Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm
nah, but Ronnel is a good RPer and wouldn't abuse this chance I'm not getting anything out of this I'm just helping a friend it's not gonna ruin the guild to get another high ranking medical ninja back in action  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm
Sorry i don't agree he died in rp and was pretty much lost his body, he is dead pretty much.

Though Ronnel pretty much went inactive after dying as well and just came back so yeah.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm
That was his own problem. If he kept track of the body, and actually tried to get it back, I might have considered it. But going idle, then coming back and all of a sudden while our captain can't do anything about it, ask to get it back. It sounds fishy to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 am
§_Scrapples_§

Um...he went idle because his account got hacked and when he was about to start a new account his laptop died completely. That is why, he couldn't do anything about it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:49 pm
Well what was he gonna do in the first place?? He was killed off by someone pretty simply there's not much that can be done with that even in rp
And though the guy just disappeared that just bad luck  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:35 pm
call_me_ishmail1
I am fine with the revival, PROVIDED he goes through the proper RP channels. Meaning, he uses one of the currently existing jutsu to revive. Oh and havock, I brough the nekkid hero back because he hasn't broken any rules yet. You had no right to ban him simply for getting on your nerves. I have informed BB of this. What he does, will be up to him.

Very well, I am warning you I'll do what I want RP wise.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Do what you want RP wise. You know full well what will happen if you meta-game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:12 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Do what you want RP wise. You know full well what will happen if you meta-game.

You very well know I dont Meta.

If I cant find my target I blow up a village instead or kill a random person in his/her place.

You know just because of this... when I see Nekkid's RPC I WILL MAKE IT MORE POWERFUL THAN ME!

But I'll do something to restrain it and make it my tool.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm
I have a question about the ninjutsu styled class. How many universal taijutsu are they allowed to learn? Cause it only specifies about styles, but not actual universal taijutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 pm
I'm not sure, since I have nothing to do with ninja classes. And sorry if I take away from your question but it seems that New Gen is closing down and I was wondering if anyone knew about this:

Huntur
The Demons are surely questionable and your profile should be okay.

Note: This Merge will happen with NUR if passed.

Guild Merge?  

BluewolfofMibu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:54 pm
They asked bb if we were willing to merge with them we said no and we all agreed and said no for sure

Though I don't know if they wanna merge with us or what
In the end we don't know anything about what he means  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm
Oh I knew that much, cause I was there when I told Huntur that there was no way NUR would merge with New gen. New gen failed as a guild, that's why I ended up demoting myself from crew to member and stoped rping there altogether. They're closing down, but I guess they want to merge with another naruto guild. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about new gen coming to nur  

BluewolfofMibu

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 pm
Nope. Last I heard, new gen wanted us to merge with them, and BB gave them an emphatic ******** no. As for them coming here... he hasn't told me anything about it. And he tells me everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm
oh okay, just checking, cause frankly, I've seen some of the crazy profiles they have in New Gen and I would not want them coming here. Just saying. Granted if they wanted to join and start from the beggining as academy studnets, I don't have a single problem  

BluewolfofMibu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm
§_Scrapples_§

They would obviously have to be checked and reviewed to make sure they fit all of our rules and system which if they were to post their profiles in the profile forum and each kage looks over each of them and makes sure they are ok then that could work.

Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games