Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:19 pm
(( stare Im choking you with my mind.

I was thinking about creating an Elder Fish for my summon. What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:04 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo looks at Katsuro, shocked. "Susumu?...Attacked your village? Why would she ever do such a thing? She was once the Raikage and the kindest person I know. Why would she do such a thing?"

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm
Kazan tilted his head slightly as he regarded the other men. He had apparently arrived after this attack, because he knew nothing of it. He turned to look at the man who had offered to train him, and who was now apparently his sensei. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked back and forth between everyone, wondering where this was going. It seemed that for this woman to attack was completely at odds with what everyone who knew thought of her.
"Eto... aren't there ninja techniques that can control people?" He offered this quietly, knowing that he was likely not as knowledgeable on ninja arts as the true ninja in the room. He sent a half smile at the girl then returned his attention to the Kages. *Three Kages in one room... woe betide anyone who thinks to attack right now...*

((Urk. FOUR Ka names? Wow....))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:26 pm
((Lol, Kazuo, Kairi, Kazan, and Katsuo the Kazekage.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Katsuro shook his head, and threw his lcoak t othe side revealing a large scar on his right arm.

"This one was her, she beat me and left."

He said a bit concerned to find out who the person was.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Daiki growled hearing Oroami's name "That man is nothing more than a false god who has no care for the world." He said as his red eyes were filled with hate.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Kazan tilted his head at the newest arrival's vehemence.
"Did something happen between the two of you? Every one else speaks highly of him, yet you seem to hate him." The samurai looked expectantly at Daiki.

((Lol, I remember Daiki!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
Katsuro shook his head, and threw his lcoak t othe side revealing a large scar on his right arm.

"This one was her, she beat me and left."

He said a bit concerned to find out who the person was.

Kazuo shakes his head in disbelief. "I have no idea why she would do such a thing. I am sorry for what happened." He said, with dread in his voice.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"when my family was enslaved in Wind years and years ago. My mother told me that the 'god' Oroami Saiz would come and save us," He hissed angrily "my mother was raped and killed and Oroami never came to help anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Katsuro placed his cloak back on and let out a breathe,

"Well she was too powerful for me when I had to hold back, but if I had fought her in an area that wasn't filled with my allies. I would have been able to face her off."

He said looking back on the fight,

"She also managed a powerful barrier similair to someone I fought years ago in the grass village."

He seamed to drift into his own mind for a second then returned his thoughts back to the present.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:59 pm
"Uhm are you sure that that was his fault? It's possible that he was unaware of your location." Then Kazan frowned.
"Nevertheless, I suppose that you do have a valid reason for disliking the man. Ah, where are my manners." He pushed away from the wall and moved over to Daiki and bowed.
"My name is Etogawa Kazan, pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm Daiki Mitoshi and this is Ryu Tengu." He said pointing to Ryu, the white haired assassin.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm
Kazan tilted his head slightly to the silent shinobi.
"Are you two Kumogakure shinobi?" He watched them curiously, wondering if they would be people he would come to know while training here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yes," Ryu said as he started thinking. He was rather upset. He felt like it was wrong to kill another Kumo ninja.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm
Kazan's eyes narrowed as the one called Ryu began to look troubled. He paused for a moment, then decided that if the one was troubled, he should help however he could.
"What ails you?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games