Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:53 pm
She called for three more sumarai who took the hit for her,then she sped to the left and slashed through the petals and attempted to attack him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Jareth held out his hand witch instantly tunred into a spike that shot towards Arisa from the small opening that she created.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm
She quickly moved to the side,then tried to round house kick him in the arm  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 pm
He manedged to brab her and throw her out of the flower. He then completly submerged himself underground.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm
She growled"You can't hide from This Arisa, This Arisa can read your thoughts"She said summoned two samurai to attempt to bring him out  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm
Makoto smiled slightly and followed Knight regardless of what he said about the White Order not being very friendly. "How far is it?" She asked him while walking beside him.

((sorry for late post >.< life hit me))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm
(np, I understand)

"Wel if we keep at this pace, we should get there by morning." Knight replied. "That is if we don't run into trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm
Makoto looked ahead at the path they were walking through the forest. "That long huh, you must walk there alot don't you?" She asked knowing that he used to be with the White Order for a while. Then it dawned on her. "Trouble, what do you mean by that?" Makoto asked figuring that Knight may be talking about the Horde attacking them in the cover of night.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm
"Interesting..." Angelique muttered, petting the crow on her lap and looking out at the battle, showing little real interest in what he was saying, focusing her attention on the fight. She smirked slightly, watching the two combatants.
"And what does one do with such a power as that," She went on, if only not to be rude, "Controlling time?"

"And leave such a beautiful night unattended?" Alphonse looked back to the sky, extending his arms. "Why, I daresay that would be almost a sin!" he said jestingly. He stood still a moment, and then spun on his heels, bringing his arms back. He clasped his hands behind him, walking towards Damien slowly, his cold, steely eyes fixated on him above his smirk.
"But who am I..." he muttered quietly, "To question an order from our fearless leader?"

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm
"Well if the horde tryed to ambush us, I wouldn't dought they'de try it again." he said. "Or the rebels might see us as hostiles and try to deffend themselvs. And thats at the least. Theres wolves in these woods among other wild animals. But i'm sure we'll be fine as long as we keep moving."

"The force that controls nature itself is not to be underestimated nor trifflied with my dear." Raz said simply, also paying attetipon to the fight.

"Watch your toung Alphonse." Damien remarked. "You forget just how much power I really have. Now get your a** back to the base before I fillet your mind."

Suddenly several very large spike shot out of the ground with great force to attack Arisa.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:57 pm
She dodged them, then started panting  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm
Makoto nodded. "I didn't know there were wolves in these parts but then again, you can't assume every bit of knowledge you hear is true." She replied looking around at the forest around them and keep a hand near her sheathed dagger just in case.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm
"I'm sure," She answered matter-of-factly. "I merely wonder under what circumstances one would be compelled to control nature itself, and in what way."

His smirk widened. "My, what a threat," He chimed cheerfully. "For risk of my mind being butchered, I'll cut short our tryst." he walked past Damien, heading for the sanctuary.

((Loving his use of the word 'tryst'... |D google it.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Arisa's hand started to convolse then act on it's own tryin to strogle it's maters neck. Several disturbing images flashed though her mind, screeches being hear on the wind only by her own ears as if she was possed by the devil.
An eye opened up in her palm crying blood. Black ooze dripped form her very pores. Icy viens started to criss-cross her skin. A wound opened up in her arm reslisng several bettles and other bugs. 'What's the matter...' a distorted and demonic sounded Jareth rang throught her head. 'Crawling in your own skin?'

"You mean like how most of the VRS belive that the Order dosn't exist?" Knight said with a laugh.

"Let's go." Damien said as he motined them to leave.  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm
Makoto chuckled at Knight's comment. "Yea that is true," She agreed. "The soldier from back in the field was astonished to hear that it wasn't a myth at all." She pondered in her head for a moment before continuing. "For awhile I didn't believe it either until the rebels joined up with the VRS."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games