Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image Nathan looked over at Julina and said, "Can you tell what is going on out there at all?" Nathan wanted to know. While he waited for an answer Nathan began to regain his strength and used some of his power to heal himself quicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
He put his hand up to his face and felt the heat that resided on his cheek. He clearly saw that she was blushing and seeing that made him smirk. "You know.....You reacted so much differently than I thought you would. I thought you were going to stab me with your katana. But you didn't, you hesitated, you liked it didn't you? Hmmm.....You really are unpredictable aren't you,.....? Wait a minute, are you blushing......? You are blushing, wow, you must have really enjoyed that kiss. Hehe, Was that your first real kiss....? Oh, and what do you mean "What gives me the right?" Maybe you should ask yourself that seeing how you let me kiss you."  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
Julian shook his head when Nathan asked him if he knew what was going on out there. "I have no idea- your guess is as good as mine..." Julian said, his voice showing how much on edge the fallen angel really was. These three minutes seemed to last for an eternity as he counted away. Minute thirty... minute thirty one... Julian thought, waiting for three minutes to finally roll around so he could rush throgh the barrier and make sure Sonija was alive. If she wasnt.... No, Julian didnt even want to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
"I didn't LET you kiss me you perv!" Sonija screamed louder. She backed away more. "Julian...get out here...make sure Nathan stays in the house." Sonija sent to Julian making sure her face didn't change so the thing in front of her didn't know she was communicating with those behind her. "And for your info it wasn't my first REAL kiss you cocky son of a b***h." She spat at him still furious for what happened and not acting sooner.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

hyuijin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
He smiled at her and laughed to himself. He sighed at her and looked down at the ground and then looked at her. "Do you really want to have this discussion? REALLY? Because no matter how you put it the outcome will always be the same. You let me kiss you and that's that. You could have killed me but you didn't, you could have shoved me off but you didn't, you could have striked me but you didn't? DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!!? No, you didn't so don't try and feed me that bullsh*t!!!!!" He looked at her, his eyes now red and then they turned back to their normal color and he calmed himself down. " Now back to the matter at hand. Leoni generated an orb and fell through it and appeared behind her and spun her around and faced her towards the brick wall and put his sword to her throat and said."Now are you going to call out our little friend or am I going to kill your lover off to convince you that I mean business."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
When Julian heard Sonija call for him, he didnt even hesitate to start to run out into the street. "Nathan, stay here!" Julian called out right before phasing out into the street to come into a scene he didnt want to see. The winged man had Sonija held at blade point, and it was clear that he had the upper hand. Julian's grip was so tight on his massive silver scythe that his knuckles were almost turning white as he brought the blade in a huge circle, swinging the scythe right at the demon to where it would slice off the arm holding onto the blade, yet leave Sonija without a scratch. "Let her go!" Julian yelled as he swung the blade.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image Nathan watched as Julian ran out of the barrier and told him to stay. Nathan stood up and said, "I am well enough to fight as well now". Nathan put all but his chest armor and helmet back on and walked outside of the barrier and said, "Is it me your after?". Nathan was strong enough to fight back now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image

Sonija tries to struggle. She sees Julian come through. "WAIT!" She screams trying to push the demon back with her weight. Then she sees Nathan. "NO! NATHAN RUN!" She screams at him her voice raising high in octaves. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was beginning to get cut off.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image
As he looks up he sees his prize and says to the purple haired demon. "I would love to hold you longer but my prey has arrived." Leoni kisses the purple haired demon on the cheek and releases her and falls through the same orb that he fell through to get behind the purple haired demon and reappears behind his prey with his sword at his throat and says to him. "You know, we have got to stop meeting like this. Oh, and toots, your aura reminds me of the once beautiful sakura blossoms. I will definitely see you around." He blows a kiss at her and winks and then him and his prey disappear into his orb.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
Julian was mid-swing when suddenly the winged creature vanished into a black orb of sorts, and Julian had to pull to the right to avoid accidently cutting Sonija. Julian quickly regained himself though and was about to strike out at the demon once more, but when he turned his gaze upon the demon he was holding Nathan hostiage and blowing Sonija a kiss right before he dissappeard once more. At this point Julian was dumbfounded- he didnt know what to think. The half angel half demon had just dissappeared in thin air! Plus, he seemed to be getting very comfortable with Sonija, and to say the least, Julian was... confused.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Sonija was almost in tears as she fell to the ground. "Nathan!" She screamed again as she saw him disappear. "Dammit!" She screamed as she scrambled to where they disappeared and reaching out for her comrade. Sonija began to cry as she turned and saw Julian. She rose to her feet shakily and ran into Julian's arms. She broke down into sobs angry, sad, and most of all confused. "What is happening?" Sonija sobbed into his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Leoni and the creature reappear in a old house that was horribly broken down but still holding together. Leoni still had his sword to the creature's throat and now he generated another one of his orbs and enshrouded the creature with his orb binding him so only his head was the only thing that wasn't enshrouded. Now he had a hold of him finally, so Leoni walked around him so that he was facing him. "Now..... I finally got you where I want you and don't try to escape because that darkness you are enshrouded in negates your aura, so your wounds won't heal until I let you go and if you agitate me I will completely reopen your wounds and let you bleed to death. But I don't want to do that for once. I need information from you. I want you to tell me everything you know about that purple haired demon. If you do I will release you and let you go back to your putrid life. If you don't......well I would advise you to cooperate. K?"Leoni stared at the now harmless creature and smiled. "Well, let us get the festivities started,shall we? What is the purple haired demon's name?"He then generated an orb and sent it to the creatures comrades to send a little message.  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
When Sonija began to cry against Julian, he gently wrapped his arms around her out of instinct, though he was still pretty dazed. "I... I dont know.." Julian said, still trying to figure out everything that had happened. The winged one had stolen Nathan and had taken him somewhere, Sonija was balling, and the creature and seemed to be almost... flirtatious with her too. He didnt know what to think at the moment; they needed to find Nathan, they needed to figure out who the winged one was, Julian needed to find out what was going on between him and Sonija, they needed to do a whole plethera of things but had no idea where to start!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Sonija stopped crying and looked into Julian's eyes. "He came out of no where and he...kissed me! Before I could shove him off he was away from me and the only thing I could do was slap the s**t out of him. I was SO angry that I just hit him...I should have stabbed him...but I was too confused. Please forgive me love...please." She begged to Julian afraid that he would be angry with her.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
When Sonija said that the demon had kissed her, Julian suddenly looked down at Sonija with his one good eye, the other one still hidden by the patch. Julian felt his eye get a little wider, and had to keep from letting his jaw fall a little, since he couldnt hardly compute what Sonija had told him. "Kissed you..?" Julian asked, as if he didnt actually believed the thing to be true. She coulf really retaliated and gave him hell with her blade... so why didnt she?  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff