Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:06 am
Hello. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:38 am
name: Fairy

hi everybody! guess who gets to be the newbie!!!??? yeah me!!!!
ok just a forwarning:
i can be pretty weird sometimes. i love all my good friends to death and would protect them from people slammin and being mean. i'm very wiccan and love nature. if someone misses the trash i pick it up for them. i swim like crazy durring the summer. i can have a hot head but i leave it at the door. i really love it here on gaia and i hope to stay and one day build my own guild!!!!  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:54 am
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:58 am
Darkfist007
Welcome. 3nodding

thank you darkfist!!!! glad to see i am welcome!!!! lol  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:37 pm
Your welcome. Its kinda my job too. Since way back in the day, I would always welcome the new members, if she wasnt online, but Im not going to get into that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:30 pm
Hello. I'm new here. surprised

Name: Fuzzy_Mc_cuddlz
Nick: Fu. Please call me by that name.
Summery: I'm was born and raised a clean hippie by my mother. (I.E. I don't do drugs) I love music and I've been playing guitar for a year. My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Jimi Hendrix.  

Fuzzy_Mc_cuddlz

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:22 am
Welcome Fu. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:19 am
Hello =)
I'm blackbird. I don't really care what you call me, lol.
I'm Pagan. I love trees more than anything in the whole world. (Did you know that one acre of trees can remove 13 tons of dust and gases from the surrounding area? heart )
My favorite band is the Beatles. I also love Queen, Iron Maiden (who I saw live at Ozzfest [a.k.a stonerfest]) the Eagles, and many others.  

xx.blackbird

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:17 am
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:46 am
Hi! I am a second generation Hippie.My mum became one at the age of 13 in 1969 and has never changed. Until recently we lived in Hebden Bridge,where Hippie dinosaurs went to die(as they say)in the late 70s but they didnt die! I am proof of that.Long Live the Calder Valley Free State!!!
Now i live on a farm in northern england on hadrians wall. Hippies are few and far between up here but my mum and i encourage the beautiful ppl to stay in our b+b and try to redress the balance!!
I like climbing in hay bales a lot
I like raving in Ibiza too and at festivals! Mum takes us.
All you need is Love!!!  

Flowerpot Llama

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:59 pm
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:27 pm
Darkfist007
Welcome. 3nodding

You know Dark, Mouse should make you co-captain if your not already. Just a thought since your here more out of us 3. I think it would be nice that you got a promotion. 3nodding

By the way, Hello all you new peoples!
*Waves*
xd

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:00 pm
Sierra Silvermoon
Darkfist007
Welcome. 3nodding

You know Dark, Mouse should make you co-captain if your not already. Just a thought since your here more out of us 3. I think it would be nice that you got a promotion. 3nodding

By the way, Hello all you new peoples!
*Waves*
xd

Mouse offerd to make me captain, I told her that she didnt have to. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:00 am
hello everyone i'm pinkfloydfanatic54 but you can call me allen (which is my name) i like pink floyd, animals (hoping to save their lives one day), i wouldn't say i'm a hippy because i just started and i don't know anything about it i have a godmother who i think is a hippie she went to the march on washington (which i think is cool), i like random things, rock music (mainly classic rock) i enjoy comedy movies (i love to laugh), i'm very nice (too nice some people say), i forgive everyone who says sorry to me, i'm strange (and i like it), some people call me "rainbow boy" because they thought my tye-dye was a rainbow (it has the colors of a rainbow) i live in america, in the state of georgia, sometimes i wish i was british because i love british music and i want to see pink floyd sooooooooo bad, i'm glad i found you people it can unlock my inner self. Thank you.  

LymanAlpha

Eloquent Elder

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:05 am
Welcome man. 3nodding  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games