Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm
The doors of the academy flung open as Silk entered the room hands out as he just pushed open the door's violently due to excitement. He awaited a senai or teacher to acknowlegde his pressence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Nanashi walked in behind Silk. "How ya doing sport?" Nanashi said as he went to sit at the teacher's desk. "I'm guessing you are new, and are looking to become a great shinobi, hm?" Nanashi asked, rooting around in the desk, through scrolls.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 pm
Silk smiled his white hair covering only his left eye as the rest spike up in a controled fashion, he didnt react much to the new person behind him he simply walked forward without glancing back and spoke. "Hey my name's Silk, About that great shinobi line... im not to bothered...." Silk had noticed the sound of ratteling desk's and moving scroll's as he turned his attention to this man before he spoke again. "And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm
"Hm? Oh, My name is Nanashi. It's a pleasure to meet you Silk." Nanashi said with a warm smile. "To tell the truth, you are the first student I have ever had, whose dream wasn't to become a great ninja." As Nanashi moved, the hair in front of his left eye moved revealing his damaged eye. It looked blind, yet had a red slit down the middle. "Well let's get you started then. I am sure you have heard of the three beginner jutsu correct? Kawarimi, bunshin and henge?" Nanashi asked Silk.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Silk smirked as he let out a small laugh, "well nanshi its not my job to want to aspire were other's have failed it is simply my job to be a ninja all i have to do is comit to the work given to me by this village....." as he came to the end of his sentance he began to think about the question Nanashi had asked.... the beginner Jutsu's." yes Sensai i have heard of them Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm
"Well, have your parents taught you them, or do I need to teach you those ones as well? I want to see if we can jump right into the fun of Sound." Nanashi said with a laugh.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Silk looked at Nanashi his face dropped slightly as he spoke his tone was much sadder than before. "My parent's ha, well havent really got any i learnt everything i know on my own.. and these techniques your Talking about yes i know them..." Silk smiled as he clasped his hands togther his chakra surged with almost perfect control good for one of below genin rank to say the least First a puff off white smoke as one clone stood next to him but Silk's concentration did not break once as quickly as the clone was made it changed into a panda staring nanashi straight in the face Silk smiled as his Jutsu's were Stopped he spoke.
"Anything else?"

(Sorry i couldnt be arsed to learn them lol)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm
"Well, since you have those ones down Silk, how about we learn some offensive sound jutsu then." Nanashi said with a smile, pulling a scroll out of the desk and tossed it to Silk. "Learn the four on that scroll, and we will move on."

(2 posts to learn.)

(Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)
By focusing chakra into the vocal chords, the user may amplify his or her voice. This may serve many purposes, such as suddenly giving off a loud cry to startle or distract enemies. It also might be useful to give off your location to allies, although any enemies in the area may overhear as well.

Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
This jutsu sends a small sound wave off in any direction, for about 20 feet. Upon reaching its destination, it dissipates, giving a small noise similar to crunching leaves or snapping twigs. It can be quite useful to distract the enemy for a decisive moment, or to lure him away from a certain area.

Myaku (Pulse)
Using a minor amount of chakra to strengthen their lungs, the user can release a ball of compacted air that travels quickly up to 15 feet. When the ball impacts something, it hits with force equal to the user's punch. This jutsu is used to teach the basics of air manipulation.

Yobiko (Whistle)
Unlike Shout, this jutsu actually imbues sound waves with chakra. At this level of skill, the user is only able to affect a very narrow range of frequencies, the frequency of a whistle just happening to fall in that range. The user manipulates the wave, increasing amplitude and frequency slightly, in order to make the whistle unusually loud and piercing. This jutsu is usually used to teach the basics of sound manipulation.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm
(I wanna learn Raiton And Or Suiton Jutsu's Really? not Sound Jutsu's but if i have to i will just makes more sense seeing as my RPC will be absorbing and or using mainly element's.....)

The Scroll flew towards Silk and then passed him as it passed him a strange tenticle caught the scroll and brought it down to Silk's hand if you could see from the back you would realise this tenticle came from Silk's Body itself like a thread of controllable body part's. Silk opened the Scroll and read it before speaking..... "Are you sure i can't learn Something suited more to my Natural base im pretty good with water?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm
l-Silk-l
(I wanna learn Raiton And Or Suiton Jutsu's Really? not Sound Jutsu's but if i have to i will just makes more sense seeing as my RPC will be absorbing and or using mainly element's.....)

The Scroll flew towards Silk and then passed him as it passed him a strange tenticle caught the scroll and brought it down to Silk's hand if you could see from the back you would realise this tenticle came from Silk's Body itself like a thread of controllable body part's. Silk opened the Scroll and read it before speaking..... "Are you sure i can't learn Something suited more to my Natural base im pretty good with water?"

(Don't worry, you learn these four now, then tell my rpc what your elements are, and he gets as much info as he can to teach you. lol These are village jutsu, so you get to learn them and your other elements. Because Sound is a sub element.)

Nanashi smiled. "Don't you worry Silk. We will get you trained in those elements. You just need to learn a bit of our village jutsu so you can become genin. Sounds good?" Nanashi asked happily.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 pm
(KK)

Silk re-read over the scroll and beagn to think..... First this one it seems..
Issei no jutsu...... First Silk shouted attempting to amplify his vocal range and ability with chakra The shout was loud but only barely louder than a regualr Shout.
(1/2)

After changing tatic's Silk became aware of were to allow his chakra to flow into the vocal chords it would allow the vocal chords to vibrate faster causing the sound projected to be increased tenfold and the vibration's would be chakra infused slightly creating a loud roar more or less. his technique was a sucsses.
(2/2)

This technique was a usless technique in Silk's eye's as he began to read it through he thought of how he could use it to his advantage The Hibiki no Jutsu meaning Basically Noise Technique this would be useful for infultration misson's. as Silk Concentrated his chakra and created a tiger Seal handsign a small burst of Air flew from his hand but dissipated to far from its intended destination.
(1/2)

Silk attempted again this time controlling his chakra again this time not releaseing the jutsu as quick he clasped his hands as the sound traveled across the room hitting the far wall a small sound of russeling leaves could be heard as Silk realsed his jutsu.
(2/2)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 pm
The training continued Silk now had to learn the last two jutsu's before he could leave this academy he started with the Whistle Technique as it seemed simple enoutgh easy to master, things began to ring through his head idea's of how he could use these jutsu's in battle or were they mearly misson jutsu.
This next technique would train more than just another jutsu being able to control long and short wave frequence's would help his ear's understand the difference helping his mind when infomation is given out if mastered enoutgh this technique maybe help his mind decifer when a lie is being told but only maybe... Silk began to whistle but this time adding chakra only at the last point he could trying to change the frequency within the whistle.
(1/2)

So far the technique was a flop silk wasnt able to change the frequences and could only just preform the technqiue he had to try harder. Placing his hands togther Silk controled his chakra before again attempting this technque as the air escaped his lips Silk activated his chakra into the very air he was passing through makin it change the whistle match that of what animal's could hear far higher than the human range.
(2/2)

Silk smiled as the technique click he could preform it now was for the last technique Pulse. this technique used up barely any chakra and was a concept silk was fimilar with simply compact the Air in your lungs with chakra and release it some people found this hard to release other's used a slight push such as a thud to the stomach silk smiled hoping he wouldnt have to do that as he took a deep breath in and allowed his chakra to flood his lungs and compact the air within it.
(1/2)

Holding the Air within his lungs was actually hurting Silk as he smiled before attempting a burp like ability ..... Nothing happened Silk began to worry the Air was to solid to just breath out silk raised his left hand and thudded his chest pushing the Pulse of chakra air out towards his sensai.. silk looking surprised simply smiled and scratched his head.... "ha sorry"
(2/2)

l-Silk-l

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm
Nanashi lifted his palm to block the pulse that came at him, sucking it into his arm cannon. "No worries." Nanashi said with a grin. "Well, now that you got those down, I can certify you as a genin of Otogakure." He said, reaching into the desk, and pulling out a headband. He then walked over and handed it to Silk. "Good job." He said with a welcoming voice. "Now then. You said that your main element is...Suiton, correct?" Nanashi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Silk smiled and jokingly said. "unless you let me killa genin of another Element then i can be any element they were?" Silk smiled waiting for a reaction from Nanashi before speaking again "Yes Suiton jutsu seems to be my elemental prowess."

(post on chat aswell dude)  

l-Silk-l

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm
"Hmmm, then I guess you just got yourself your very first mission." Nanashi said with a smile. "Currently, we don't have any Suiton scrolls in our library, but, if you like, I can send a wolf summon to accompany you to Kirigakure to get some." Nanashi said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games