Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Sasori wondered about Eiji, would he be catching up to them? Was he lost to Skurai forever? He had sent a secret note but she was not sure she could escape his devilish brother.

Sasori asks Miray, "Did you grow up in England or Scotland?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm
Tarik finished his meal and goes outside. There is a snow storm brewing so the towns folk were all in their houses and the town looked deserted. He walks to the end of town to the nearby hillside, assuming that there would be a hidden cave or mine shaft with the stone. He covers himself with his cloak to shield himself from the snow storm.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 am
Onyx chuckled. "Speak for yourself, Sasori-chan," he murmured, referring to the dormant powers conversation. His eyes narrowed slightly as he picked up the pace, then focused, a wavering vortex of energy materializing in front of him and the group. It looked as if it were a mirror, yet it wasn't. It was a gateway into the realm of dreams. Those who were able to walk the dream consciously had threats and dangers to deal with. People who unconsciously touched that plane didn't have so much of a threat. "If you die in the dream, you die for real," he murmured, recalling one of the biggest details about Tel'aran'rhiod. He could sense someone was watching them,.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:05 am
((dare you Skurai, "don't call me in and then lock me out"))

Eiji wakes from his spell and takes note of the passage that wasn't there before, had he done this? He turns to look for Skurai and notices that he's not there, he must've already gone down already. Eiji decides to go down the passage himself, feeling a cold and stagnant breeze leave from the chamber's entrance. He walks down the passage and comes across, not an army but a sword that seemed to be calling out to him with every step that he made toward it.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm
((lol sorry I haven't posted Ive been busy with Christmas stuff))
I see Eiji looking at the sword. Walking towards him I say to him "Ahhh...I see you have found the 3rd of 4 ancients swords scattered across this world. I have the first two. I have been looking for this one for a very long time. But before I can consume it, you have to use it to unlock the portal to the realm your army is stuck in." I put my hand on my shoulder and say to him, "Eiji...this is it. With this army you can help the guardians against Tarik when the time comes. Are you ready? All you have to do is touch that sword, and the portal will open."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 pm
Tarik walked around the surrounding hillsides for a few hours looking for the right cave for the stone to be hiding in. It wasstrange but unlike the stones in Antera, he was not getting any scense of the stone. He goes to a cave that looks promising and lights a branch for light.  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 pm
Eiji jumps a little from Skurai appearing behind him talking about the sword. Something on the inside told him that this sword was meant for him and him only. With his stone gone the swords that he once used were pretty much useless to him, especially when one is to consider all the supernatural events that would take place. Eiji shakes his head and walks to the sword, grabbing the hilt of the divine blade. "I'm sorry brother, but I can't let you have this one. There is no army here. I've read through the books that were left around that were talking about this very sword and it's importance to the king of angels."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 am
Slayer smiles as a recruit walks into the room " Sire the 2 company has breach the walls of the town. our troops will move in as soon as you give word. Also your warlord has manage to find a lone mage"

Slayer chuckles " that is wonderful news recruit. I am promoting you to corporal . you will lead the recruits in the charge on the town "

He contacts his master " Master my warlord has found a lone mage. He is bringing him back to me. I will touture him and find out some informaion "

Slayer smiles ." My master should be pleased. The guardains now lost a way out of this world. as soon as i get the stone deep in the temple of Ra . I will use it to gain more power "  

Slayer The Wise

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 am
"If you want this sword that bad so be it. But then you must provide me with a sword that is equally powerful for me to consume. It is important that I consume four ancient swords of power in order for to complete my goal. I was told one of them was here. Maybe that sword is not the sword I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for might be around here hidden. And there is an army here. And that sword is the key. Were gonna need that army to defend against Tarik once he has his demon army ready. I know it exist we just have to find a way to unlock it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
Eiji pulls touches the sword and pulls it from its stony capsule. Once pulled the sword emits a blinding light. Eiji's wings sprout upward as an angelic chorus beings to sing throughout the room "Hmm... that was a bit odd, but okay." Eiji looks at the sword and then at Skurai. "I don't know where to find you as strong as this one. I believe that this is one of your stones, but I can't let you have this one."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Tarik continues down the long cold cavern full of stalagmites. It is unusually breezy inside the cavern, as he walks deeper into the cave, the wind is so strong that it blows out the branch he was using as a torch so he has to use his magic to create a light ball for light.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm
Sasori, goes back to following the compass directions. If she couldn't have powers, she still wanted to fight to stop Tarik. The had crossed the English Channel, heading for what would later be called Russia.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:12 pm
~leaf had been floating around watching but staying silent to the living. she didn't know what to say to anyone but as she wandered she realised she could no longer stay silent at all. she had to talk to them again, she hovered over Tarik and stared for a bit. Shift still her shadow in the living world.~

"so are you still going to ignore my pressence?" she said aloud watching his face to see and sign of him hearing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Tarik notices Leaf, "You still there? You can't stop me! I am close to the stone I seek. I only need one stone to stop the original guardians from closing the portal. What are you going to do as a ghost?"

Tarik laughs at Leaf. "I have time on my side. I will get a stone. Where are your guardian friends now? They cannot even keep up to stop me," he sneers.  

Mario Dragon

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm
~she glared with an evil smile. and places her hand into the wall she was hoving next to a few feet in front of him.~

"i'll show you what a 'ghost' can do" she said as huge cracks went throught the wall going all the way to the otherside making the wall above come crashing down, she slided all the way down till she was to the chamber the stone was in. it was a long way but the whole way she rocked the walls crumbling then so one couldn't go any farther with out having to make me rocks fall.

she slide through the air to the stone and out stretched her hand making the vibrations coming from the stone stop, and moved them making them spread out and grow in strange pattens making it look like there were more he one now. she looked to Shift and he took her place.

"stay here" she said to him as she flow through the ruble up till she was right infront of Tarik "have fun with this" she said then flying right through him leaving a chill run through him. she flow faster then anyone or anything that was alive. she got to Onxy and looked him in the eye and stared. "hey you!" she yelled "you need to come with me i need your help!"
her voice was icy in the air but it was hers. it was strange is she focused she can talk to the living yet it made her sound cold.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games