Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu felt a blush settle on her cheeks, as well as a soft purr becoming known. She let her hand fall onto his other shoulder, and she pulled him closer, not wanting the kiss to end/ Having his hand slip around her waist was somethign new and different to her, and her ears flickered. IT was strange having a boy hold her like this; close, passionate. Her tail wrapped around his thigh, and she could feel her breath getting hot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Otosu felt and heard every movement, the slight sound from her tail and her breath becoming hotter. He pulled away for a second to look at her and he smiled, slowly stroking the back of her head. He, once more, didn't know what to do so he just held her, whispering, "I've already said this twice but once more will not hurt, I love you Buruu." He really wasn't expecting any response and he felt better not really knowing how she felt, as it made him ponder the fact if what he was doing was right.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu opened her eyes to look at him, smiling slightly. Her blush was still lightly on her cheeks, and she rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, thinking back on the day's events, and all that had happened. She tried to think of all the things she had felt towards Otosu the entire day, but they were so numerous it was hard to count. She knew a lot of it was annoyance, but a bit was something more than that... Something more like like, compassion... She couldn't remember a time that she felt she might love him though. "I... I think I might too," she said faintly, trying to undertsand what she felt, for she wasn't sure at all. She just loved the feeling of being held by him, the way Ichigo did, him whispering sweet words to her, the way Ichigo did.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Otosu thought his heart had skipped a beat but it had only moved more quickly, a light blush coming to his cheeks, "Let's... Let's just keep this a secret for now, ok?" Otosu asked and he continued to pet Buruu's head from her scalp all the way down to the end of her hair, letting his fingers intertwine with her hair. He once more felt the nagging of the sword, this time much stronger. 'Sailefel, can't you see I'm busy?!?' It replied, 'I know master, but we still have to hone your skills, if you do not practice you will grow weak.' Otosu responded, 'I have a personal life much like you probably do to.' It chuckled inside his head and it whispered, 'not really' before the communication ended.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu twitched a bit in his arms, remembering something. She quickly slipped from his hold, gently untangling his fingers from her hair, and grabbed her box of baklavas. She shoved the rest of hers in her mouth, a smile on her face, gukped it down, then looked at Otosu. "I have to help set the table; it's almost diner time," she blushed a bit, leaning in to give hima kiss on the lips, before licking her lips and running out of the door, giving the sword laying on the ground a cold look. She slid down the banister, hit the ground in a run, and skidded into the kitchen just as Ichigo looked over. She smiled from ear to ear, making Ichigo do a cartoon double take, and started helping her set the long, dinning room table.
"Why are you so happy, may I ask?" Ichigo asked, still eyeing her sister. "Dereck came through; I got a whole box of bakalvas!" It was a perfect coverup, and Ichigo bought it. They spent the next ten minutes setting the table, chatting about the newcomers. -  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Otosu had also leaned forward but didn't expect his face to be smashed against the floor as he fell forward. "My nose! Ah crap!" Otosu said as he felt it snap, "God dammit, that hurt.." It was bleeding intensely and he just sat there dumbfounded, before he shook his head and put both of his fingers to his nose before snapping the cartilage back into place. He sighed and walked out the door, wiping the blood off onto his t-shirt, picking up the blade he felt instantly better, his eyes giving the red tint. He took off suddenly, the red lines of where he used to be following him as he moved down the hallway, a smile on his face that showed his incisors growing a bit longer and his nails on his hands becoming more of claws. "This power is great!" Otosu said as he leaped into a side hall with a kick off a wall before landing and bouncing up to the ceiling, running upside down as he dashed through the hallways. He saw a door that looked particularly interesting and he kicked it down to find himself blinded by a bright bluish light. "What the?" When it cleared he saw yet another blade. He picked it up and saw that it interlocked with Sailefel, "So you do have a partner Sailefel, this must be your angel, Sishing." The name came out naturally and the aura's merged together, intertwining there aura's. He smiled, "Well this is my second blade and probably the only other blade I'm going to find here." his face and hands had turned back to normal as soon as he touched the blue blade. He then ran down stairs as Buruu had mentioned dinner and he was hungry from his recent activity. When he noticed that they were setting the table he said, "Well I think I'm just in time for dinner, or are you guys cleaning up?"
((Obviously the blade I just found is the opposite of Sailefel so they cancel each other out, I think it was a good idea so that way I don't overpower the blade, they both keep each other in check))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo and Buruu were already done setting the table, and they were in their dinner outfits. Buruu laughed a bit as she looked at her sisters outfit, and the way her hair had been done up. "Oh, you look so mature! How does that happen!?" She laughed more as she was whacked on the head. Otosu's voice brought them back to reality, and Buruu looked at his sword with a stern glare. "What, one demon sword not enough for you?" She hissed, and you could tell she really didn't mean it. ONe of her ears was flat against her head, the other standing up, indicating she wasn't angry. Ichigo smiled. "Yes, you're just in time. I was about to tell the other it's time!~" she said, and then pranced off into the kitchen, leaving Buruu and Otosu alone momentarily. She looked at him, smiling slightly and blushing, before Ichigo's cheery voice rang out threw the mansion.
