Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 am
slightly lauging Yuri replyed "well lets just say that we hitched a ride" his eyes went on to the sunlight "we should get moving don't you think", before yuri could even take a step Geth spoke up "what are you doing Yuri!!!!", Yuri rubbed his ears "Relax Geth its just our friend Sera" Geth was expecting it to be someone to kill, since the mission was given out they had both been hyped up about it but Geth more so then Yuri  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 am

Sera looked at the sun and then to the sidewalk, considering this for a moment. The sidewalk still had some shadow on it, very close to the buildings though. "Alright. It might be better to continue than to stop here." She said, taking a careful step out of the alley and stood close to the wall. "Where do you think we'll meet the others?"

The Raining Soul

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 am
"does it matter, well i do surppose we should see them as we arrive at the military base", Yuri walked with Sera accept he stood in the sunlight "Yuri, Why are we still with her, shes slowing us down" Yuri sighed and ignored him, hopefully Geth would get the hint and quit complaining  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 am

Sera walked with caution, trying her best to go as fast as she could as not to hold Yuri back. This sucks... At least the world turns dark eventually...Best time to be out, best time to frighten, and best time to kill. The perfect time for blood. She lost her focus of the real world as she thought and suddenly realized she was one more step from being out from under the shadows. She faltered, stopping herself, then went back closer to the wall and continued walking.

The Raining Soul

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 am
(Sai had tried to talk to Cheschure but it's cool xd )

Sai turned and begain to walk back to Eden. He smiled happily, as he walked down the sidewalk even though some gave him less then friendly looks. A small boy passing by even called him a pirate. The boys mother quickly grabbed his hand and tugged him away as Sai merely giggled to himself. It had been a long time since he used that excuse. The sound of tires screeching and screams broke him from his happy mood. "Probobly someone having a little road rage...though I guess I could at least go see" Sai sheathed his blade through a loop on his back and took of running.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 am
Yuri stopped walking and looked at Sera, holding his forehead he sighed "I'm sorry Sera but Geth is right this is just taking to long" he sighed once more "but no matter i have an idea" Yuri stepped infront of a wall, he faned his arms out then jabbed both hands into the wall, the wall crumbled a little but stayed intact, he put it down a moment to punch a brick or two out then walked in front of Sera, Yuri held the wall in front of him and could see though the brick that was knocked out, and the wall created a shadow, "we should be able to move much faster like this"  

Mikeyeatcookie

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 am
(I'm so sorry I missed the whole first mission, I hope this is ok.)

Elizabeth sighed as she glided off the helicopter when they reached the Cleanse building, her fingers bloody where she'd resorted to her daggers. She followed the others as they entered the building but didn't stay in her room. She glanced around at the neat room and the bed covered in notes on spells before grabbing her iPod and leaving, only to lean against the wall in the corridor. This way if she was needed she could be ready in an instant, and secretly she hated the silence of her empty room. At least in the hallway she could hear the others moving around. She drew her legs as close to her as possible before resting her head back and closing her eyes, her music not loud enough to drown out the activities of the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 am

Sera tilted her head at first, wondering what Yuri was doing. When he finished, she returned her head to its normal position and stepped into the shadow. "Ohhh.. That's a great idea. Thanks... I'm sorry I held you back." She said, keeping herself under the shadow that was made by the wall.

The Raining Soul

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 am
As Evie walked back to Eden, she didn't see any of the other members for the most part. She guessed that most of them must have already gone back, or went to their own homes. Evie was one of the few who stayed at Eden more often then not these days. Her parents hadn't changed in the slightest, still going off to business trips often, leaving the manor empty. So between a completly empty mansion, and a not so empty mansion, she picked Eden. It felt more like home then her parents house, and there was always someone there.

After a while of walking, Evie made it back to the base. First thing she did after walking in the door was drop off all the equipment in the basement. Then she went back up stairs into the kitchen. She found Renault there, going through the mail. "Hey..." She greeted as she walked in the door. "Anything interesting today? Or is it all bills again?" Evie asked, indicating the pile of mail on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 am
Yuri gave a small smile "it's quite alright" "Alright!, alright why didn't you have this idea ten minuites ago!" yuri grunted and rose his voice "well because i didn't think of it then!" "well you should have!" "well i didn't so there!" there was a long silence "idoiot" "what was that!"  

Mikeyeatcookie

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am

Sera kept silent. She knew that when Yuri seemed to be talking to himself, he could be talking to Geth, so she stayed out of it. She stuck her hands in her pockets and continued to stay in the wall's shadow, thinking to herself. I do hope tonight is worth the while. Killing and the smell of blood... Oh, and the color of it too... That amazing dark crimson color that will just shine in both darkness and light....And the taste.... Oh, I can't wait... Her eyes were beginning to turn bright red as she continued to think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 am
Yuri and Geth were just finshing their arguemnt "so it's settled a platipus is a mammal not a bird" "oh fine, I guess" there was finally a moment of silence between them "how did we end up at platipus?" "Well I think you did something and i........I don't know" "me either, oh well, Hey Sera, when we get to the base how about a game?"  

Mikeyeatcookie

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 am
User Image

As soon as they arrived back at the base, Karana jumped out of the plane, said good-bye to Brian for now, and headed towards the infirmary. The wound on her shoulder was not too serious. It was cleaned and bound in a matter of seconds, but her torso required a bit more work. Because she was part wolf, she could withstand pain better than a normal human could and that was why she had been able to keep fighting. Once she was cleaned up, she thanked the nurses in the infirmary and walked out. She was thinking about going and paying her mom and dad a visit, but something told her that she might be needed here later so she decided to stay.

User Image

Yukina started at the sight of Cheshure's disembodied head. That was one thing she had never gotten used to and apparently neither had Nanani. The orange and white feline arched her back, her hair standing on end and hissed shrilly before darting off into another part of the house, most likely under Yukina's bed. She thought he would at least be somewhere else scaring the pants off of someone, but Yukina did sometimes enjoy his company even if she didn't so readily admit it. "We're just waiting on someone," she said setting her tea cup down.

User Image

Lena stopped the car and turned off the ignition for they had arrived. "I think that is why I get along with you the most. You understand my feelings when it comes to killing. We both enjoy it almost for the same reasons so to speak. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before. I can never stop killing. It's a part of me now. I need it like I need breathing." she shook her head. "Ugh, I'm getting sentimental. Remind me to carry a metal bat next time so that you can bash me over the head next time I start behaving like this." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Anyways, I think the best thing for us to do, since this is such a large military base, is to split up. This way we can cover more ground in our killings. Once we are done, we meet back at the car." She suggested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 am

Sera was released from her thoughts at hearing Yuri's question. "Hm? A game? What kind of game?" She asked. This got her curious. What kind of games are there to play on a mission? She asked herself in her mind. She hadn't been paying attention to their location, but she hoped that they were close to the base. Not only would I find out what sort of game Yuri has in mind, but that's when all the fun starts. And hopefully, this game will add even more fun. She thought again to herself, a slight grin on her mouth.

The Raining Soul

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 am
Sai missed the car of sentinal members but managed to see the destruction they left behind. His smile left for a moment as a frown briefly crossed his lips. "Who would do something like this?" Sai shook his head and turned to leave. Though it was a sad matter, it was definatley something for Cleanse to worry about. He turned into an ally and lifted up the lid of a dumpster. "I shall definatley need a shower after this." he lept in and closed the lid; moments layer he reappeared opening the door of his closet.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games