Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Cheryl~

She nodded to him. " It's ok if you need to take your anger out on me.. I am not really a brave person anyway.. my sisters always have to be there to defend me.. including my younger sister...I feel like nothing..." She shrugged a bit. " and it's alright if ya don't wanna tell me, it's fine..but I'm all ears and I won't speak until you let it all out." She pets his shoulders having a nice smile on her face but her eyes were hard to tell if she was having a nice time. " Anyway sorry about interrupting your piano playing.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked at her. "I would never take my anger out on you... What would make you think that?" He asked and his eyes were calm with a hint of surprise... "I may be considered a beast but I assure you I am not one." He stated then moved over. "And plus you didn't interupt anything... I was just venting... Would you like to play?"

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 pm
Cheryl~

" Actually I rather hear your playing..it makes me...happy ya can say?" She looks up at him with her darkish blue(purple) eyes at his gray eyes.. his seemed lonely.. She'll keep him company.

She sat there waiting for him to play. " Your playings nice.. I would be honored to hear more."

((OOC: Gtg to bed.. good night))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm
((I have some reading to do..))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello continued to play notes, writing them down as they came
together.His hands were getting sore, so he decided to go outside.Ralf
stepped out of his room and left the door open for Sigfried, when he
comes out.Ralf looked at the blonde girl."Oh, hello.Another sister in this
house, I see."
He said with a smile.He looked around in a confused
way then looked back at her."Jessi? I don't see her.She ran after
Rath"
He said, then smiled again."I'm Raffaello, Ralf for short."
Ralf said to her.

((Sorry Luna D: I went offline.I'll give you a recap from where I came in, Ralf saw Sigfried, Hontaru, and Jessi in the hall.Sigfried was going to bite Hontaru, so Ralf dragged Sigfried to his room and gave him a bottle of blood.Then Ralf and the girls introduced each other, then Cheryl came over and she had bite marks from Vincent.Rath told Ralf to fix it, he did so with his healing ability, and Cheryl was crying, Vincent stormed out of his room and down the the piano room, Cheryl followed.As for Jessi, she went after Rath to ask why he wasn't going into rage, from the smell of Cheryl's blood, so Ralf was alone, he went back to his room to play the guitar, and now Lillian and Ralf have met in the hall!..... Sorry its long :& ))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((Thank you. Bad thing is I'm going to be gone later. >.< Knowing how fast this RP is going, I'll probably come back and this RP will be at 500 posts. >.>))

Lillian blinked a few times and looked around. She could have sworn she had seen her sister a few seconds ago. Maybe this house was really getting to her. Yes, that was it. It was causing her to hallucinate. Of course she felt very stupid just about now. "Oh, I...thought I saw her just a few seconds ago," she said before shrugging and turning back to him. She had heard the music he was playing just a few seconds ago. "That music you were playing before you came out sounded wonderful," she said honestly. "How long have you been playing?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:02 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

As Justin sat in his room eating with his flying friends, he was able to hear a piano over his music. Vincent. He loves playing that. He turned his head over to the bottle of blood. He stared at it for a moment, thinking about Sigfried. He looked over to Dark and Nightwing, who were full from their meal. "Hey guys." The creatures gazed at him. "Do you think I would be worthy to become king? I've been thinking and it seems any one of my brothers would be better for this kingdom than me." Nightwing hooted with sadness in its voice. She was trying to reassure him. Dark flew up to land on his sleeve. Justin brought it up and Dark rubbed its head against his cheek in approval of him. "Well, I know what you guys think of me. It's just that Sigfried may be right. Maybe I'm still just the sissy boy that was when I was younger. How can someone like that run a kingdom and look after his people? My brothers have more potential than me. Ralf and Vincent are kind to everyone they meet. Sigfried is strong and strong-willed. Rath is the smartest of us all. Even the youngest guy here is ready to fight and do many things. So why did it have to be me who was born first? I can't run a kingdom! I might as well never been born at all!" Nightwing now came up to Justin and rested herself on his chest. Her wings spread and came around Justin. Dark did the same. Justin pet both of them in appreciation. "Thanks guys."

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:09 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf laughed a little when she said she saw her sister.Ralfs music?
Wonderful? No one has called it wonderful before. "Really? Thank
you"
He said with a smile. "I've been playing for a couple
years.Thoughout those couple years I've come up with a few songs, and
learned a few."
He answered.

((Don't worry, my person will just stay here with Lillian x3))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:35 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian thought that he had a rather nice laugh. The strange thing was, he did not really look like a vampire. If she had passed him on a busy street, she would have thought that he was a human. Even with the pale skin, he looked different from his brothers. "Pardon me for being blunt, but you do not look like a vampire like your brothers do," she said. "I do not think I have ever seen a vampire with hair as light as yours," she said with a small smile before moving to the subject of his music. "What kind of music do you know how to play?" she asked tilting her head in a curious matter.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin was getting a bit thirsty, so he grabbed the hidden vial of blood and drank that. It was nice having these, in case you have to travel or are going to be away for some time. Justin was done and noticed that there was still half of the loaf of bread left. "You guys aren't hungry anymore, right?" They nodded. "Might as well take this back to the kitchen then," Justin stated as he picked up the bread. Dark started to cry out to Justin. He turned and understood. "Come on. It'll be more fun with more people." Dark flew up to his shoulder with no hesitation. "You wanna come too, girl?" Nightwing shook her head. "Alright. The door is locked, but make sure nothing horrible happens in here." Nightwing nodded. "Hold on." Justin entered the shadow and exited through one right by the kitchen. No one was in there at the moment. He placed the bread in a plastic bag, tied it tight, and put it in a pantry. Dark flew up to a bowl on top of it. It was filled with fruit. "I thought you were full," Justin reminded him. Dark shook its head. Justin sighed, "Alright. Hold on a second and I'll get you some." He took out a small plate and grabbed the bowl with Dark in it. He placed a small vine of grapes on the plate and put the bowl back. When Justin put it down on a counter, Dark flew immediately to the grapes and started eating. "You really love your grapes, huh?" Dark nodded with its mouth full. "Well, I'll stay here until you're done."

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf thought her smile was adorable.He couldn't help but smile with her.
"Oh, well, I guess I just wanted to be... different from them.Dark and
dreary was getting a little boring here."
He said with a grin.He heard
her question."Any kind.Slow songs, fast songs, sad songs, love songs.I
mostly like to mix a little of everything, create a different type of
music."
He answered.Ralf was glad that she didn't feel so
uncomfortable around him, like the others seem to have."What about
you, Lillian? Do you play any instruments?"
He asked her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 am
RathLeigh
A smile passed on Raths face as he heard the unpleasant pounding of keys from the music room, "there is no reason you can't come" he said to the small girl, as he imagined vincent hitting his head on the piano, "it is a kitchen after all"
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi really didn't hear sounds, but she heard some off-tune things. She ignored it. Jessi smiled. "Thank you." She said, skipping after him. Her head up high, Momi swinging. Her dress and hair moving along with her.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: DX! Hellur. Im sorryy. It's like.. SHORT. DX< ]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

"I can understand why you would want to be different," she said smiling. Her smile only grew bigger when he mentioned his music. "I love mixing different genres of music," she said a little excitedly before answering his question about her playing. "I do play the piano. I've been playing for a few years, but I would rate myself as someone who is average at playing," she said before she remembered the sitting room. "My twin sister and I were exploring the castle earlier and we found a sitting room that was covered in white sheets and I saw the piano in there. It's actually still in tune. Do you know why that room is no longer used? It could be a very beautiful room. It just needs to be cleaned up." She hoped that she wasn't talking too much. She hoped that he didn't think she was being odd.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:27 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Ah, the piano... I'm just a beginner." Raffaello said with a
laugh.She mentioned a room with white sheets everywhere.Ralf hasn't
been in that room, nor knows why it would be covered.He shrugged."I
have no idea.For as long as I've been here, I haven't been in that
room.Want to show me where it is?"
He asked with a smile. "You
could play the songs you know, if you want to."
Ralf suggested.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian looked rather uncertain about being alone with him. Still, he seemed different from his brothers and he was also rather nice. At least he didn't seem conceited like Sigfried and he didn't have that "I don't care" attitude like Justin did. She nodded and smiled. "I'd be happy to show you. I think I remember where it is," she said before turning and beginning to walk towards the second level of the castle. She somehow knew that he would follow her. "I hope you do not mind me asking, but you're the...second oldest, right?" she asked turning her head slightly to look at him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games