"Dinner is now ready. Please, come to the dinning hall on the first floor to your left. We will be waiting!~" She then pranced back in, and slid into a seat. She looked over at Buruu, patting the seat next to her, and she moved to sit next to her twin, their tails wrapping around each other. "I like your hair down. It's really cute," she complimented, and Ichigo smiled. "Thank you!~"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 am
"I guess not, found my first demon swords partner, and in all actuality you both look very mature, as well as beautiful." He smiled and set the swords down in a corner, pulling out a chair before sitting down in it, scooting himself in without making a sound before pulling the napkin from him and setting it down on his lap, "So may I ask what's the first course?" He said this like a wealthy Frenchman, and he smiled indicating he was joking.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

Fenix angrily walks away from alice and heads to the dinning room,he was mostly angry at ichigo since he never expected her to put her foot into his stomach since well...she isn't really know to do that otherwise he would've caught it. "Damn creature...." As he walks almost there he stopped mid step and his eyes bugle as he sensed Sishing. "No....NO! not THAT blade,not here!" He dashes to the dinning room and glares at otosu,well really he was looking at that sword but it wasn't easy to tell he was. "Where did you get that blade?!" He says gritting his teeth in anger,Sishing had been a thorn in his side too just as much as Sailefel but being a holy blade it caused much more trouble for him then Sailefel ever did not to mention killed many of his friends.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:09 pm
"Umm.... In a room, it seems to be Sailefel's partner, why are you freaking out, It's just a blade, It's the wielder that chooses to harm or not." Otosu said as he stood up and grabbed Sishing. He clipped it in and his right hand suddenly went to Shishing's hilt, trying to draw the blade. Otosu quickly grabbed his arm and held it, forcing it to sheath Sishing, "It really must not like you, it took over my right arm, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." Otosu said as he quickly unclipped the blade from his hilt and tossed it over to Sailefel, making sure that it landed on the ground that would give it at least a scratch, "It looks like I will have to teach the blades that you are not a foe..."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

"you cant teach them anything...you cannot fill a cup that is already full,as the saying goes." He gives him a dirty look and leaves as his many memories of that sword fill his head and his anger rises. "Ignorant human asking why im so upset..." Fenix says outloud as soon as he's out of earshot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo looked up at see Fenix walking in, and gave him a nice, large smile. "Fenix! Come, find a seat, sit down!" She called out to him, her voice happy, as if she had forgotten she had just kicked him a while ago. Which, she kind of had forgotten. Buruu rolled her eyes, looking over at otosu. "Depends on what you want" She said, as if the boy should have known that. She then looked over to Fenix, and laughed a bit. "You sure do seem to have much more of a history than we ever knew about. Is that what you would always do while we were working and you were missing?" She asked, and giggled darkly. Ichigo watched as he left, frowning slightyl. "Fenix! You have to come to dinner, you haven't eaten all day! Come on, pleeeaasse!~" She cried, hoping to get him to sit down and eat with them.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:10 pm
"Well then... Whatever you put on my plate will be fine, just not sweets, that's dessert not food." He once more smiled and walked over to sit down. 'You can teach an old dog new tricks Fenix...' He thought and he then sat there in deep thought. Why was Fenix so afraid of the blades, they were only tools and nothing more, even if ancient hatred was within both the swords and Fenix it could somehow be resolved, Otosu new this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Fenix paused when he heard ichigo and though for a second. "..........." He walks back and points at her. "FINE! but mark my words if it starts anything i will not hold back....also consider this repayment for your kindness." He sat down at the table across from otosu,though he doesn't take his eyes off the sword,it can't be trusted.  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo blinked twice, and cocked her head to the side, confused. Fenix was acting kind of strange... She wondered what was so bad about those swords, but she wouldn't ask. It wasn't something to discuss right now. She suddenly jumped out of her seat, and went bounding into the kitchen. Buruu giggled a bit, and smirked at Otosu. "Sweets is food. My first course is tarts. Lemon, cherry, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry... Almost everytype of fruit that can be put into a tart. Then, I'm going to have creppes and eclairs!~ Then, for dester, ice cream sundaes drowned in chocolate and strawberry, topped off with Bakalavas!~" She sang, sounding very happy. It was very rare to see ehr like this, and she soon calmed down to her normal state. She looked over at Fenix, a smirk on her face. "So, I heard Ichigo landed a kick on you.. Is that correct?" She teased.
"Alice, Yumiko, Shoka. Please, come to dinner, now, or the hall will be locked and you will not get any food until tomorrow morning." Ichigo's cheery voice boomed, and she came skiping back into the large dinning room, and skidded onto the chair. She started to hum and run her fingers threw her hair.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff