Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:11 am
l-Kathulu-l
I'm actually liking a lot of the pokemon that are being released.

And oh s**t, Emonga is my new favorite

Hope it's angsty.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 am
Tonberry Crunch
l-Kathulu-l
I'm actually liking a lot of the pokemon that are being released.

And oh s**t, Emonga is my new favorite

Hope it's angsty.
FLYYYYYYYYYING WITH MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNDS NEEEEED FUUUUUUUUULL RESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES  

MaverickDrifter

Kolexzik

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 am
Not entirely sure about how I feel on this in general. The games seem like they're coming out way too soon, at least for me. Some of the new pokemon and abilities are interesting, such as Gear now having Plus/Minus. Triple battles seem odd to me. And the two legendaries look like they're from some RPG. Kinda mixed feelings about all this new stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am
Nintendude331
Not entirely sure about how I feel on this in general. The games seem like they're coming out way too soon, at least for me. Some of the new pokemon and abilities are interesting, such as Gear now having Plus/Minus. Triple battles seem odd to me. And the two legendaries look like they're from some RPG. Kinda mixed feelings about all this new stuff.
I guess they're trying to please all the people that are yelling for change.  

MaverickDrifter

Kolexzik

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am
digi734
Nintendude331

I suppose so. For now, I'm happy with my copies of Diamond and HeartGold. Plus I've still got Blue, Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am
Nintendude331
digi734
Nintendude331

I suppose so. For now, I'm happy with my copies of Diamond and HeartGold. Plus I've still got Blue, Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire.
Besides, in the end it's still Pokemon. You still gotta catch 'em all, you still have to get all the badges, and you stil have to beat the Elite Four. Despite some physical changes, I bet it's still gonna be great.  

MaverickDrifter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:10 am
So...like...all these pokedicks are complaining how these games have changed too much and they're not really Pokemon anymore and it's...like...all those same people who were complaining about the games becoming repetitive and boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 am
Lord of Armageddon
So...like...all these pokedicks are complaining how these games have changed too much and they're not really Pokemon anymore and it's...like...all those same people who were complaining about the games becoming repetitive and boring.
I guess they're running out of stuff to complain about.  

MaverickDrifter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 am
Hey, I think that people who design games that never end are okay with the idea of fans that can never be satisfied.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm
digi734
Nintendude331

I don't know that I'd say adding more pokemon to the pokedex and double battles is a radical change for the series. Co-op quests, however, are, but I don't know what kind of idiot could complain about a concept as cool as that unless it was done horribly.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 am
From screen-shots, it looks like the game immediately throws you into triple battles.

"Let's walk down route 1 together."

You and both of your rivals. You probably encounter some TRIPLE THREATS!

YOU GOT THA WHOLE, "ASH, BROCK, AND MISTY" THING GOIN'!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 am
Waynebrizzle
digi734
Nintendude331

I don't know that I'd say adding more pokemon to the pokedex and double battles is a radical change for the series. Co-op quests, however, are, but I don't know what kind of idiot could complain about a concept as cool as that unless it was done horribly.
That sounds like a pretty cool concept. I could see how they could turn that into a way to make weekly or monthly WiFi quests or something along those lines.  

MaverickDrifter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm
Wise fwom yo gwabe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAECcL14xA0
Opening into video, in english.

Pokepope

and it looks almost like it was made with some forwards compatible 3d in mind... but maybe not...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Rankarusu is the best Pokemon ever. I also like the Goch line, but I only have Pokemon White.

I love how you can battle Cynthia in this game.

Cosair

Conversationalist

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 pm
Cosplay Tokoro
Rankarusu is the best Pokemon ever. I also like the Goch line, but I only have Pokemon White.

I love how you can battle Cynthia in this game.

I have a list of at least 13 pokemon I want on my team. This may be the first time I use alternates before I beat the E4.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff