Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm
Nan woke up from her sleep and looked to her side. 9am. I remember sitting on the sill. .I guess I went to bed and knocked out last night. She thought. She had no clothes to change from her Pjs and she only had more Pjs. Nan went to the bathroom to clean up and walked out into the kitchen. "Good morning Mr. Jonson" She said with a smile and then a little seriously, "I'm supposed to help you out with things right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm
((You can bring three. I just don’t want someone to play a master and a slave at the same time. I was thinking like how are we going to get all the slaves and masters together? I thought a ball would be good. or so I think…))
Iskara walked to the door of Daisuke’s room, and pressed her ear to the wall. She heard him fall and his scream. She held her breath. “What can I do?” then the smell of blood hit her and she heard the crash of the mirror. “He doesn’t want me to held him….. I cant not help him” She was having a war inside herself. “I don’t know what to do…bandages and hydrologic peroxide” she ran to the infirmary grabbed what she needed and went back to his door… She knocked on his door.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Daisuke heared someone knock on his door he stood up and stumbled to his door and opened it slowly "Iskara.." He fell on his knees most of his walls and floor were covered in blood he fell onto his side and passed out slightly((ahh well i dont know who to bring then...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm
((Bring all of them))
Iskara dropped what she had in her hands. “Daisuke” she shook him slightly “Daisuke can you here me?” looking around. Maids gathered at the door “Blood” she told them “I need blood” The maids ran to get it. Iskara tried to stop the bleeding from his wings. The maids came back with bottles of Iskara’s drinking blood “not what I meant but ok” Not knowing how to do this she moved him to the bead. “Bring the I.V and the healers.” and the maids were gone again.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm
BlackXCat978
Nan woke up from her sleep and looked to her side. 9am. I remember sitting on the sill. .I guess I went to bed and knocked out last night. She thought. She had no clothes to change from her Pjs and she only had more Pjs. Nan went to the bathroom to clean up and walked out into the kitchen. "Good morning Mr. Jonson" She said with a smile and then a little seriously, "I'm supposed to help you out with things right?"

Mr Jhonson smiles "Hello missy.Yes.I need you to help me with breakfast adn to put some food and cream out for Mr.Xaviar's cats. Please start with teh cats and ill help you with breakfast.The cream is in the fridge." He nods towards the Big gray fridge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 pm
Daisuke opened his eyes barely and saw iskara "isk.." He passed back out before he could finish his sentence his wings folded against his back and his eyes remained open while unconscious his eyes dull and cold ((Mmk and dont worry daisuke isnt dead >.> he's just low on energy,Blood,Etc. razz  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm
"Okay" Nan said easily. She opened the fridge and grabbed some cream out. She set some food, with the cream, out for the cats. Once she set it, the 3 cats all came out and ate. Cute. . Nan turned around to see Mr.Jonson take some cooking equipment out. "What does he eat?" she asked not really interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm
"What you and me would eat but with some blood mixed in for flavor with him.To be honest he's not really different from a human.He can walk,talk,eat,and everything else a person could do." He puts out a green onion and helps her chop it properly while he keeps an eye on some eggs and sasuage.  

MrCoconutKitty

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 pm
"Interesting." Nan helped out with the cooking. Soon after, she and Mr.Jonson finished making breakfast. "Cooking is fun, is it not?" Nan said to him happily. "I'll put it on the table for him." And so she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm
"Do me a favor adn go up to teh roof and fetch Mr.Xaviar for me while i clean up." He asks her.  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 pm
David stumbled into the room."was goin on in here? you guys keep yellen and stuff." he asked half asleep scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:57 pm
"Of course." She headed out to the small window porch and climbed the stairs up. Nan took a liking to Mr.Jonson, no it wasn't a romantic kind but the friendship kind. The roof huh. What is he doing up here? She wondered. "Breakfast is ready Xaviar." Nan said when she got on the roof. Ughh heights. .  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Daisuke layed there the blood smeared inside his room visible to david blood also down daisukes face and hands he layed there his eyes dull ((I did a version that david saw of his room and daisuke razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Xaviar was on the edge staring at the sky.He looked over at Nan "Oh.THank you.Ill be down in a moment." He smiled and sat up looking over the streets.As he turned with his feet hanging over the side of the building there was a cut and some blood on his back.He looked back at Nan and said "GO on.Ill be down in a sec." he says as he looks back toward the streets.  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm
"DAMN!" david yelled see all the blood he was wide awake now."Who got murdered?" david saw Daisuke laying there with blood all over."Dude what did you do in here?" he asked mouth hanging open.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games