Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal frowned he was breathing heavily but he knew he couldn't let Akatan be hurt. "I..I wont let you hurt him!" He said. He closed his eyes he could feel his rage building. He suddenly felt something let go in his head. He began to glow until it was blinding when the glow faded his appearance and attitude had changed. "Now..Die!" He said he held his arms out and formed several particle beams that all flew at him. He then closed his eyes and attempted to telekineticly hold him still so the beams would hit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:23 pm
∫Sumiko plopped down on
the floor and took deep breaths. She looked at the big piles of rubble that
she stacked in front of her. She was exhausted now and wanted to take a
quick brake to rest some. But sadly she couldn't take a long break for
there was still a lot more to pick up."Hey there's something under this
piece of debri."
someone yelled"I think its some kind of bomb."
another yelled. Sumiko quickly stood up and ran to them."Everyone
clear the area, I will take care of it."she said and they hesitantly baked
away. Sumiko encased the debri and the bomb in a thick bubble of air.
She took in a deep breath and lifted the debri with the air. Then, just like
she thought, the bomb went off. It wasn't that big of an explosion so she
was able to hold it back. She got pushed back and fell on her bottom. She
opened the bubble of air and gave a sigh of relief. She laid back and
closed her eyes. She was now even more exhausted.

Sumiko's parents stayed with the Lord and Lady."My
Lord if you wish, we are willing to let your little ones stay at our house,
until the palace is fixed."Sumiko's mother spoke. She felt sorry for the
royal family and wanted to do something that would help. The least she
could do was to offer up their household.
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Soichiei Yanagi~

~Capitalism? No~

"Hmph..." Akatan's father looked at the beams and prepared his final attack but found that he couldn't move. Try as he might, he couldn't lift his hands and the beams were looming closer. His vision was activated, so all the beam's weakspot could be seen, but he was helpless to stop it.

"Yanagi Style: Starstorm!" Akatan sidesteps his father, his hands dripping with the liquid light he'd prepared against Fayte a while back. He jumps up and using only his index and middle fingers from each hand, he jabs each beam and they disperse into a rain of charged particles that burned through the ground upon contact. He thrusted his hands more than one-hundred twenty eight times before finally returning to his feet. "I'm not as weak as you think I am. I may not be able to kill a flame, but I can--

"Stop!" His father interrupts. "Stop...Akatan...how did you learn that move? That's...that's a technique not even our elders have mastered."

"Because I have a good father and a good mother. That's how. I told you, I'm not weak." He looks down the alley at the kid who had effectively challenged them. There were two of them now so Akatan posed a question. "Live or die. I don't know you, but I don't want to fight. Not right now anyway. Whaddya say to that?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal was sure that he was going to beat him until the kid blocked the attacks. He frowned that had taken alot of energy. He walked towards the kid his powers lifting debris around them as he walked. He soon stood face to face with the kid "You protected him..and got in my way" He said. He held his hand out and a beam charged readying to fire point blank, but strangly his eyes flickered and he shook his head. He reverted back to normal only now appearing paler. He coughed up blood infront of them and then fell to his knee's most of the fight was a blur to him. "...w..what happened.." He said. He then collapsed his body exhausted from the major energy use. It was obvious he was in bad shape and had no where to go. His body had burns from where the beams burned him.

Kendals Divine Form (forgot to put it in last post)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"Good. Let's get out of here dad." Akatan turned, holding his wrist that had been hurt earlier and looked up at his dad as he walked by. "This is nothing to me. I've beared worse injuries." He was limping as well, but his father followed him finally giving him command. "I figured out that flame was everburn. It'll never go out. Thanks for the lesson dad. When we get back, tell me what you want me to know so I can go to sleep."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia walked over to Fayte, and his mother and father and bowed. "I have sent for lots of my men to come and help you rebuild this palace, i will also stay and help if that is what Fayte wants." she said, looking at Fayte. She felt a sudden rush of pain in her whole body again and let out a shriek, falling onto her knees on the ground. A guard rushed over but she pushed him off, "Get lots of guards into the caverns now, someone is still in there and it hurts!!" she yelled, "Y-Yes your majesty!" he yelled, and was gone. The bracelet she wore shined a bright light, almost blinding to look at it. She breathed heavily, and looked at Fayte. "My father... and mother... have both been kidnapped by someone... now i feel the pain that daddy used to feel when someone moves something on the grounds of Damascus" she said, trying to get Fayte to understand incase he worried.

