Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 pm
((damn....thats rough))

Skye awoke to a sudden pain. She gasped for breath as she was kicked over. She got on her hands and knees and saw Ryugan. Gasping for air, she thought, "Damn, a little nudge wouldnt kill ya, would it?". she got on her feet, stomach still in pain.

She pulled out a peice of paper and it folded into a butterfly. the paper would then fly at Ryugan, turning into a shurrikan, heading straight for his stomach. Skye ran at Ryugan, making hand signs and taking in a deep breath.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan simply let the shuriken his him, it was of no consequence. As a kaguya, Ryugan's bare skin could easily withstand senbon and kunai, shurikan were no different. Ryugan then shot a bone spear from the area, the shurikan placed at it's tip, this was only to prevent some plan that involved the origami. Ryugan's right hand shot upward in a unique hand sign, shortly after millions of swords began to rain down upon the battle field all around both ninja. Ryugan then pulled a blade from it's sheath on his back and put it out in front of him, gently placing his right hand along it kusinaga as he stared directly into Skye's eyes. " Tenraikasai..Awaken" Ryugan said coldly before swiping his hand across the blades sharp edges, causing it to rapidly ignite into a teal flame that swept back and transformed it into a completely new and more powerful blade. Ryugan pointed the blade at her and uttered " Samasu..Konpekikaen" Ryugan's wrist began to glow, revealing his teal arm braces that left him with the power of his extinct clan. His flames were still far superior to others and above all they kept their unique teal color. Ryugan then simply said pointing the blade at her as she ran forward. " If you die in this fight...You are at fault.."

User Image

- The Infinite One Sword Style (Mugen Ittōryū) (Stage Nine) (Final stage activated)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm
skye laughed and charged the blade. As it gored her image, she vanished in a cloud of smoke. a Wad of explosive notes would be stuck on the tip of the blade. skye would "apear" next to ryugan's head. she took in a deep breath and let out a high pitched scream that would cause severe dizziness. The real skye would be at the opposite end of the room, using a sound displacement jutsu.

Kinsei Hakai (Balance destroy) - genin
Substitution -academy
Koukaon no Jutsu (Sound Effect Technique)-genin
clone-academy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 pm
[lol, Do you enjoy training people like this? I mean... This would be perfect if you trained a guy, but the girls get extra treatment from me. I actually show kindness to them, lmao.]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Bizzare Brit
((i dont think you got what i meant in my last move....the skye near your head was a clone....the real skye is hiding useing the jutsu that lets me make my sounds elsewhere....))

(( So what your saying is..you woke up and out of nowhere made a clone...somehow escaped Byakugan's range and made it to a far end of the arena and screamed...and that scream would cause me to be dizzy..correct??..If so I'll edit.

@ Hiro: Hey someone's gotta carry on Fenrir's legacy))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Bizzare Brit
((i dont think you got what i meant in my last move....the skye near your head was a clone....the real skye is hiding useing the jutsu that lets me make my sounds elsewhere....))

(( So what your saying is..you woke up and out of nowhere made a clone...somehow escaped Byakugan's range and made it to a far end of the arena and screamed...and that scream would cause me to be dizzy..correct??..If so I'll edit.

[lol, true. Fenrirs habits were a little gruesome, thats all.]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Bizzare Brit
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Bizzare Brit

((i'm not saying out of no where, all those hand signs were for substitution, and to make the clone to sub out. the rest were voice techniques that only need chakra mixed with your voice.

Sorry if this was confusing, i'll make my posts and steps more clear from now on.))

(( I get it. I'll just ignore the bomb tag things, seeing as I wasn't close to you,lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan speed was far from untouchable, he would demonstrate his first nickname given to him right now. Ryugan's Byakugan was active so he could sense Skye were ever she was hiding, in other words there was no hiding. Ryugan first stretched the hand out that held his blade in her direction, she would would soon go deaf from Ryugan sending chakra into her ear in order to hide his the sound that what he was about to do was about to make. Ryugan could here her taking in oxegen thatks to his Inuzuka like hearing and he would react just before she let her scream out. Suddenly seven swords would emerge from behind her and jet forward with immense speeds, obviously too quickly for her to react but, this was solely thanks to the aid of his Magenetic jutsu. Six of the blades would miss purposely. One blade would pierce all the way through her. It's blade pertruding through her stomach. Ryugan made sure the thin blade went right through, avoiding organs and all. It was just a extremely painful wound. Ryugan knew that the fact she was in the middle of a jutsu and that she hand no Doujutsu to alert her of what was happening behind her, she had no way to dodge this according to his knowledge, not to mention the only way for a ninja like her to be warned was the sound of the blade exiting the earth and thanks to Ryugan's technique that hint was stolen from her.

- Magnetic Propulsion, Mastery [Suishin Denji, Taitoku] (S rank)
- Akuma Haraise (Final stage)
- Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)

User Image

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm
シコツミャク
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula's eyes widen as he leaped to the side. He quickly exited the room and sat in the entrance. He was going to leave but this "little" fight caught his attention. He shook his head at his brother's actions. "So violent," he said to himself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm
There was a sharp pain in skye's gut. She looked down to se a blade through her stomach. She touched the wound, She felt a warm, wet feeling. She knew this was no genjutsu. Tears began to well up in her eyes, and she screamed in pain.

Skye slowly regained controle of herself, and focused a covering of chakra around the blade. She moved forward, pulling herself off the blade. Once the blade was out, She got up and made several handsigns. Despite any pain from the wound, she continued to move as quick as she could. She formed 3 sound spears, and they launched at Ryugan, one heading for his head, one heading for his torso, and one for his feet, on impact, each would let out a loud boom, damaging hearing, and a large gust, hopfully dislodging footing.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm

User Image

Ryugan would suddenly vanish and from where he stood and exact bone replica of him would appear and take each sound spear before hitting the ground hard. From directly behind her ear, Skye would here. " Ah..I have to say I'm disappointed.." A thick, black Mist surrounded both her and Ryugan. Any person looking on could see Ryugan holding a single hand sign as he whispered in her ear. He was obviously the source of the black Mist, which would make it impossible for Skye to move. The bone replica of Ryugan began to walk toward Skye slowly, it picked up a single thin blade and smiled deviously.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games