Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 am
Aro left the mist heading to sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Two of Raiden's shadow clones waited at the gates, as if guarding them and were fully alert. One was facing the village, the other was facing the path which would lead into the village  

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm
The bug already traveling at very high heights, showed nothing of it's presence, seeing as it was traveling through the forest, far before nearing the gates, so unless they had a doujutsu that could see deep withing the forest, they would not be able to see the bug. I t was already about the size of a crumb, it beign hihga and surrounded in trees made it impossible to find with those who had no doujutsu.The bug it's self was traveling far in the forest using Ryugan's intell seeing as he knew this village like the back of his hand, to find the exit via the forest. There were many bugs, not to mention the heavy mist that consistantly passed through the area. It would simply whizz through the forest, not making a sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:19 pm
The clones noticed something high into the air. Despite there being many bugs in the forest, they noted one had its own chakra. Bugs normally had no such unless aburame, and this was possibly a spy. The two suddenly bursted at such great speed they were under it within few minutes. Both shadow clones had byakugan like Raiden did, permitting it with such sights. Using water manipulation, the water around the bug grew dense, its tiny size being easily overcome as the water froze it, making it fall like a small pebble of ice.

((lol, with size like that, water manipulation would easily overtake it. And byakugan is with these two, other bugs dont have a chakra sig like that. And neo byakugan is better sights. Bye bug))

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 pm
Shruikan Tenshi

((lol, with size like that, water manipulation would easily overtake it. And byakugan is with these two, other bugs dont have a chakra sig like that. And neo byakugan is better sights. Bye bug))

((Your such a meta god mod type guy, You stated one was looking at the village and the other down the lane, I wasn't near neither, so cut the crap. Yeah they had neo and all that but they were staring in one specific direction.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi

((Your such a meta god mod type guy, You stated one was looking at the village and the other down the lane, I wasn't near neither, so cut the crap. Yeah they had neo and all that but they were staring in on specific direction.))

((you never said if you went over the gate, there's a gate here not a forest. PLUS! 360 baby, I could of been looking at the ground and see behind me fool so oh yeah XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm
((sorry, there is a forest, but I can see all around me. its byakugan's ability. So even though i was I can still see around me in 360.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm
Zane Hajime
User Image

The only way in and out of the Mist Village is via boats and ships that travel through the docks in water country. Many merchants and rogues litter the large road which leads to Kirigakure. The road is treacherous as Kirigakure is encircled by a mountain range, which is why people find it so difficult to get to. Mist blankets the entire area and effects the eyesight of foreign shinobis, only allowing 5 ft to be seen if they don't have the proper training. Special jounins are posted all throughout the mountainous path, and in order to get past them, you must fill out the form and be granted permission. Be careful for no one truly knows what will appear out of the Mist.

VISITORS: Fill out this form before entering the village. They must travel through the Mist Docks in Water Country in order to enter and leave.

Rpc Name:
Village:
Equipment (Including customs):
Reason for coming:

Mist Ninjas: Fill out this form when leaving the village

Rpc Name:
Reason for leaving:

Welcome to Kirigakure
User Image

look at the picture, bugs are all around you, you don't sense chakra, you see it. The bug was high above everything and deep within the forest. Not to mention your range is a small circle around you, the bug doesn't pass you, it takes another rout, which by sayin "deep within the forest, means bout a good 20 or 30 yards away, even more than that. Matter fact a whole damn field,lol  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 pm
((I said i saw chakra. and actually Neji showed otherwise. But you know what I care not. Your not specific with your posting, you never stated "how high is very high" and what not. Besides, you never said how far it was from the gates to cross over, you never said how fast it was going, you left out a lot of details so its vague))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm
Forming from the mist itself, Luo stood in front of the gate blocking anyone from exiting, waiting for the unsuspecting boy to pop out. It was unfortunate that he had to be here, but what was done was done.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm
((Actually, to be clear, Kirigakure is surrounded by mountains, not forests. That's why the terrain in the picture is so rocky. Granted mountains have forestry ON them, but I'm just making it clear. See the picture in the "Info on the Hidden Mist (Read!!!)" Thread.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

Suddenly a giant beast, more than two hundred meters in height and width bombarded through the forest toward Luo, charging at him rapidly and demolishing the villages as it progressed. It roared loudly as it ran, it gigantic cannon ball arms swinging wildly. This beast definitely ment business.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan, more than 90,000 feet in the air was well out of all of the Doujutsu's ranges but, the problem was that he had no control of where he was going, he was simply soaring through the sky at an astonishing height and speed. He was more than above the gates, he himself couldn't even see past the large groups of clouds he passed through, he jetted out the Mist a height to high to see and a speed to fast for even doujutsu. Though Ryugan may have escaped, his body would indeed suffer from such a fall.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:14 pm
As the clone of Luo who was already on the scene rocket through hand seals, a dark cloud formed overhead at the gates. It was then that the real Luo arrived on the scene, a rather annoyed look on his face. "Handling things here?" His clone only seemed to nod, taking the katana off of its back. "Fine, I'm heading to the tower to get rid of that annoying boneyard I passed on the way here." As Luo dashed off, his clone simply waited for the lumbering beast to hurry up and get there. It wouldn't be too long now, he could see its head crowning from the tops of the trees.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

The monster saw the clouds darkening but payed them no mind, he continued to charge at the clone with full speed. Once he was within 50 yards of him he smashed his gigantic sphere fist into the ground, making the ground around him quickly shoot upward, kinda like a bridge in an earth quake. The ground would wobble and lift Luo into the air, about to the monsters thigh before he sent a giant bone spike from it's knee, heading directly for the clone.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games