Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
Susi set the book down and got up and began to wonder around looking around at everything again. She was always curious and that was probably the only thing that didn't change about her, or her love of books. Susi looked around glancing at different things amusing herself as she went.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
((You forgot the picture lol))
Vince starts to relaxs knowing that Yuki is better, but he starts blushing from the kiss he got from Yuki. "I-is it my fault she did that?" He whispered to him self. He tried to compose him self, but he walked stiffly towards the table. "U-um, well, this was fun, but don't hurt you self again Yuki." He leaves the table again, going to his room. He noticed that the cut ripped a hole into Yuki's shirt, so he was going to go get a new one for her. He completely forgot about breakfast.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

"okay vince" i smile slightly and walk over to the kitchen and sit at the table quietly and watch/study tsubasa cook and his movements and try to to remember how to do what he does  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa is less red when she hugs him and he notices she's watching him."I hope you like it."He smiles and wonders where vince went to."So how are you and vince getting along?"  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

"pretty good i guess master" i smile a bit at him and then scan the room.... VERy chic and modern...... and my eyes wander around back to tsubasa  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Vince enters the room, and he gets a purple sweater out from the dresser. But before he leaves, he sits on the bed. "Needs more stuff." Vince finds some tapes in the desk cabinets, and he tapes pieces on the wall in some form. After doing that, he takes the sweater and sneaks down stairs. He sneaks behind Yuki, then pulls down the sweater. He wraps his arms around her so she can't put her arms into her sleeves, but makes sure he didn't touch her cut. "How's the shirt Yuki?"  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

"EHHHHH NYAH!!!!!!!! VINCEEEE!!!!" Gets scared and trys to squirm out but his grip is to feirce and unstopable  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

He smiles and watches vince sneak up and pull the sweater down on yuki.
"Hello Vince,let her go for now so she can eat."He gives them both a bowl of oatmeal (spoons already there) and sets a plate of bacon between them."Enjoy."  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
"Break-Fast!" He lets go of Yuki and zooms to his chair, where he starts to rip the bacon into the oatmeal (something he just does). after he cleans off the plate, he stirs the oatmeal and eats it. "Mmm. Tsubasa is a good food maker. Are you a Chef?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 am
Susi looked around she wondered where everybody had gone, then shrugged. She continued wondering around and eventually made her way back to the railing and sat down ontop of it with a smile started messing around with her tail.
(( Picture later. ))  

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista watched her for a moment before taking another sip and walking back in. "Come on." He walked back inside and sighed lightly hearing the door close behind him from a butler closing it. He lifted his head in thought while he contemplated what he should do for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:44 pm
User ImageSusi saw them coming in and stayed where she was looking at them and let her tail go to her back swaying back and forth. She watched them from where she was wondering what was going to happen.  

Kiatala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm
When you cry..............
~Yuri~

User Image

Hearing Drake, she shrugged. "Nothing, its nothing.." Her voice trailing off. She wiped her tears and began looking for a fedora. Finally founding one, she asked, "Which color?" She giggled.

.....Can I Cry. Too?

((Honestly I have no idea whats a fedora...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista lowered his gaze til he met Susi's. He moved his hand beckoning her over. "Come dear, lets see what we can do about those rags."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Susi looked down at her clothes, she didn't see what was wrong with them, but she jumped down from the rail landing a little ways away from him and followed him. Susi wanted to say something about her clothes, but she figured she shouldn't.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff