Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Hachi returned to the training fields snapping up the fingers on the ground before returning to Aki's side and nuzzling up to him and joining him in his slumber  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Sarium sensed people at the gate, so Benogsha dissapeared and he headed to the gates.  

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Aki woke with a yawn and noted the content Hachi laying on his stomach. He shook his head and then picked the little creature up placing it in his pocket before leaping to the ground below. He looked around and decided to go for a walk while Nanashi was busy doing his own thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Aki walked onto the training fields following Hachi Jeez even my own pet is a slave driver....seriously? Oh well might as well train while i'm here He saw Nanashi and walked over to him Hachi happily following at his heels. Bowing low before speaking he meet the otokages eye while talking "Sir is their anyway I could convince you to teach me Kage Bushin No Jutsu?"  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Nanashi was amongst the tree area of the room as Aki entered. Nanashi was spinning and throwing his arms and legs around, in a rigid manner. As Aki neared, he continued until Aki was only a couple of feet away. Nanashi then threw his open palm to stop directly in front of Aki's face. Wind brushed against Aki's face, showing the intensity of Nanashi's training. He lowered his hand and went to grab a towel. "Sure, I guess I could." Nanashi said, wiping his brow of sweat. "It is an easy jutsu, once you get the hang of it, though, learning it is the difficult part." He said, removing a universal ninjutsu scroll from the tree. "Let's see.....ah here we go." He said, handing the scroll to Aki, so he could read some of the written instructions. "Now for the visual." He said, preforming a handseal. In a puff of smoke, appeared another Nanashi. "For some odd reason, I tend to rarely use these, even though they do come in handy a lot." He explained. "Remember, you have to try and balance out your chakra between you and the clone. It can really mess up an opponent, especially a Hyuuga."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki bowed low before retrieving the scroll "Thank you Otokage-Sama" He turned around and walked into a open area of the training fields unraveling the scroll as he covered the distance. He reached a satisfactory area and began to study the scroll and taking in what Nanashi had said about the jutsu.

1/23 ((Whoo! Now for the fun long drawn out task of learning this jutsu!!))

The complexities of the jutsu hit Aki almost as soon as he began to study the scroll, it wasn't just an copy of himself it also had its own chakra system a physical body and most impressively the ability to think and learn for itself. Another good thing was anything learned by the clone would be transferred to himself when it was dispersed.

2/23

Not only that it appeared that it would be able to use one jutsu that he knew which allowed for interesting possibilities. The combination's would become almost limitless if it was applied correctly. Its not powerful by itself but rather through the applications it has. So long as one uses it correctly it should be a great ace up my sleeve. .

3/23

It was time for his first actually attempt at the jutsu. He took a deep breath calming himself and letting his mind wander into a Zen state letting him perceive the ebbs and flows of his body more easily. His hands slowly carefully formed the seals over and over again, adding the actions to his muscle memory. Soon they were second nature to him and he decided to take the next leap.

4/23

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

Aki started to cautiously add chakra to the mix while forming the hand seals he would rather under do the jutsu than over do it and exert himself to the point where he could no longer practice. Almost as soon as he finished he knew it wasn't enough and sighed. Not good

5/23

A black noxious cloud blasted into existence around him, causing him to uncontrollably cough and tears raced down his face. Seriously?!?!?! That's just disgusting, why couldn't it have smelled like a chipolte burrito? After wasting a few moments gagging he finally recovered and the black smoke had cleared away along with his Zen mind set.

6/23

He shook his head and analyzed the problems he had encountered. Lack of chakra resulted in noxious gas that incapacitates for several minutes. Speed of handseals probably also added to the effect making the cloud exist longer than needed. Prognosis: More chakra, faster seals. He sighed and decided that he should try to add a 16th of his chakra the next time and if the results were similar he should just go with a 8th, then 4th.

7/23

Also lack of chakra control means that I need more chakra for less product....Seriously? I'm not fuel efficient? He began to form the seals again this time adding the chakra more aggressively and realized that he was being sloppy and stopped to try again.

8/23

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Aki sighed and started to daydream oddly enough about the jutsu. In his head it looked something like a childish sketch. He was a stick figure with his name above his head with a 8th note next to it. He was surrounded in a perfect mixture of chakra and control and his stick figure self began to form seals.

9/23

A fourth of the stick Aki's chakra was taken away and a perfect imitation of it stood next to him with that blue chakra at his feet. The imitation then hit the real stick Aki and ran off with a lollipop before Aki was brought back to reality by the shouts of a pair of shinobi arguing as they left the training grounds. A lollipop? Seriously? what are you 12?

10/23

Aki decided to try what he had imagined, at the very least he could get a laugh at his stupidity after the fiasco. He began to gather a fourth of his chakra and form it like the scroll and Nanashi had instructed. He deftly went through the hand seals and felt the jutsu start to work. Much to his surprise a clone stepped out of the cloud that had blasted into existence next to him, and much to his chagrin hit him and started to run away.

