Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:12 pm
Luna continued to pace annoyed. Kiki nodded at Hotaru's statement.
"Well I'd think she'd be the first one here, being as how she's more advanced but maybe she figured we needed more practice."
"The dummies I have set up have different strengths and weaknesses. Each one is designed to be weaker against a different scout, so in theory I coul djust send more for the rest of you then her anyway so you could get more practice. But I tend not to do that as it's unfair." Luna explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:44 am
Kiara nods to Mai as she comes out, "Lets go, Luna must be pretty anxious by now" Kiara lets Mai into the car, then drives to the park, they arrive five minutes later and Kiara gets out, waiting for Mai.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:31 am
"Where have you been? We've been waiting for hours!" Luna said as Kiara stepped out of the car.
"Give 'em a break Luna. I'm sure they were gone for a reason." Kiki said.
"Regardless I believe we should get to practicing now." Luna opened up the door to the tree again and walked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:43 pm
Zyx got up and started to follow after the black cat. He called back to Kiki, "Come on Kiki-chan!"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:57 pm
"Gomen...it was my fault..." Mai apologized, but realized Luna possibly might not have heard her as she was already walking away. She followed the cat into the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:17 pm
Kiki followed behind, "Coming." she called to Zyx. She then turned to Mai.
"Don't mind her. She's just a buisiness type cat like some people are." she said smiling, "She'll understand."  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:54 pm
Kiara stood still for a bit longer, then she ran after the others, she might feel like she doesn't need training, but she also knew that you only improve through practice, even if the people you helped or worked with never acknowledged your abilities and what you contribute the the team's effort.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:31 pm
Mai nodded and smiled gratefully at Kiki for her reassurance. "I hope so...I'm sorry about running off yesterday...I got caught up..."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:34 pm
Kiki stopped by the plexi-glass window looking at the remaining trunks. She went over the trunks and then the planets in her head realizing there were two extra. Luna had run down the hallway to the right and was coming back.
"The door's locked from the inside. We'll have to go in through the seconed entrance through the trunk room." Luna explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:12 pm
Kiara ducked into the tree again, remaining silent, she just doggedly followed the others.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:39 am
Theresa left her house and went towards her new school, "i hope i meet some friends" she said quietly to herself  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:15 pm
((ooh! I can do the Spawn of Ail/Musically themed villain! *cackle* He can be a mix of Ail and Mimete!...

Actually, I had an idea for my villain, who shall be a subordinate to EJ's!))

Ariel finished the chocolate and watched as some children began to gather to play. It made her a little nostalgic for her home; she had played like that during elementary school and even up into high school. Sports had been viewed as the most important part of school back home; however, upon coming to Osaka she had taken a break from them. "Maybe that's what I need... a hobby to keep me bsuy," she mused as she gave herself a little push in the swing she sat on.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:21 pm
((Yay for Solar-chan! should I post the main enemy's details in this thread, or PM it to you Koko?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm
((Oh it's no fun if I'm the only one who knows. Post it here if you don't mind ^.^))

Kiki followed Luna into the trunk room still wondering about the two extra trunks.
"Luna," Kiki asked, "Why are there 11 trunks and yet only 9 planets?"
"The black trunk doesn't go to a scout and the pink one belongs in the future. Now then, let's continue." Luna replied with a sly smile. She opened a door in the back of the room to a larger one with what looked like a DJ booth in the corner. Th ewalls were padded and three 'hidden' doors were in the back.
"Welcome to the training room."  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games