Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:31 pm
Bosten stopped and turned to Yoko. "Um...it's this way."

----------------------------------------

Artemis smiled. "That's good. You're a quick learned. It took Venus a while to get the hang of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:03 am
"How many times was she pushed into an unexpected battle before she got the hang of her powers? Something tells me that the senshi of the court didn't exactly have training time before facing their first battle..."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:35 am
With a slight hault Yoko smiled uneasily, "Then lead the way my furry friend and save me from being a total loser...!". And with that she followed the dirrection of where Bosten was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:39 pm
Natsu examined his hand incase he had missed something, though everything appeared to be back to normal. He then turned his attention back towards Diana, as he nodded reassuringly.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:35 pm
Artemis smiled. "It took her a good number of youma battles before she was ready to lead the inner senshi. And no, they didn't have any training..." Artemis looked out the window. "I feel...a youma!"
-------------------------------------------
Bosten grinned. "You're not a loser! At least, not with me around!" He stopped in the middle of the street. "Youma! I can sense it!"
Diana breathed a sigh of relief but the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. "There is a youma nearby..."
Luna, who was still trying to force Kaze to transform, stopped. Before she could say anything, Kaze spoke up.
"Something's wrong..."
Luna nodded. "There is a youma nearby. I think it's near the palace!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:49 pm
Natsu felt it as well, as he looked in the direction of where he felt the youma's presense coming from. He turned towards Diana to see what she thought of the matter, though he wouldn't wait for long.

"Well lets go, just standing around here isn't going to kill it. It's not like it's just going to destroy its self." He said as he formed a somewhat excited grin on his face.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:57 am
"Youma?! Thats not good, how far away is it?" she asked as she looked at Bosten with an eye of protectivness. Her head looked around as she waited, she wasn't transformed so she was out of luck for awhile, she'd rather transform infront of the Youma just to burn some time. "Will this be our first battle...?" she asked herself under her breath. Yoko sighed as she might not get to see the Prince after all, "Do you know how big it is? Because if so...".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:05 pm
Diana nodded. "Good idea! Let's go!" She took off over to the window. "Come on Natsu!" She jumped out the window and landed safely.
---------------------------------------------
Bosten sighed. "We'll be okay. The other senshi are coming too. I can feel that this youma is large enough to alert the other guardians. Come on!" He led the way.

((FYI: The youma is near the arcade.))  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:08 pm
Nodding Yoko followed after Bosten. She hadnt really gotten used to attempt to sense the Youma's but thats what she had dear little cute Bosten for! With a smile of reassurence young Yoko followed after him carefully, and untill she saw the Youma she wasn't going to stop running.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:23 pm
Aniya stared in surprise as she felt it. "Already...?! I guess we should go..."

Aniya transformed once again; the youma WOULD attack just as she finished de-transforming. She leaned down to let Artemis hop up on her shoulder, while trying to figure out which direction to go in. It actually became relatively clear to her and she thought of the fastest way there.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:32 pm
Kaze took off in the direction of the youma. "But Mo...I mean Luna...how can I fight? I can't transform yet!"

Luna shook her head. "You will. I believe you will when you feel the need to."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:51 pm
Natsu quickly followed her, as he grabbed onto the windowsill before propelling himself over towards the ground below. He was caught up in the moment of heading to where the youma was and destroying it, that he completely forgot he was on the ninth floor. His eyes immediatly closed, as he braced for the impact. Unlike Diana he didn't exactly have cat like reflexes, or the ability to land on all fours safely when dropped from great heights. Though he couldn't let something like this effect him, it would be a pretty lame end for him if he died from jumping out of a building.

He immeditaly opened his eyes a few seconds later, deciding to try and grab onto the side of the building to atleast slow down his decent. To his surprise though his fall was soon stopped by a fairly large tree, as a somewhat shocked expression formed on his face. It probably would have been helpful if he was paying attention to where he was going to land when he jumped in the first place, but atleast he was safe for the moment. He quickly grabbed onto the branch he landed on, before lowering himself towards the ground, as he quickly proceeded to follow after Diana.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:07 pm
The youma was standing in the midst of unconcious people, laughing wildly.
-----------------------------------------
Kaze ran up to the area and stopped. He looked and saw both Natsu and Aniya heading that way, both transformed. There was also another girl headed toward them. "Good to have you here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:52 pm
Natsu made his way over towards where Kaze was, as he looked towards the youma. It appeared to be laughing at what it thought to be a job well done apparently, as it was surrounded by a group of unconcious people. He soon turned his attention back towards Kaze who appeared to still be untransformed.

"Kaze-chan, you wait here i'll take care of this youma." He said in a confident sort of tone, as he cracked his knuckles in anticapation of fighting.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:27 pm
Kaze sighed. He wanted to fight...he wanted to help...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/Roselite_Maia/BostenandCinder.jpg

((FYI: The top cat is Bosten...only older. The bottom one is another cat that will appear if another senshi shows up))

The youma looked at the group. "Grr...Who are you people? Have you come for your energy to become mine as well?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games