Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 pm
My heart jumps as we walk and Knight takes my hand. I squeeze his hand and grin, wishing for my palms not to get sweaty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm
I walk with her, though all I want to do is stop and kiss her again, to hold her close to me again. Though I am sworn to help them on their quest, I am tempted to forsake it all just to spend more time kissing her.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 pm
I glance around and look at the pretty views, intrigued. My tail twitches and I stop walking. "I don't know why, but I feel like doing this again." I say, standing on my toes and kissing Knight again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm
I kissed her back, my arms wrapping around her waist to hold her close. We stand like that for what feels like forever, neither of us wanting to back away, to end the kiss.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm
I had started walking back towards the direction the other had gone, figuring they'd have plenty of other chances to be together. As I rounded a bedn in the trail, I stopped, caught off guard. "O...Oh my god.... I'm sorry!" I blushed, bowing my head and turning around. They had been kissing of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm
I almost jump out of my skin, hearing Yuima's voice. I pull away from Knight and stare at Yuima, my face flushed. "Um...we were...", I didn't know what to say. "Sorry.", I said feeling awkward.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am
"Um... Yeah.... I'll just.... Head down.... To the crossing..." I could feel the heat in my cheek, indicating I was blushing so hard it was crazy. Very slowly I walked off, heading into a run as soon as I got out of sight. Why... Why.... why... WHY! Why did I have to walk in on them.... At least they were doing anything else.... My thoughts raced as I made it to the bridge, breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 am
"Um...what do we do now?", I asked Knight. I was a little confused since we were going to find Yuima anyway. Now that she had run off, we had two options; keep kissing or follow her.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:23 am
I looked at her, and considered the options. "I think we should catch up with her, before she leaves us behind." We did still have a mission to finish, even if we couldn't quite remember what it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 am
I nod and we start walking to the crossing, hand in hand.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 am
I walked, holding her hand softly. All of this felt right, almost like there was a light inside me. But not a harming light, but one that made me feel truly alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 pm
As we come to the crossing, I see Yuima and drop Knight's hand, not wanting to embarass her.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:43 pm
I sighed as those two caught up, starting to walk across the bridge. I had made it a little bit away from the edge when the glider from earlier diving down to zoom around the bridge and me. I seem unconcerned with it as the creature stops zooming around to fly level with me. It seems I've made a new friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm
I look at the creature in awe. "Wow," I say. "Hi."
I reach out to pet him but he ducks away from me.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:01 pm
I stroke the creature in a calming gesture, and slowly the creature moved towards Yoko, allowing her to stroke him. "Sorry about that.... I guess I made a friend earlier...." He purred, pushing his head into my chest, his purr like noise rumbling in his chest and making me giggle. "I might have to name you now... Or do you have a name already...?"  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games