Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:58 pm
When she took his hand he felt like a little kid. He though to himself 'I'm older then her most likely and yet she's leading me' "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:53 am
keriu failed "no headmaster huh msut be on break" he continues to walk 'i hope they have a sparring room i somewhere to practice man" he leaves the library "man i cant beleive im saying this but i want classes to start" he goes back to his room and lays on his bed  

Midnight Ethereal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:31 am
Kren appeared in the large sparring arena. He smiled looking around it. "Just a few touch ups, and this place will be perfect."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:44 am
keriu gets bored and yells out "headmaster where are you" he sighs waiting for kren to arrive "god you'd think some dark master guy would have telekentic hearing or something"  

Midnight Ethereal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:47 am
A shadowling appears behind the one yelling. ":I'm sorry, but the master is busy in the arena. if uyou wish to see him, go there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:54 am
Fighter for all
A shadowling appears behind the one yelling. ":I'm sorry, but the master is busy in the arena. if uyou wish to see him, go there."

keriu turns to see the shadowling "oh um thanks yeah id like to go see him" the shadowling nods ((um now what))  

Midnight Ethereal

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:57 am
She gave a small yawn and used her claws to brush her red hair out of her face. Quickly, she tied it back in a braid before she slipped out the door. When she slept, she often slept like a rock. With nothing else to do, she took her book and headed outside. Finding a good tree, she leapt into it, opened the book, and settled down to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:59 am
The shadowling nods and quides the student to the sparring arena and to Kren. Kren looks. "Well...hello."  

Fighter for all

Midnight Ethereal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 am
Fighter for all
The shadowling nods and quides the student to the sparring arena and to Kren. Kren looks. "Well...hello."

"um hi well anyway do you all have a sparring or training room?" he chuckles awkwardly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:17 am
Kren waved to the large room around him. "This is it."  

Fighter for all

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:23 am
Suzuko led Lee to the nurse's office, not noticing that he felt like a child. She sat him down at her desk. "So, what exactly is wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:38 am
He looked away still so as not to cause the burning mind. "These eyes won't change back to normal, they've been stuck in the burning eye mode for a while."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:40 am
Since she didn't really know anything about her kind - Angels or Demons - she was completely absorbed in this book. It had detailed pictures, words in their languages, and sometimes it would project holographic images to demonstrate different techniques. Soon, though, she stopped reading. She didn't want to read the whole thing in one go. Hopping down, she began to explore the campus.
This time, though, she hugged the book to her chest instead of reading it as she walked. She learned her lesson when she embarassed herself by running into Lee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:41 am
"Alright, I'll see what I can do. What do you usually do when they're like this? And does this happen often? I need to get a little background. Like I said, I have yet to receive medical records," she said, her shyness giving way to a very mature nurse-like girl.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:45 am
"They usually switch back when I want them to. They start with just a thought, but usually when I start I use it. This time I haven't though." He stared at the floor.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games