Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 pm
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

=D if i would have seen your siggy i would have written about that haha
right when he licks his lips i jump in lol jk =P
Haha! Lol. During that interview he constantly licked his lips. As soon as he finished a sentence he would lick his lips.
Sexy~
haha i know right? that made me giggle, i watched it all through, i love watching his interviews, especially the interviews that were never given out to the public before, those are always special ;]
I know. Hehe. Have you seen the South Park Episode where they make fun of Michael?

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:
Its so mean, and they were disrespecting him too much.

Lol, sorry for just cutting in on your conversation.
It's okay.
I honestly thought it was funny. (Sorry. sweatdrop ) But I thought they went to far when they showed the scene where Michael was putting on his makeup. And when his jaw fell off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:40 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

=D if i would have seen your siggy i would have written about that haha
right when he licks his lips i jump in lol jk =P
Haha! Lol. During that interview he constantly licked his lips. As soon as he finished a sentence he would lick his lips.
Sexy~
haha i know right? that made me giggle, i watched it all through, i love watching his interviews, especially the interviews that were never given out to the public before, those are always special ;]
I know. Hehe. Have you seen the South Park Episode where they make fun of Michael?

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:

It's okay.
I honestly thought it was funny. (Sorry. sweatdrop ) But I thought they went to far when they showed the scene where Michael was putting on his makeup. And when his jaw fell off.

i dont think ive seen that lol, should i? or is it like a totttttally disrespectful episode lol  

FrenchLollipop

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:

It's okay.

i dont think ive seen that lol, should i? or is it like a totttttally disrespectful episode lol

They make fun of him in every way possible.
Like the singing, the dancing, the ***** jokes, and the plastic surgery jokes.
But thats South Park for you, always making fun of EVERY celebrity in any way possible.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:

It's okay.

But thats South Park for you, always making fun of EVERY celebrity in any way possible.

i dont wanna see it lol, i think south park should get a better writer, one that doesnt judddge.  

FrenchLollipop

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:

It's okay.

i dont wanna see it lol, i think south park should get a better writer, one that doesnt judddge.

The only thing I found cool about South Park was when Chef was doing the Thriller dance with other zombies. And I believe he was wearing a Thriller jacket. I don`t know if it was the MJ episode, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:56 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines

Oh god, I`ve seen it. D:

It's okay.

The only thing I found cool about South Park was when Chef was doing the Thriller dance with other zombies. And I believe he was wearing a Thriller jacket. I don`t know if it was the MJ episode, though.
It wasn't. In the MJ episode all it was about was the dumb-a** cops are going to arrest MJ for being a rich black man. So they framed him for molesting children.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

It wasn't. In the MJ episode all it was about was the dumb-a** cops are going to arrest MJ for being a rich black man. So they framed him for molesting children.

Oh god. Stupid police men.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 pm
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Then the policemen saw him and they paniced because he was white. Those were some really stupid cops.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Then the policemen saw him and they paniced because he was white. Those were some really stupid cops.

Yeahh. e _ e  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm
@petit mitaines

Are you writing a FanFic about your imbf? I rarely see you talk about it on here.

edyluewho

Friend

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
@petit mitaines

Are you writing a FanFic about your imbf? I rarely see you talk about it on here.

I still don`t know if I want to write about it or not.
I`m thinking about how the beginning should start. :l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
@petit mitaines

Was yours the Victory Tour one?  

edyluewho

Friend

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
@petit mitaines

Yeah, one of the fangirls told me that since its a concert, I get to hang out with the real Michael (like not characters from any of his music videos) like offstage/backstage/at his home/etc etc. So I`m already his lover from the beginning of the story, I don`t meet him in the story. She said I could go to Disney Land with him, and he gets the idea of building Neverland. So I help him design the park and the rides, and that he makes me a ride just for me and him.

He`s going to make me those swan rides, where you ride in the swan shaped carts and into the romantic cave. But thats all I have so far.
I need other ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
@petit mitaines

Yeah, one of the fangirls told me that since its a concert, I get to hang out with the real Michael (like not characters from any of his music videos) like offstage/backstage/at his home/etc etc. So I`m already his lover from the beginning of the story, I don`t meet him in the story. She said I could go to Disney Land with him, and he gets the idea of building Neverland. So I help him design the park and the rides, and that he makes me a ride just for me and him.

He`s going to make me those swan rides, where you ride in the swan shaped carts and into the romantic cave. But thats all I have so far.
I need other ideas.
Lucky, you get the real Michael.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
@petit mitaines

I need other ideas.
Lucky, you get the real Michael.

Yeahh, I`m still wondering why no one else chose a tour/concert of his.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff