Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 am
"Leon, its me. Kain. You know the alpha male lycan. Your friend," Kain says and steps away from Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am
"No! I was raised by the princess and her family. They were good to me!" His ice blade glinted in the light as he lunged at kain, swining his sword.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:03 am
Kain jumps out of the way and hits the wall. "Leon stop! Its Kain. You weren't raised by these vampires. I'm not sure who were raised by but it wasn't these people. Come on you got to remember me. We meet in an alley way you were running from some guards and you grabbed me we met Sable and hid in the woods. I had the highest bounty of 2o,ooo vampiric gold and had the lowest one and wantted to cash it in for the money and Sable called you stupid and you got mad. You got to remember that at lest," Kain begs a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm
Ice starts to creep up kain's legs. "NO!,, I was raised by the family... they adopted me when I was young and they thought me everything... They saved me and I'm the princess's royal guard.." He looked partially confused. He ran at kain, his sword aimed at his stomach.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 pm
"LEON! NO!" Kain shouts and drops down to aviod the sword. He tries to jump forward but found the ice around his legs. A flicker of blue light and he was free. Kain darts over to the other side of the room. "No Leon those are all lies. An alpha never lies to his pack no matter what and me and you are pack," Kain says trying to get though to Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 pm
Leon stopped and looked at him. "Pack.." He dropped to his knees holding his head. He was confused... "I DONT know....anymore......" He was so onfused, two differnt sets of memories flooding his head. He looked around confused. "Your lieing...." He charged at him, the ice sharpening. He fired off ice needles.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 pm
Kain dodges most of the needles but a few hit him in the arms and legs. He falls to one knee and pulls out the ones that hit him. He clutchs his injuried leg, "I told you alphas don't lie to the pack. Me and you are pack so you can read my mind if I say so," Kain tells Leon trying to get him to stop at less long enough for him to heal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:00 pm
Leon growled at him. Suddenly he stops and shifts into his wolf form while the wolf takes control. "Give it up alpha. That kids completely under her spell. She erased all his memories. She left me alone since I promised to behave and in return I don't have to wrry about running. Poor kid's caught in the middle." THe wolf laugh, clearly showing that it wasn't leon. He shufted back to human form and leon looked at kain, and he fired more ice needles at him, running at kain.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm
"s**t," Kain jumps out of the way to hit the other way. The ice needles pin him to the wall. Some in his clothes others though his body. Kain growls angerly and tries to get free. "Damn it Leon I didn't want to do this," Kain growls and release his pinned up alpha energy on Leon to try and take control of Leon for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Leon's eyes go wide. they glaze over slightly. "Alpha, I await your orders." He snaps and all ice needles in and around kain dissolve into nothing. Leon kneals down, bowing to the alpha. "What is yoru command?"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Kain sighs in relief when Leon falls under but Kain always hated using his alpha powers to control others. "Show me out of here please," Kain tells Leon once he was on the ground again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Leon nodded. He walked over. "Forgive me but this is so you get past teh guards." He Grabbed him by the colalr of his shirt. He dragged him out the door and led him through the halls outside. He dragged him outside and let go.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 pm
"Thanks Leon," Kain says as he stands up and then falls. "s**t, no not now," Kain growls before all his powers disappear and he passed out. As soon as he was out the alpha power stopped controlling Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 pm
Leon suddenly snapped back. "Huh? You.... YOu were.." He turned and left kain unconsious on the ground. He didn't want to have him locked up for some reason but he didnt trust him.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:14 pm
One of the guards found Kain still unconsious and smiles thinking about the gold he was going to get for bringing Kain in.

Kain wakes up chained up in a dungeon with a moan of pain. "Where am I? Leon?" Kain looks around but he was alone.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games