Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image

((I am feeling sick so it could be gas build up in the abdomen...which hurts like hell XD But I can laugh it off for now.))

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 pm
((feel better, I felt like that the other day, eat prunes , grapes, or raisins, trust me it helps even if it is just gas it allows your body to process everything down there better))

Limping out of the den, she didn't care if anyone followed right now, and limped off towards the pond quietly. She was hoping that it would be quiet. She was sore, and just needed to let her paw soak in the freezing water. She saw the others passing not far off back towards the den, not caring to much if they noticed her. She limped the rest of the way down and rested herself at the pond, sticking her paw in the cool water. It was a relief to feel the pain subside for a few moments.
ninja

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon woke up to the bright sun shining on his face as it lied on the cold floor, soon warmed up. He yawned, bearing his fangs out for only a few seconds before his upper jaw went back down. He looked around, his head up as he searched the den, only finding the pups playing with some of the older wolves. But then he realized Lia wasn't here with him. "She must have went outside...." He mumbled as he stood up and stretched. He hoped she was better by now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm
Breathing on the water , she let cold air come out freezing the water around her paw to let it numb, resting her head down slowly.

"why.....everything was fine before this, why are you testing me.....?"

She asked looking up into the sky. She still believed the old leader, the one who guided her through her entire wolf life from when he finally accepted her into the pack, was watching over her. She wished she had a better connection with spirits, she needed his words of wisdom right now.

"Guide me, my leader, show me what I'm susposed to do, somehow.....I know I can't do it alone, but do you really want the other species in alliance with us, would you have accepted it?"

Nothing ever went wrong with him around, and if it had , she had never noticed it. He just always had things under control. She still didn't understand why he had picked her to be his follower, what good it did....she was overly protective of her pack, and tried probably way to hard
to make everything run as perfect and smoothly as he had done.  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon walked out to the forest, searching for any sign of Lia, to make sure she was alright. He worried for her, almost every day when she did such things. Even when they were first chosen as the leaders, he worried for her. He was glad that she was overprotective, because that meant everyone would be safe and not in harm with her around. She was a good leader and he believe in her more than he believed in himself. He continued to walk out, past several trees to find Lia, but to no avail.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am
(( I hope Vexen and Brili get better soon. ))

Dusks Embrace

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 am
(( Oi...Merci, mi amores.
Sleep, splint, paint meds, and patience will heal my broken wrist.
In the mean time...typing with your non dominant hand is a PIA.))

As they were walking, Rose did some calculations. Keeping tabs on her friends wasnt any problems...her colony, on the other hand, was. She got a gentle nudge from Razi.Dont worry about it, darling, Razi said as she held a verbal conversation with Missy. We can hold ourselves up no problem. Rose smiled; it still looked worried and...confused? Yes ma'am, she responded. She glanced at Vexen. "What're you thinking so hard about over there?" she asked, trying to sound playful, when, inside, she was probably about as uptight as Vexen, if not more.

"Sssh!" said Razi to Missy. "We dont want anyone to know our plan of taking over the world!" Rose blinked at Razi, and Razi laughed. "Okay, a world..." We're going to have to work extra hard, okay Missy?
"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 am
(( feel better soon *gives you warm hug * blaugh ))

Missy giggled, "Okay," she giggled, whispering as she yawned, and streched, "Once we get a plan, we put it into action right away..." she gave Riza a mischevious grin. "I'm tired..." she muttered. It had been a long day for a pup.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm
((Feel better Brili))

Grinning she hopped off as much as she could and attempted to run back to the den, very painfully. She was pretty sure by this point she had broken it. Standing at the den with a dominant feel about her, she waited for th other to return, her eyes strong, cautious, yet somehow eeirily inviting. She had her paw seemingly down on the ground, although it was killing her, but it was barely a touch, just a look that made her seem stronger than she was in her current condition, ready to call a meeting between all of them....however, Lia wasn't going to stand down from her posistion....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Joko Marish

Jako found no sign of Lia as he walked out, not one sign or sight of her. He was deeply worried for her, like nothing else. He had to warn the others of her going missing, so he decided to run back to the den, to warn the other wolves of Lia's disappearence. But just as he arrived, he spotted Lia, limping into the den. He sighed abit of relief as he walked over to her and asked her,"Where have you been Lia? I've been worried almost to the point of searching for you out by the village...." He said to her as he nuzzled her lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 am
She looked at him and her ears perked up slightly, and nudged him with her head w ith a sigh.

"I needed to relax a little, that is all."

She yawned and layed down waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako nodded slightly at her answer and replied,"Oh, well, next time...please tell me Lia..." He said to her softly and sat down next to her and sighed lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 am
"I'm sorry Jako..."

She mumbled and rolled on her back, and pawed him hard with her good paw.

"Don't owrry about me"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 am
((I am really sorry abouot my abscence, esp. since I have control of 3 characters. My tummy feels alot better so I'll sttemtp to get back on track.))

Vexen grinnec at Rose "I was only contemplating the numerous ways of how to deal with pesty, destructive humans." As they came up on the Den She noticed Lia was standing outside. Vexen wondered if the she wolf had been waiting for them. Vexen was actually feeling ten times better about the events from earlier and was hoping that she could make them better. After all, they were apart of different packs, but the same Den. Vexen smiled and then she noticed two figures breaking through the forest carrying something large. It was Diana and Diego carrying the meal for everyone. It looks like they hunted good.

Diana slowly set her end of the makeshift cart down. "Hows this Vexen?" She asked, cheerfully wagging her tail. Diego set his end down as well and glanced at Lia and Jako before turning to Vexen. "This is what we got so far, we still need to bring down a deer."

Vexen chuckled. "It looks like alot of meat but, I'll let Lia be the judge of if it's enough." There were several fish, 3 rabbits and a small doe. VExen was just eger to fry it all, but she'd wait to see if it was enough.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 am
Missy had followed the grup back to the Den, seeing Lia, she sighed, she felt bad about her the way she had acted. Padding over to her, she nudged her side with as glum expresson on her puppy face, "I'm sorry..." she apologized, as she licked Lia's injured paw lightly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games