Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 pm
"honestly i have no idea....lets just hope he does" flare said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:49 pm
(Uh is no one gonna post?)  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm
(it`s naito`s turn)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm
Mizu cracked her head as she found what she needed.She looked around as she saw Flare and once she saw flare she saw Aro.She ran towards them both as she said, "Hey you guys,leaf was a desaster...."Mizu said as she shook her head.She then looked up."Oh...I see your with someone...my bad"  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm
aroturned to mizu then back to Arekku"will you please bring pyro back to life."aro asked with out the slightest of hesatation and anger tone.all he wanted was his cousion back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 pm
Mizu was shock.Haf they found her brothers body?  

Rockgirl809

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:01 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku was on the bottom of the mountain as he looked up before he was appeared all the way to top in the matter of seconds as he got there taking off his mask before his clone dispersed. "Well death and a battle I'm really curious on what you all were doing to end up in that matter?" Arekku asked as he walked over to Selene getting in front of her.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm
"We were training to achieve our next stage in our bloodline....but then He managed to reach it...making it to the third stage he lost control and Aro was unable to control him..so they had to kill him in order to stop everythin" flare said looking at Pyro  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 am
aro had looked away in the shame of killing a member of his family and was disgusted with himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm
Mizu stepped in as all you would see was only her mouth under her hood."Pyro is my only brother...and me mostly went through the pain to try and find him.Almost dying from a village...not the best plan in mind but really your my only reason why im here, just so I can get him back" Mizu said as she looked up.  

Rockgirl809

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku sighed casually,"Mmm you all are traitors of Cloud right? Are you planning to attack them once I heal him? I did see you guys fight Rah at my dorms, so give me better explanations now I don't like people playing with me and trying to act innocent." Arekku said in a stern voice now though he just looked like there was no care in the world.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am
"Trying to act innocent?"We are innocent cloud made the first damn move."aro said makeing a solid fist."it`s not fair we didn`t even DO anything untile attacked."aro explaned once more."and if we did attack them again what diffrence would that put in anything.I`ve had to many deaths in my life,me,my mom,dad,maybe my brother,now my cousion.Is that a good enough "excuse"for you huh?"aro said as he held his bloodline`s mark the curse of all his pain and sorrow.there was no way to be anymore clear on why to bring pyro back.  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:17 am
((Psh, first move my a**. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Psh, first move my a**. stressed ))
(I`m talkin bout me i did nothing til ty tryed to hit mizu she really did nothing so i was protecting a friend so get over yourself stare plus youyou burnt the treehouse for no damn reasion you also slashed at rahenno so don`t come to me with that.)  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 pm
(You guys were just about to start destroying the village! That's like blaming me for attacking the 9/11 terrorists before they could crash the planes! Also, kai isn't a part of Cloud. He just does whatever he wants to do. Don't group Cloud with him.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games