Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Riku entered the city through the main gate and looked around. He saw a blacksmiths and entered. He bought some armor to go on his sword arm with a band going from it over his body to stay up. He still decided he didn't want a shirt because he felt less restricted without one. He came back out to them and looked at them. "Know where we can find someone who knows where we have to go?"

hes wearing something like this armor but its silver and less fancy:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 am
Viper looked at Riku then She shook her head. Frankly she didnt know anyone he was looking for. Or what he was searching for... " who exactly are you looking for?" She question a little.
She could feel her pet not too far off, he remained undergound the entire time, but he was alert of something... She wasnt sure what it was though, but it gave her a staticy feeling.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am
"Its a place called the sky of light. I figured a place called that has to be a place where I can find the leader of light. Thing is I'm not sure how to get there and something tells me there will be enemies between us and them."Riku looked into her eyes like he always did when he talked to someone and this was the first time they ever really talked and noticed her eyes. At first it was kinda odd since he had never seen yellow eyes but then he found them interesting. "You have very pretty eyes." There wasn't anything special about Riku's eyes except before his encounter with Teran they were red and now they were a sky blue. His hair was also beginning to show signs of changing from dark brown to blond.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

Axel entered Ethral behind Viper and Riku. He was once again back in Ethral. He stopped for a moment behind the two and inclined his head downwards as he began to think. He shook his head and looked up, looking to the smithy. He was tempted to buy something, but instead he decided against it. Besides, he had no way to pay the blacksmith for anything he would have bought. "Who is Teran?" Axel randomly inquired, remembering the name mentioned by Riku earlier in Ethral Range.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm
Viper found herself trapped in riku's gaze as he looked into her eyes. When he mentions thier beauty, she gaze dropped and she couldn't being herself to look at him again. Her cheeks become more healthy looking then thier usual paleness from a blushe she had aquired... It was something new to her.
She was about to reply to jis generious comment when Axel spoke up and mentioned Teran's name. Flash backs began to overdone her vision, the pain from her dislocated shoulder began to reappear... Anger began to build up inside her, a sense of betrayal soon followed as itasuki backed down from becomeing her teacher... She gripped the throbbing shoulder, as her downcast eyes glowed a maroon color. She turned, and left the two men, not wanting to speak or hear Teran's name. He had ruined everything for her that time.
She walked into the blacksmiths shop. Needing to find replacments for her lost weapons to the river.... All she had left were zefer and three needle like spikes... Fang carried her sword of corruption. She looked around, and found several smaller weapons that would make good replacements. And nought them. Making a note.... She needed to practice and rebuild her skills. She stood in the shop still, unwilling to move. A trickle of spirit seemed to make it's presence of teran's name... She shivered and them went to go find riku and Axel again, wishing she hadn'take that little outburst  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Walking through the town slowly, Teran found himself in awe of the beauty that surrounded this place. He was no longer corrupted, and yet, he had a new responsibility now, to protect this world that fell astray. First, he needed to find and kill the genesis of light, and the genesis of darkness. It would take work, but with his power achieved from Origin itself, he would be able to do the impossible, for now, he was a genesis. Closing his eyes, the bright crimson eyes began to fill with water, the happiness that no power was trying to leave him was refreshing, and clenching his fist, he felt weight leave him head, and a waddling sound leave him. "Nex?" He questioned, seeing that no such beast was on his head.

Viper was by herself, and a cute little penguin, wearing a dark blue tie, approached, quacking as it hugged the leg of viper, squacking and quacking as loudly as it could, clapping its flippers as it called out to her, trying to make her happy.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

