered what exactly she would be learning in that forest.

((To the Mist Forest --> wink )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:22 pm
Luna arrived at the home of her and Yun in the dead of night, the moon red in the night sky. She ran kept to the side of the house, remaining in the shadows not wished to be seen by guards or maids. She got to her wall where her window was and climbed the wall using the chakra in her hands and feet and quickly unlocking the window and entering. She was wearing her ANBU outfit with a cloak so not to be recognized by anyone. She walked through her room and over to her walk in closet. She lit a small flame and walked inside the closet to the back where a wall was. She opened a slot in the wall and a complex combination waited. She sighed "I have to do this quick before anyone arrives."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm
The vault was a system that Luna had created herself, with experimental technology that was still being constructed in the village itself. The first lock was a blood test, in which Luna bit her finger and dropped blood over the lock which opened to reveal another lock. The second lock was a fingerprint test and eye test in which Luna put her thumb in the slot and eye where the glass was in which both locks opened. The fourth lock was a chakra test, where Luna turned her regular chakra into medical chakra and put her hands where the molds were and the locks unlocked. The last lock was a hair test, in which Luna took a piece of her hair and inserted it into the machine, a basket of sand appeared in which Luna wrote the Bravenheart and Sung symbol intertwined and the last lock opened into a completely different room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Yun's clone entered the room, taking his mask into the study and placing it on the desk. He walks back down the stairs, a few feet from the door that Luna opened. He smiles as he yells out.

"Remember to lock it back up...Luna!"

The clone laughs and disapears into water.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun's clone entered the room, taking his mask into the study and placing it on the desk. He walks back down the stairs, a few feet from the door that Luna opened. He smiles as he yells out.

"Remember to lock it back up...Luna!"

The clone laughs and disapears into water.

Luna froze as she had heard someone enter the room and mumbled to herself " I knew I should have made a poison barrier.." the room contained all of Luna's greatest possessions, books, scrolls, and boxes of random items. She walked to the back of the room and opened a crevice in the wall that was shaped in a Z which contained many kunai, a sword, a book, some photos, and a small box. Luna took out the small box, opened it, and quickly closed it and put it in her pocket closing the crevice in the wall and doing a quick recall on everything in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 pm
Luna locked back up all the locks and walked back into her own room and sat down at the edge of her own bed. Even though she loved the dojo she was training at, she missed her home and the people in it. She laid down and closed her eyes but thought to herself No, you cant fall asleep here, its your duty as a ninja to train future medics of this village...now get up and go teach Rini, you cant be the only medic in this village She leaned back up and looked out the window mumbling to herself "Please come home soon Yun." She then put her hood up and was about to leave when she turned to the room "Well, I did say Id be home in less than a day, I could stay for the night." She went in her room and put on a komono and sat on the bed.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 am
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

"Going somewhere, Luna?"

The voice was unmistakable, and the chakra presence was not that of a clone. Standing a few feet infront of Luna was the figure of a ninja wearing worn clothing and covered in wounds, a healed sword wound in his side and a torn vest. Its Yun, he had returned from the island of seven.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

"Going somewhere, Luna?"

The voice was unmistakable, and the chakra presence was not that of a clone. Standing a few feet infront of Luna was the figure of a ninja wearing worn clothing and covered in wounds, a healed sword wound in his side and a torn vest. Its Yun, he had returned from the island of seven.

User Image

Luna turned sat up in her bed, embaressed to be caught off guard, but tears forming in her eyes that Yun was finally home. She ran and jumped into him hugging him "Yun, your finally home" she kissed him.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 am
Yun smiled as Luna jumped into his arms and kissed him. He kissed her back as they hung there for a few seconds. Their lips part as he looks at her.

"I missed you, and I'm sorry for getting myself beat up again."

Something was different about this Yun. He seemed more mature and gentle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 am
Cain the Blade
Yun smiled as Luna jumped into his arms and kissed him. He kissed her back as they hung there for a few seconds. Their lips part as he looks at her.

"I missed you, and I'm sorry for getting myself beat up again."

Something was different about this Yun. He seemed more mature and gentle.

"No, no dont be sorry, I know that you were working hard." She dragged him over to the bed and sat him down and got out a med kit. "So were you successful? Im pretty sure you would be, nothing can stop the great Yun Sung." she laughed and quickly bandage him. She then put her hands on his side to heal the scar tissue and make sure there was no infection. She left her hands on his side after it was done.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am
Yun showed her the mark on his hand.

"With this, I am no longer a Mist 7 trainee. Hero will make me one of the mist 7 Swordsman. Now I can do more to protect the village...and you."

Yun smiles at her as he watches her bandage him up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 am
Cain the Blade
Yun showed her the mark on his hand.

"With this, I am no longer a Mist 7 trainee. Hero will make me one of the mist 7 Swordsman. Now I can do more to protect the village...and you."

Yun smiles at her as he watches her bandage him up.

Luna took his hand and examined the mark. "Im so proud of you Yun, youve come so far, and for that...I have something for you but lets go to the river garden in the back of the mansion, it would be more pleasant..."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 am
"Alright..."

Yun slowly got up and took his sword off of his belt. He draws it. To Luna's amazement, the Tongue of the Lightning Dragon, was broken in half from the final battle. He lies it on the table and heads out to the river garden. When he gets there, Yun sits down and waits for Luna.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games