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 am
" Thank you Lunia, my parent's are going to be ok. " He said with a smile, which quickly faded as she fell to the ground. " Lunia! " He said as he knelt down beside of her. " You're father and mother are missing? What is this? First Vackel is attacked resulting in Lord Celarius dead and my mother in a coma like state, now your parent's are missing, everyone except for Morrigan has bee neffected by this. " He said softly. He looked at her as she explained why she was hurting. " A-Are you sure you're ok? You don't look so good, do you need to see a doctor? " Fayte placed a hand on her back before seeing her bracelet light up. " A fragment? " He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 am
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal weakly watched as the two left. His vision then began to blur as he was barely concious. He wasn't sure what exactly had happened except that he had tried to stop the man who the kid apparently was close to. "..agg.." He said. He then lost conciousness. A guard who had been scouting the area soon found him and carried him back to the palace. He normally would have went to the king and queen but seeing recent events and how this person was just a kid he decided to find someone else. "Sir Fayte Lady Lunia I found this kid passed out in town I found him near where a fight must have been from the look of the area" He said. He paused for a moment and looked at the kid "What should I do with him?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Enqlish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am
User ImageKlay tried to keep close with the guards, as seeing them and the Queen always had communication. The ferret jumped onto Klay's shoulder and then off his back, Klay turned around to see a tall man who looked like a student to some school. "Oh, uhh, Hello?" Klay poked the guy in the face twice, "You seem alright" Klay said and then smiled "Is the furball yours?" Klay asked, half knowing the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 am
~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watche din alarm as Lunia fell. She had hoped her healing had not back fired. Its not like it hadn't happened before. It was an intricate thing using water to heal. It was't as simple as other healings. When she spoke Echo relaxed somewhat. There was no helpng a pain that wasn't from injury, unless you could get inside a person's head or nervous system. Even Echo wasn't that advanced yet. A guard entered caring the phasing boy known as Kendal. She wondered what had happened to him. Echo also wondered if she was to stay here or go find a place to sleep. Her people had intended for her to get to know them well enough that she could remain her for a few days. Echo had no idea where they were at the moment. When she heard mention of a fragment she turned looking at Lunia's bracelet. Her eyes widened somewhat but she said nothing.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

MBeat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:43 am
User Image

As Keenen woke he found himself in the very same spot,but only something was wrong.Keenen tried to touch the fragment but he just went through it! "WHAT THE HELL!!!" keenen screamed. as he looked around he saw his body on the floor. Keenen was outside of his body like a spirit. "A-am I d,d,d, dead"? Keenen asked. As he walked forward he started to look around, trying to figure out what the meaning of this was. Once again the clanking of loud thunderous armor was heard. The guards quickly seized Keenens body and headed back. Not knowing what to do Keenen followed the guard into the palace. A dream of keenens to be in the palace. But not like this...
(Haha Lol sorry i changed my speaking from first person to third person sorry if that kinda took y'all by surprise stares at angelic tune)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Akatan entered his home first greeted by his mother who was, at this point of day, cooking breakfast. She turns, places her hand over her heart and exhales. His little brother mocks her doing the same. They were obviously suprised that he hadn't been caught or anything. With no more disillusion, Akatan says,"I know you all were expecting me to be dead or something like that, but I'm not..."

"But you could've been!" His mother chimed in. "You could've been! I know I'm not part of your bloodline, but I know of the power those people have over you. Being that you are who you are, do you not know as well? They could kill you at anytime! Has Soichiei not told you that Akatan?" The thought of a stove set on high temperature faded from her mind as she sat down at the table. Stress for her was rising and his little brother moved because he too knew that.

"But I'm alive am I not? Because I am, that proves you all wrong." Akatan spat back. A hand thwacks the back of his head and it resounds throughout the tiny abode. Dazed now, Akatan immediately looks at his father and his vision activates. "What the...what was that for!? I didn't do anything!"

"The only thing you're doing now is going to your room."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo had finally made it into the palace with the three water elementalist behind him. They had finished putting out the flames and also made sure that their wasn't any remaining bombs, or traps that could have been set, it was easy with his control over the wind. He walked around looking for Lunia, though taking in his surroundings in awe, this was quite a nice place though would be even better if it wasn't messed up and damaged. Omotayo soon came into view of Lunia, though he hadn't noticed yet since her was looking around though the moment she started having pain he felt it, he don't know why or how but he did and then the bright light of her braclet directed him to where she was and he rushed over to her. "Lunia!" He called out making his way over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked as he jogged to a stop. Omotayo wasn't your average looking kid, being of African American decent as well as having white hair.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 am
((Uh, did Klay just poke Dais? Dais is "an adult" and so, I'm assuming, much taller. I'm not sure how tall Klay is. For now, I'm going to treat it as if Dais didn't get poked.))

The "Hello" was actually directed more to the ferret than anyone else, but now Dais had a closer look at the blue haired kid who had almost endangered Aldon's life. Energetic bumbling fool, Dais thought as the boy asked the question and grinned.

The librarian nodded. "Yes. Took a bit to find him," he said impassively. Dais reached up to grab Aldon. Dais's hair was not a nest, and he didn't intend for Aldon to make it one. "I see you were with him."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Enqlish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am
User ImageKlay nodded "Meh, he scared me the first time I saw him, but I guess he liked the bread in my pocket. I've never really been good at caring for pets, so I don't really know how he faired..." Klay rubbed the back of his head and laughed, "Sorry if you had to chase after us, adventuring can be a pain that way though!" Klay jumped on the spot, "Plus, I kept him safe through the fire, hopefully he's not THAT hurt." Klay tried to reinact the moment with a hunk of rubble on the ground next to them. "I did this, and this, and BAM! I helped save people." Klay laughed out loud and walked back over to the man, still laughing.

((Fine with me, after I wrote it I was debating whether or not I should change it.))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games