Sensing her anger and discomfort Axel strode forward into the smithy toward Viper. His eyes glinted with curiosity as he watched her reaction to the name Teran. "Is something wrong? Do you have something against him?" he asked gently, his voice slightly soothing and his tone curious. He moved around her and looked down into her eyes, noting their maroon coloration. It interested him that he eyes seemed to change so much. "Does that happen often?" It was then that Axel noticed the little penguin at Viper's feet. He cocked an eyebrow and examined it for a moment, wondering where the little thing could have come from, and to whom it belonged.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 pm
Nex stared at Axel, the man had a large blade. Nex too had a blade of power, yet he could only unlock it at certain times. Jumping high in the air, while in slow motion, Nex kicked Axel in the face, doing multiple flips and landing directly on Viper's head, laying down, and falling asleep, all in one swift motion. It then yawned and stood back up, nuzzling the top of her head as if to ask what was wrong.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm
She looked at aXel. Her eyes reverted back to thier nomal yellow color as she looked at him. " they do" she said lowly, still embaressed by her behavior. She felt bad... But she didn't really know how to explain it. But his presence comforted her a little.
When she went ro explain, or atleast try, so
ething was making noise aroun her leg. It seemed nothing wanted her to talk. She
knelt down and pet the flightless bird, unsure what it was doing here. Bit her girlish side took over at the sight of the adorable little animal. And she gave a small smile. Unable to contain herself of it. She had an urge to pick it up. But the trickle of spirit began to make her head all fuzzy as it began to grow. Until she was unable to ignore it completely.
While she was destracted it had kicked Axel and landed on her head. She quickly took it off and craddled it. Keeping it from hurting Axel again. " no! Bad flightless bird." she scolded, and tapped it's beak, she loomed at it sternly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 pm
As Nex looked at Viper, its eyes began to water up as it clenched its beak. Even its tie seemed to sag as it became overwhelmed with sadness, tears streaming down its face as it waddled slowly over to Viper to hug her. It weeped for a bit before sitting its butt on the ground, clapping its hands again, as if completely forgetting about its crying. It kicked its feet in aspiration and began to hum a song, that it thought it heard. It took off its tie, and inside was a small fish, ingeniously wrapped in it. He took a large bite of it and then put the tie back on, smiling the whole time. It then stood up, waddled back to Axel, and hugged his foot, as if to apologize.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:59 am
User Image
~Don't Worry I'm the nice one...
Elements-[Fire:7] [Lightning:7] [N/A:-] [N/A:-]

[Ikoriku and Ukiroki are my weapons.]

Ichengo walked into the Ethral City and then looked around a bit. He then smiled and began to walk around, enjoying the peace and quiet of where he was right now. He wondered how long it would last though, but he didn't really care all that much for a minor detail. He just enjoyed it. He sat down on a bench and then closed his eyes for a second. He then heard a voice in his head. 'Come on Ichengo, I wanna get out and fight something.' Ichengo sighed before whispering to himself. "No you can't do that, not after what just happened a few minutes ago. Suddenly the voice was sort of silent, it was now a whimpering because he was annoyed by somehting type of sound. Ichengo opened his eyes and then looked up into the sky and just stared up into it.

[They are used in the honor of my fights.]

...just, please don't get on my nerves too much.~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 am
Viper looked At the little bird And covered her mouth to keep from chuckling. It was just too just. Her eyes brightened a bit, nearly glowing if she were to step into the shade... But the spirit connection was growing stronger, it began to swirl around in her heAd. She was about to pet the adorable little thing, when... She froze, mere inches from the little birds head. Then jerked her hand back with a cursed her heArt raceing... " a genisis is here" she whispered, loud enough for Axel to hear  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm
"Squack!" Nex screamed, as if yelling where, for he was very afraid of a genesis, unknowing that he was closely linked to one. It looked back and forth, huddling against Viper, shaking and convulsing, very afraid. It was squeaking loudly, his voice slowly reducing to a whisper, for its little squeak sounded like a chew toy. It stopped to climb up Viper's leg, and squeezing tightly against her neck, as the genesis approached.

Teran was staring into space, as he heard the screaming of Nex. Drawing out his blade, he chose to give it a light form, as the blade changed, he began to run forward to see who was hurting him. He saw it, Viper, a woman of utmost attractiveness hurting his pet. "Don't hurt Nex..." He said, placing his blade back onto his back, and holding his arms out to Nex. "Come here you little duck..." He seemed to be rushed. He was motioning with his arms to have the penguin return, yet it had other plans.

At being called a duck, Nex quickly jumped in the air, doing multiple flips, it landed with its foot against Teran's face, before flipping in the air and returning back onto Viper's head, curling up into a ball and messing with his tie. Squeaking and squaking the entire time. Nex did not seem to know that penguins dont squeak or squak, not to mention that a squak didn't even exist. Nex probably didn't even know what a squawk was, and Teran did not seem to care as he stared dumbfounded at the two of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm
Viper saw teran and froze. A big anger growing within her. Her yellow eyes began to speckle with black, and purple. Her senses knew he' was here but nex? Who was nex? And who was hurting who?! The little bird wAs chocking her!
When the little penguin went Kung fu on teran's face she bursted out. A small laugh, her sharp fangs beAmed in the light for the moment. She loved this penguin. She gently removed the little guy from her head and cradled him, petting him softly as she praised him for his badass agility.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Nex required love. He really wanted some sort of attention, and when Viper began to cradle him, his eyes grew wide as he giggled like a baby. Teran was unimpressed as he walked closer and uttered under his breath. "Viper... please hand over the duck..." Only to get a glare from Nex, who stood high into the air, as a gigantic holy slayer appeared before him. He had the same black hair as Teran, and his tie was now a cloak. If Teran was a cute, seven inch tall penguin, this is what he would look like. Nex jumped forward, and launched forward a blast of darkness, causing Teran to back up. Surprisingly, Nex was incredibly powerful, his strength impressive even to Teran, who walked back forward with a vivid anger. "Get... back... here... duck..."

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games