Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Xial sighed "That depends on if you're good..if you are you can stay in my room..i stay down here mostly,And i dont know what time it is.." He groaned slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Kess looked down at the ground." Ill be good." She nodded to herself.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Xial smirked slightly "Go to the room behind me..thats my room you can stay there..but i'm warning you..you cant leave from windows or doors..and if you find a way too i will hunt you down.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Kess stood up and rolled her eyes. "You dont scare me that much anymore." She laughed lightly and opened the door behind Xial.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Xial smirked "You havent been shot right by the head like your friend...i bet she's so scared she almost passed out.." He laughed slightly and walked over to the cage kess was in and closed it slightly he sat back down and stared at his hands slightly "I dont know what to do now.." He said lowly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm
Yasou Haru

User Image

"Well there is one way," Yasou thought to himself. He blushed lightly,"Don't worry bout it, I'll be fine. I kinda like the cold anyways," He step down a bit into the grass, and sat down in the soft grass. Yasou liked to flirt, but he was bad about it. He was way to shy for his own good when it came to girls.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Kess looked back and walked to stand in front of Xial. She bent down till she was level with him. "You look tired. Did you get anysleep while i was....uh...knocked out?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Xial sighed then looked at her "no" he said bluntly then rested his head on his hand softly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm
She looked at him. He wanted to say something. But what was it? Naiyoki sat next to him and layed back down.
"Alright if you say so. But if there is a way....Just tell me okay?"
She smiled. Looking back up at the night sky and started humming a melody.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm
"Well. . . ." Yasou blushed more feeling super awkward. "Ack! I should of just made a move, she probably would of went for it! I'm hopeless! I was bold earlier. . . ." he thought to himself. He looked up at the sky,"but what if she isn't into me that way, . . . ." Yasou fretted about in his mind. "I appreciate you bringing me out here," Yasou told her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Naiyoki looked at him and smile.
"No problem Yasou. Just promise me you won't ever tell anyone about this place. This place is ment to be for the animals and if anyone tear this place down. It will destroy the animals homes and destroy this peacful place."
Nayoki told her. She has always been down to earth, not really thinking about being famous or being the next big thing. She just wants to live her life a her. She smiled and started humming, she closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Yasou had way passed up the moment, it was obvious he'd leave making any moves to another day. "I pinky promise," Yasou told her. He looked over to her hand,"So are you feeling okay? I mean, cause sometimes I get woozy from cuts too," he lied.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm
Kess laughed lightly and softly. "Then you should go to sleep. I swear I will be here when you wake up." She thought he looked dead from the look on his face. "You look like you pulled 2 all nghters in a row."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 am
Xial sighed slightly "I dont need sleep...." He said almost passing out in the chair he was in  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Naiyoki looked at her hand for a sec but then closed her eyes again.
"Yeah.....I'm feeling fine....Just a little tired is all...."
She opened her eyes again and looked at Yasou.
"Thank you again....If you didn't do that...then well...some of the more wild animals would have probably attacked me right after that."
She joked but laughed a little  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games