11/23

Before Aki could begin to chase it though it burst into a cloud and he shook his head chuckling at the childishness of his own mind at times. I would have done that? Seriously? Well at least I know I can create the clone now to work on making it sustainable. Obviously it wasn't crafted correctly and more than likely it has to do with the molding of the chakra at the beginning stages of the seals

12/23

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

well if its chakra molding lets put it into something you understand like forging. If you overheat the metal in the beginning it will become brittle in the end and break, which in this sense is akin to adding to much chakra in the beginning the clone will be formed but it will break just like the brittle metal will, easily Aki started pacing and pulled out his woodblock, his hands started working as furiously as his mind and soon wood chips were flying.

13/23

On the other hand if you don't heat the metal enough it keeps to many impurities leading to pockets of air in the metal which were not removed int the process. Two chuunin that Aki conversed with occasionally walked up and took a seat and watched him with interest, his face betraying no signs of the whirlwind of thought. "Kage Bushin eh? 200 yen says he learns it in 15 minutes, You like those odd?" the other chuunin chuckled a gleam in his eye "5 minutes or less, is my bet" They shook hands and began to watch Aki at work, his Nara side taking over and working over the problem.

14/23

Aki's train of though continued By not adding enough chakra to the mixture it becomes volatile and has gaps in the chakra system causing it to fall apart like a sand castle that gets hit with a wave Both of the chuunin watched him intently occasionally talking trash telling the other what he would be doing with the money.

15/23

Aki sat the woodblock and knife down and then began to form the seals again surely and added another fourth of his remaining chakra. He felt the imperfections in his technique and relinquished the jutsu the mold of it wasn't stable enough to sustain the clone for more than a few moment's and he knew it.

16/23

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Aki formed the seals again adding a mixture of chakra and control, while visualizing the end result. The chakra molded and mixed into his stomach as the seals guided its path out of his body and its final formation. He could feel that the chakra wasn't correctly molded but he would study the clone while it lasted.

17/23

Both chuunin watched as a clone stepped out of the smoke and the one who said it would be less than 5 minutes started whooping before Aki raised a hand to silence him and observed the clone while asking. "How do you feel, be quick you'll vanish quickly. he had not yet gotten the clones to give them the obtained knowledge when they dispersed.

18/23

Both chuunin quieted down as Aki noted the clones irregularities. Left eyebrow lighter than the other, iris's different sizes, facial features bland and don't capture my likeness enough to fool an astute opponent, leans to the left suggesting that the right side has muscular issues. Prognosis: Flow of chakra was not in tandem with the seals, making physical appearance unsatisfactory.

19/23

The clone started to talk his voice halting and uncertain also a lower pitched than Aki's actually voice "Right side... un-unstable, vision blur-blur-blurry, vocals... difficu-l-l-lt" Its mouth closed and it vanished leaving Aki pondering in the aftermath smoke cloud. The clone's memory came back this time but its vague, what to do what to do...

20/23

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

Aki's brow furrowed as he tried to solve the problem he was encountering. I can't get the chakra molded correctly and its not the seal so its the...... flow? It would make sense... A steady flow instead of the blasts which have got me this far.

21/23

He formed the seals once again keeping up a steady flow adjusting it according to the seals he was making and a realization came to him Its like a river, it follows the path of least resistance! Like the bird seal is akin to a turn wear the chakra must be finely tuned but the Ox requires brute force and little to no finesse. He grinned as he completed the jutsu knowing it was correct this time.

22/23

A perfect clone appeared out of the smoke both in looks and posture to Aki. To prove this point it started making its own seals and shot out a torrent of flame that lit up the area. The chuunin that had bet on 5 minutes or under smiled and looked to his compatriot who grudgingly payed up, he turned to congratulate Aki but Aki had already started to walk to the exit of the Training grounds wood block in his hand.

23/23 ((Kage Bushin No Jutsu Learned! And what a beautiful set of posts to!!!))

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[4/4] Yukio suddenly appeared in a gust of wind next to Nanashi, back in his underground training facility. He looked at Nanashi and then rolled his head around to see where he was. "Yahoo! I mastered it! The ultimate escape technique! Look out world, none of yall can catch me now! MUAHAHAHAHAA!" Yukio laughed evily before glancing back at Nanashi. "Oh, hey feathers dude. What's hanging?" He held out his fist for a fist bump.

(Wind Instantaneous Body Skill learned)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 pm
Nanashi had already recontinued with his training before Yukio entered. He was spining in his odd movements amongst the trees. Hands swinging on different levels. His hands would be flying past Yukio's face as he appeared within the small forest. After a bit of this, Nanashi stopped, due to Yukio's presence. "Training." Nanashi said, walking in the opposite direction, grabbing his towel. As he walked to the small pond, he wiped his brow of the sweat and rested the towel on his shoulders. Reaching the water, he cupped it and splashed it in his face, then dried it off, after feeling the cool sensation. He proceeded to cross his legs and sit at the edge of the water, in an almost trance like state.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stared after Nanashi and grumbled as he lowered his fist. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers. "I got it!" As Nanashi sat at the edge of the water, Yukio tiptoed over next to him. "Hey, Nanashi..." he whispered.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Aki walked into the Training grounds looking for something to do. He saw Yukio talking to Nanashi but kept walking until he got to a good open spot and began running through his jutsu making sure he had each one down pact. Torrents of flame, explosions, and blasts of sound surrounded him as he started the training.

User Image
User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff