Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio appeared at the Sound gates and started to play cards with the guards some more. They still wanted to win their money back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:26 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto walked up to the gates."Hey, Yukio. What happened to that slu...girl you were with?"She sat OCHO down.So heavy. Makoto let out a sigh of relief.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

A card slid out of Yukio's sleeve to replace one in his hand as the guards turned to see Makoto and her heavy puppet. "Eh, she's probably walking around Mist right now, begging people for food or selling her body for money so she can buy food." Yukio glanced up at her and grinned. "What about you? Going somewhere?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked at him."Going to Kumogakure to seek training for...um...that one thing."She said nervously looking at the guards.She rubbed her belly to indicate what she meant to Yukio."And, you shouldn't cheat."Makoto leaned down and dumped out the cards in his sleeve."You might run into trouble."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

For some reason when Makoto tried to dump the cards out of his sleeves, nothing came out. "Cheating? I must say Makato I..am..shocked. How could you accuse me of cheating? This, my fair lady, is a professional card game. And nobody ever cheats in card games, ain't that right fellas?" The guards robotically nodded their heads, and one of them muttered "He does seem to win a lot though" Yukio then threw down his hand of a royal flush and picked up his large pile of winnings. "Well gentlemen, it's been a blast...well at least it was for me anyways, not for you though because unfortunately you've all gone horribly broke from your gambling addiction against me, but no worries! You all run like twenty-four hour shifts at these gates, and I'm sure you'll make your money back in no time, and when that "no time" comes, I'll probably be back to win it all off of you again. Cheerio!" Yukio glanced back at Makoto. "So, where are we off to?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm
The Nanashi clone approached the gate and began to head to Kumogakure. He expected Makoto to follow behind, and he assumed that Yukio would as well, just because it was Yukio.

(The one time I have ever broken rules.....or are afterimages allowed to go to other villages? If so, this is an after image, not a clone.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 pm

"Just follow Nanashi-kun."Makoto picked OCHO up again and trudged after the Otokage. She smiled. She was happy with two of her friends here. If only Shoko would have come. But, she's probably busy right now. Makoto started to hum lightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio nodded and followed behind them. He let out a sigh of relief once they were out of sight from the guards and a hand of Aces flowed out of his sleeve. "That was a close one." he muttered as they flowed back into his sleeve. If he didn't have the ability to control paper, and thus keep the cards from falling out of his sleeve, the guards would've torn him apart. "That woman...she's trying to kill me."
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

An extremely large bright red toad appeared outside the gates and tryed to hop in. Unfortunately the guards stopped it and started questioning it, after a heated argument they allowed him to pass mumbling about the foolishness of war. The toad Gamakichi hoped inside and began to look for the otokage or a medical ninja. Kid just had to go and get himself in a fight with a sannin.... well at least he didn't die . This was a very ironic statement as Gamakichi was just a child himself and was quite a foolhardy person himself.

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A violent wind blew through as Zaboko appeared infront of the gates, his cloak raging around him in the dance of the wind. The demonic mask looked left and right before rushing towards the hidden mist village.

[exit]

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:40 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

A violent gust of wind blew through as Zaboko appeared with Aki Nara in its great hand. He ran with great strides towards the room where he was made a human puppet

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm
Bankotsu walked out of the gates, still wearing his torn akatsuki robe. Walked out towards another place.

Ducttape_Bandit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku saw the guards,so he sat down and started to meditate.He was trying to get completely intune with his inner spirit.--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm
((why are you here??? Maybe I can rp as the guards and you come in I guess...))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((why are you here??? Maybe I can rp as the guards and you come in I guess...))

((No im here cus the otokage is a tai master of two styles or something,and i like sound))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff