Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 pm
He smiles like he's in a daze. "I must admit im liking it more and more too...." He gives her a small kiss on the lips and pulls her in closer. "And what can i say? im a sucker for a strong willed woman..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm
She grins, "Wild women? So now it's good to be wild?" she kisses him again and smiles. "I thought you hated it when people didn't obey you." she kissed him again.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 pm
Every kiss he turn an even darker shade of red. "I love the thrill of trying to tame wild women so they'll stay...." He leans in and gives her a small passionate kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm
"Hmmm i love the way how you think that you can tame me." she grins between a smile and kisses him again wrapping her arms around his body.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm
He cant take it anymore and leans in and starts making out with her,he never felt this way about someone,he wanted her but he felt like he could never really have her which made him want to try even harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 am
Zee kissed him back and wrapped his arms around him tighter. She kept kissing him but instead of feeling like the kiss was good and done, she only wanted more. So that's what she did.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 am
Drakes mind was clouded but in a good way,it was full of joy and biss two eomtions he happily welcomed,he doesn't know how long they've been kissing and he didn't care he was just happy they still were.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Zee pondered pulling away from him to toy with his mind and voted yes on her thought. She pulled away and smiled looking at him, "Don't you hate it when i don't listen to you." she says with a smile then gets onto the counter and starts kissing him again.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 pm
"Yes....but it drives me wild when you dont...i hate it but it's what i love most about you...." he leans in and kisses her again but starts to french kiss her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Zee pushes him off, "Wait how long have you loved me." she asks but then leans back in and kisses him. She slips off the counter and her dress unties in the back, "Crap."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 pm
He smiles and ties up the back again."it'd say i started feeling something around the time you fought me...." He kisses her neck lightly to tease her. "Why do you think fought so hard to try and keep you here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 pm
"Oh yeah that's why." she says rolling her eyes with a smirk.
((writers block grrrr))

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm
"Well i clearly dont keep you here as a maid." He say not so much rude but just trying to make a point.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm
"Had you not started kissing me dinner would be ready." she said coming back quickly with a smrik.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm
He smirked and looked at her passionately. "Dinner can wait,i need you now...." He leans in and continues to kiss her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games