Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:48 pm
Kou really didn't notice Minako's activities, his concentration and focus completely into what he was doing. When he was finished, he stopped to look over at the clock to see that he still had several hours before he had to get ready for work.

He moved the cell phone to a nearby dresser then settled into bed next to her, reaching out to take her hand. He interlaced his fingers with hers and squeezed gently. "What's on your mind?" He asked softly, turning his head to look at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:49 pm
Luna sat on the roof, hidden from Suiseki's view, with her eyes fixed on him. 'There is definitely something odd about him,' she thought before she turned and left him be for the moment. She had to get back to Usagi and then she had to find Artemis.

~*~

"Usagi! Wake up!" Tsukino Ikuko, Usagi's mother, called from the stairway. It was a morning ritual between Ikuko and Usagi. Ikuko would try to wake her daughter up several times ebfore the blonde actually rose from her sleep, frantic and usually late. However, that morning was different for Usagi opened her bedroom door and poked her head out.

"I'll be right down for breakfast Mama!" she called before shutting her door quickly. Usagi had been awake for hours and it was very unusual for her to do such a thing. She had had a bad night's sleep; between thoughts of Luna and Viscious she had found no room for rest. 'I hope Luna comes home soon,' she thought as she pulled out some hair pins and ribbons from her dressing table. It had been so long since Luna had been gone all night and every time the feline disappeared, Usagi worried about her ust like a mother would over their child.

"Usagi's... awake...?" Ikuko said, her eyes wide with shock as she watched her daughter's door open up again. The blonde headed towards the stairs, fully dressed with her hair completely done in Usagi's typical style. "Are you feeling sick Usagi?" the darker haired woman asked her daughter, her face showing concern.

"Iie, Mama," Usagi answered with a shake of her head. She reached the stairs and started down them, frowning a bit. "Mama, is Luna down there?"

"No. Isn't she in your room?"

"No... she's been gone all night. I'm really worried about her," Usagi said softly. Ikuko gave her daughter a gentle smile and took her by the hand.

"Usagi, Luna is a smart little cat. I'm sure she's fine and on her way home from where ever she went to," Ikuko said reassuringly. The two of them walked into the kitchen together and then Ikuko asked, "Maybe she went to visit Minako's cat? Didn't you say that Luna was in love with him?"

Usagi blushed lightly at the mention of Luna and Artemis' relationship. She had completely forgot about the possiblity that Luna had gone to visit Artemis. "I'll call Minako-chan after breakfast and ask her if Luna is there. Arigatou Mama!" Usagi said and kissed her mother on the cheek.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:56 am
Ami cleaned off her breakfast bowls, and decided that Usagi would probably be awake by now, or else getting there. Maybe she could call and talk to Luna. She picked up the phone, and dialed Usagi's number, and waited as it rang.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:30 pm
Minako gently squeezed his hand back, as she glanced over towards him. "I just remembered that I never called my boss back yesterday to tell him I couldn't make it." She responded, as she forced a grin on her face. She was really beginning to dread calling them back. If she was lucky though her boss wouldn't really care, though that wasn't very likely.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:50 pm
"Well, you were hurt yesterday." Kou reminded Minako. "I'm sure that they'll excuse you. And you can borrow a pair of my shoes to wear." He sounded more confident than he felt. His eyes twinkled at a sudden thought and he smirked to her. "I've got a couple of hours before I have to get ready for work. Would you be interested in washing my back for me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:00 pm
"I would love to, but I really should be heading to work." She suddenly said, as she smiled apologeticly at him. She decided it would be best if she headed into work early so she could explain the whole situation. Plus she also had to go home and change, seeing how she had been wearing the same clothes since yesterday.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 pm
Kou leaned over and kissed Minako lightly on the lips then with a smile went back for seconds. "Please?" He asked, not wanting to press the matter any more than that. A stray thought occured to him that Artemis would probably spend most of the day tailing him so he'd ask the feline to come along with him later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:17 pm
Minako raised her arms in the air, as a defeated look formed on her face. "Fine." She replied, as she glanced over towards Artemis. He would probably have something to say about it, but he was laying down. He appeared to have fallen asleep on Kou's pillows once again. She sighed, as she leaned over towards him and pulled the blanket over him. She smiled warmly at him, before turning her attention back to Kou.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Kou slipped carefully out of bed and drew Minako after him into the bathroom, quietly closing the door after him. He reached over and turned on the shower then held her close for a moment, his forehead resting against hers and looking into her eyes.

"I'm going to ask Artemis to tag along with me today because I figure that he's going to follow me anyways." He whispered to her, figuring that the sound of the shower would mask their conversation. "Is he from Venus or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:29 pm
"You could say that." She responded, as she let out a nervous sounding laugh. He was after all the one who found her, and first told her about her past life and that she was a Sailor Senshi. He was also an advisor to the royal family.

She was beginning to get the feeling that Artemis had told Kou that she was Sailor Venus. Though he didn't really have to necessarily tell him, Artemis could never keep a secret.

"You don't have to worry about Artemis though. I'm pretty sure he would have followed you either way." She added, as she smiled cheerfully to him. She was glad that they were atleast getting along though, because if they didn't that could lead to problems later on.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:34 pm
"White and furry denied that you're Sailor Venus but my heart tells me otherwise." He continued looking into her eyes. "Just like my heart tells me that I love you." He kissed her lightly again. "Now about that shower...." He trailed off, giving her a smile filled with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:40 pm
Minako knew it, the cat was questioned, and once again people could tell he was lying. She would have to tell him to keep him mouth shut when being interogated by others. He couldn't keep a secret to save his life, but she still loved her furry little guardian anyways.

She then turned her attention back to Kou, as a grin formed on her face. For a second there, she thought he was just trying to get her in there to talk about Artemis, but he still was bent on taking a shower. She tried to keep a straight for a moment, but it was useless. "You really want to get a shower don't you?" She questioned, him as she looked into his eyes. She had to keep herself from smiling, but it was still useless.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:44 pm
"I do need to take a shower before going to work, it just wouldn't do if I went in like this." Kou kissed Minako rather long and seriously before beginning the process of taking a shower. His torso still had some fading bruises that were a result of the fight yesterday. And it certainly wouldn't hurt to have someone wash his back for him. Besides, it sounded fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:53 pm
Minako leaned against the wall of the bathroom, as she looked up towards the light. She couldn't help, but wonder if there was anyone specific that Kou wanted to invite along with to the beach. She had never really asked him, seeing how she was caught up in the moment of being able to get all of her friends together to spend time at the beach. She thought it would be best to see if there was anyone he wanted to invite.

"Hey Kou!" She somewhat shouted, so he could hear her over the running water of the shower. "I was thinking about this weekend when we go to the beach, but I was wondering if there was anyone you wanted to invite?" She asked in a curious tone.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:56 pm
"Not really, no." Kou paused from his preparations and looked at Minako. "You are going to join me in the shower, aren't you?" He asked rather directly, giving her a look that suggested he'd appreciate it if she'd join him.

"Most of the people at work already have their own friends to hang out with so I spend most of my time either working or at home." He continued, waiting for her to start undressing before continuing. When she was ready, he took her hand and lead her into the shower with him.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games