Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 am
((itouch))
T I n a:
Tina kissed Luis gentley when she saw his sigh of relief.. She then spoke to Tarah" so I think we should leave in seprate groups.. And then all meet up at once some where.. Tarah we have to take Mina with us she's family blood or not.. What do u think sis?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 pm
Yawning Mina climbs to the top of the tree and looks at the sky as she listened to the noises below. Jumping she took flight and thought of stuff she wanted to do. Smirking slightly she lands and plans out a few things she wanted to do to some of the lusty men, and some masters too. Drawing a few off to the side she goes one by one prentending to do her job before knocking them out and taking there identifications and money and then tieing them to a tree so it would take them a while to escape when they woke up again. Laughing she walked off slingign her small bag over her shoulder and went to get something to eat. "that was so much fun" she mumbles to herself before she laughed again.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 am
(( I love us all are characters are being bad a** and Luis is bein the kinda sane father figure aahhh I love his rp :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am
(( I love this RP... too...
just so you guys know, I won't be posting for a while...my gandfather passed way and I really can't seem to think proprly now...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 am
((its ok i u can't..but jeez im so sorry if i lived near you i'd hug you right now.. may he rest in peace))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 am
((I'm going to reply soon, sorry for the wait.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 am
((its ok dont worry))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah smiled and nodded, "yes.. I think that's a good idea... and hopefully she can pass on the message to other girls so we can all get out of this hell house..." she said with hopeful smile.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 am
(im waiting for luis to reply if you you want you can leave and meet mina its up to you)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 am
((I'll wait biggrin ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to Tina and heard her speak of a plan, one that involved going out of Eden, by leaving in separate groups, instead of a whole one group. He nodded to the two and said,"That sounds like a plan, but we need to find a good time to get out of here." He told them, looking to them.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 pm
(( Sorry For the Late-Ness.))  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Satisfied, at Yuuka's answer but thought he really wanted to knock the crap out of her. Oh well he thought. As Yuuka spilled everything. He thought they are all like whores. One by one they turn their backs on each other for their own safety. "Nah, I think Hitoshi found the switch well I better get going so that I don't go berserk. Well Mater Aidan..." Boy did he hated saying the word Master. " I better go...." Stopping, he asked Aiden for permission to leave. He hated have to ask everything he had to do. He hated being bossed around. One day, as the prince of demons. I will RULE!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
Shaking, Yuuka was blushing deep red. Gritting her teeth, she felt him as he nibbled her neck. Yuuka closed her eyes. She stayed as still. She regretted everything she said. She wanted to punch Aiden so bad. But that would be bad. She is only one little neko. She had no say in anything. She hated being a play-toy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Aiden chuckled " yes your free to leave rememer your duty to catch tarah.. when i call you you better come to me so we can catch her properly" he chuckled a evil laugh
---------------------------------------
User Image
Tina looked at tarah "ok so go find mina and sis be careful i feel like someone is trying had to catch you after what you just did" tina though got up and walked over to the drawer closet to her bed she pulled out to twin pixie lockets she passed on to tarah "this will keep us in contact. if some thing happens.. squeeze it tight and utter my name.. ill be able to find you and see whats going on..and then help you" she kissed her sister on the forehead, please be careful  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded and took the stone, "Thank you Tina..." she hugged her sister tightly and kissed her on the forehead also. "I'll be back with Mina for sure!" she said confidently as she gripped the stone in her hand tightly. "Don't worry..I'll be back before you know it..." she said with a grin. and headed out to find Mina.

Tarah hid in the shadows of the night. trying to keep herself from being caught. Having cat eyes and ears helped in the night.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff