Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm
"Perfect. We can kill two birds with one stone. What are you waiting for? Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm
He sighed "I am not sure you are ready to face john." he said getting up.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm
Liz lauged. "Oh I know I'm not ready to face John. That's why you're coming with me. I'm not gunna fight him. You are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm
He sighed what a very devious girl this was "Whatever I follow your command." he said and smiled.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 am
Katie Wildheart
"Yep...still doesn't mean I will be able to do it though," she said with a sigh.

John rubbed her back gently, trying to comfort her. "I was just making sure I had your feelings about him right. Listen to me, I know it's impossible to forget those dear to us, but im asking you to do your best to let him go. I know it's hard, but it's the only way you'll be able to move on. If you don't try to move on, you'll be stuck in this state of hurt and depression your whole life."

" i dont want to move on till i have something to have now, its kinda like monkeybars i wont let go on the one im currently gripping till i have a good tight grip on the next in front of me" she said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 pm
"Well...If no one else, you have me," John said tenderly. Still holding her in his arms, he kissed the top of her head gently.

Liz was a little surprised. "Funny. I didn't think you would actually agree to that. Oh well. You ready to fight and confront the girl you love or do you need a moment?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm
He shrugged "I don't care if you wanna go i go." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm
Liz laughed. "Geeze Kabal. Next think I know you will be bowing before me and call me master. Or maybe it's just cause you're some creepy stalker that likes to follow me around."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm
He laughed "No i don't follow you....its simple yuor the boss...and i was only joking i am not taking that risk." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm
Liz gave him a stern look. "Oh no," she said, "you're not backing out on me. You're coming weather you like it or not."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 pm
He cursed "Damn it....fine lets go." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:07 pm
Liz smiled. "Alright. Lead the way." she loved getting her way.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm
He teleported her and him to chis house where he saw john "I am telling you its not that easy..." he said and looked over at John 'Hello old friend..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am
John looked at him with no emotion on his face. He took his arms off Chi. "What do you want?" he asked in a monotone voice.

Liz stood behind Kabal. So this was him. This was the man everyone was talking about. He wasn't completely out of the ordinary, but there was a cold, distant look in his eyes. He also seemed to have an aura about him that said 'danger'. Other than that though, he looked like an ordinary human being.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 am
He shrugged "Don't start that trying to be scary stuff john...anyway she just wanted to stop by so she could get a good look at the man they call John...huh different look same heart...can't change who you are are on the inside only on the outside." he said "See Liz this is yuor grandfather....wasn't always the one note person he is now...well at least until yuor grandmother died." he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games