Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm
Good enough for what? Lixini questioned, completely confused. One minute there was only noises of languages she didn't know, the next she was sent some bizarre thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 pm
.::Kasha::.

Oh i am sorry i was thinking to myself. I meant that i wasnt good enough to be sold. Thats all.  

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm
You are, though, because people like different things. I bet you could get sold before me, you can actually speak their language. Lixini smiled at her friend, before going back to thinking to herself about all that had happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Well i havent been sold yet. And i really miss being somebody. She sent her thought to Lixini.  

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Well, I guess I can understand that... Lixini responded, looking at her. Actually, Lixini was not sure why Kasha hadn't been sold already.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 pm
((Time skip Blade?))

The basketball game was a lot of fun. The two teams were tied neck in neck most of the time, but in the end, the Captain's team won. Mai was just content with her exercise as everyone started returning things to the way they were. Mai felt the need to shower and reapply the creme as the sweat had made her itchy, but she tried her hardest not to scratch. She moved over to Lerista once they were all done. "Master? Can I go bathe?" It was obvious that the oils from the creme were running into her fur around her neck from playing basketball. It would be a good idea anyways, since they were due to be at the trade planet soon.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm
((Sure. ^_^))
Lerista was satisfied since he had some time with his crew and a good excercise. Looking at Mai he smiled and nodded. He smoothed a hand through her fur with the smile on his face. "Yeah go ahead kitten, I gotta grab one myself. Very well played for your first time by the way." He walked up the stairs taking off his shirt on the way, and went into his own bathroom. He thumbed the water to hot and closed the door. Then stripped climibing into the shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Mai found her quarters easily and slipped inside, making sure the door was tightly closed. She slipped off the uniform and stretched comfortably in the nude...well...as nude as she could be when covered in fur. She discovered that she too had a bathroom and the set up was almost exactly the same as the other, so she climbed in and started it up. She made sure to scrub her fur thoroughly, with a bunch of old, damaged fur falling into the drain. There were some spots that were matted which came out in clumps. After the shower, she dried herself and proceeded to cover the necessary areas with the creme.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 pm
Sighing as he got out of the shower he dried himself off and gave himself a quick shave. Satisfied he pulled his pants up and tossed his shirt over his shoulder and grabbed his boots. Then made his way to the bridge to guide the landing protocals. When he got there sure enough the ship was coming in for a landing. He took the controls to finish it then pulled his boots on followed by his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm
Mai as well had finished her new daily grooming ritual and had put on the suit she wore before, since it was all she had at the time being. She definitely needed some proper clothes. Upon coming out of her quarters, the ship began to shake and she stumbled slightly. Mai didn't know what was going on so she found her way to the bridge. "Master? What is happening?" But she soon realized this as the view showed them entering a planet's atmosphere. She quickly sat down in a chair and fumbled with the buckle.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 am
"Just a bit of turbulence..." He held onto the ships wheel and gripped it with a vice. As they came out of the atmosphere the ship steadied out and he flew towards the nearest dock station. When he was near it he typed in his ships codex and guided it smoothly into the docking hanger that was open. He landed easily enough and switched off the ship. "Well then, they can go get some supplies while we go get you some new clothes." He smiled and stood up stretching a bit. He walked out into the cargo bay to give them their orders. "Alright you guys know the drill, Tex get those carts sold off and the rest of you go pick up supplies, then go do what you want for a bit." He smiled and beckoned her onward as he walked outside the ship and into the docking bay.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 pm
Mai followed Lerista precariously into the docking bay. The crew was getting busy at work again and Mai felt her curiosity rise, even though she stuck close to her master. As they exited the dock and into the markets, there were a lot of people staring her way, some were human, some her not. She recognized a few different species they passed since she's seen some as slaves that have gone through the slave trades. Whenever a stranger got too close to her, a low growl would instinctively rise from her throat. Mai felt herself on high alert with all these people around her.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason began having second thoughts about taking Tessa. She really didn't seem to look too thrilled about the idea. "Well, unless you don't wish to go with me? You may stay here. I actually think this pick up should be a momentary stop."

He offered her his elbow. He was not going to treat her like an animal. Collars and leashes were demeaning. He slipped another small box into his pocket, that held another locket. He knew this one's name and had had it on hand. The inscribed K would be a little more meaningful to her. Tessa was beautiful and deserved a beautiful locket just like her, but Kasha seemed a little more classic.

"This is totally up to you. I know that you are hungry, but I don't want let too much time pass. Melanie may be glad to see that you are in good hands of course my dear since she seemed to threaten me last time when I picked you up." he said with a smile.

══════════════════════════════════

||dreadfully sorry amity. My rl is wreaking havoc. I had to go to court this morning but I had to help build my case. Thankfully the coucel found him guilty today and there is no more. I'll try to post a little more often from here on out. Just try and give me a chance to rebuild my life and sanity. So bear with me.||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 pm
Tessa

Tessa hesitated and lightly took ahold of his elbow. Nodding her head she replied "I will go with you." Honestly she didn't like being alone. Especially in a mansion as big as Jason's was.

She smiled at the thought of Melanie threatening him about treating her nicely. For someone who bought and sold slaves, Melanie was kind to her.

((No Worries! I'm glad that it all woked out for you!))  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Ya. Ugh.. i hate this.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games