Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Zann was glad that Lucien had come. "I'm sorry, headmaster. It's just, we were sparring, and I got carried away. I'm really sorry." Zann felt guilty now. He'd almost killed a guy. He shuddered and sat down and watched Lucien walk away with Shane, and saw Shane's girlfriend jump out the window like he did.

((EDIT: added hana in))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Lucien, with Shane in tow, saw Hana leap out of the window and run towards the arena. He ran up to meet with her. "He's... not well." he said. "He has some nasty burns and in some spots the skin is... " he shuddered. "melted." he finished. "You are a healer, am I correct?" he hoped to the heavens she could help Shane. He was so worried he forgot that he could read her thoughts and find out himself.

(( I'm gonna have to log in about a half hour. Just a heads up ))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm
'I am,' she replied. She winced when she saw the horrible burns that covered her friend. 'Is there someplace on the first floor where we can put him for now? his quarters are too far away, and the sooner i can start my healing spells the better.'
Not even waiting for a response she murmured a spell that would cool his raging burn-induced fever. 'and also any other healers that can come will be appriciated... I dont know that my abilities are up to something this difficult,' she added.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Lucien nodded as she put the first spell on Shane. "Come quickly. The Healer's Quarter is just over this way." he started off toward one of the spires. "Don't think you're getting let off this easy." he thought-spoke to Zann. "Once Shane is stabilized, I have some punishment to deal out."

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 pm
Hana followed Lucien to the Healers Quarters and once Shane was laid out on a soft cushion, she seated herself beside him, and began her work praying more help would come soon.
The magic gradually drained her strength, tho not as quickly as it would have a humans.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Once Lucien set Shane down, Hana had immediately begun work. He sensed there was something more to Shane and Hana's relationship, but he didn't intrude or pry, even with his mind. "Healers! We need you now!" he called to the Healer's Quarter. One by one, a half-dozen Healers in gold robes with red trim filed out of a door in the wall. Lucien jerked his head at Shane and the Healers nodded and set to work, taking a place around Shane.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 pm
((OOC - I gotta go, so let's say Zann was allowed to sleep for the night and then he was punished, okay? - ))

Zann wasn't surprised at what Lucien thought-spoke to him. Still sitting on the sparring field, he put his smoking blade on his back. "I know, Lucien, I know..." He said to Lucien. 'What the eff was I thinking out there? Shayne warned me about it...'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm
((OOC - Actually, I don't gotta go, so the punishment will be whenever))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm
((OOC: First option sounds fine with me, 'cause I'm about to log off.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 pm
((OOC - Okay, cause I was thinking about leaving for the night anyways. So, bye - ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 pm
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera quickly merged from hallway to hallway as she heard the rapid whispers of a student injury. She finally stepped in from out of a wall, seeming like a ghost, and appeared in the Healing Wing. Her eyes fell upon Lucien shouting orders, and one student upon a bed, while many healers surrounded him. "Lucien! What happened?" The professor asked as she glided to him, her eyes darting from Hana, to Shane and back to Lucien's face. Somehow she had a thought that Zann was part of this, and being a Special Abilities teacher, she also had to teach Zann how to control his powers. She shuddered a bit, as she saw the burns. "Is there anyway I may help?" A strict intention was into her tone, she would help no matter what. It was just the type of person Eegan was. She ran a hair through her abstract pink hair, as her crystaline blue eyes stared after the Healers. Professor Lesera lifted an eyebrow towards Lucien, and the smallest look of solemnity appeared on her face.

User Image
Occ: Hey Back, missed some action I see!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm
Immeadiatly, Hana knodded. 'Yes please,' she begged. 'I'd be most greatful for ANY help!' From then on, all of her attention was focused on Shane - The only way Hana knew when the other healers joined her was when the healing process sped up. Easing his pain, healing his burns, keeping him alive... -please hang in there, Shane- her thoughts pleaded, as she stopped for a break to regain her strength.
She was getting tired, but absolutly refused to leave, even if all she could do was sit with him.
Together with the Healers, Hana worked until the horizon started graying with the rising sun. They had done alll they could - it was up to Shane now.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Lucien nodded as Professor Lesera entered the room. "Yeah, if you can perform any healing spells whatsoever..." he trailed off. He was still a little angry at Zann, but he would allow him to live for now. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go vent some anger off..." he said as he walked out side. He clenched his fists and stared at the ground. "Elitran viltior jadarza!" he shouted, and suddenly the ground just in front of him started quaking, then a perfectly circular hole appeared in front of him. He tossed a few fireballs down the hole and filled it with water. he then froze the water and shattered it, then restored the ground to it's former state. Heaving with the energy drain, he trudged back into the Healer's Quarter, and watched with a glazed look as the sun came up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Shane woke up in a warm bed, with people all around him. The first he noticed was Hana, who was sitting by his side. "Hana... Heh, funny you should see me like this.." he said weakly. Even this meager attempt at conversation was draining, and he drifted back off to sleep.

((OOC: Night everyone. don't progress too far without me!))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm
EeganLesera
Teacher of:
Special Abilities 101/ Special Abilities 102 AP

Eegan Lesera, or Professor Lesera nodded as she retreated to Shane's side, but her eyes stayed on Hana. "I will help him, but are you sure that you are not in pain?" She asked before casting a dark sheen of a silvery line. Professor Lesera started to stretched it lightly, it was vanishing from every now and then, until the once gray line was now blackened. Softly she blew it over Shane, and the black raced around him, life particles around an open flame. As they begun to settle around his body, the molecules slowly begun to sink into his veins. It was an ancient Black Blood healing technique that required a piece of the Giver's, in this case Eegan, gift of Immortality. Shane would soon feel a light stinging, and then a slow numbing over his body. It would put him in a Silent State, and soon would target the hurts spots, making them vanish into dark bruises. It left a mark, but bruises always did disappear after two days. As Professor Lesera heard Lucien she smiled sadly. "Venting is good, but don't hurt yourself while your at it. We don't need another Cot filled..." And soon she returned to her work.

User Image
Occ:

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games