Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:49 pm
((wheres KO when i need her lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:59 pm
((I don't know lol. And my posts are kinda short tonight >_< Hey BTW, was it a coinciidence that you and her knew each other or did I find you both in the same RP? (I had sent 5 invitations that night and there was 1 RP where I found 2 or 3 people from ) sweatdrop ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:02 pm
Lone_Heart
((I don't know lol. And my post are kinda short tonihgt >_< Hey BTW, was it a coincidence that you and her knew each other or did I found you both in the same RP? (I had send 5 invitation that night and there was 1 RP where I find 2 or 3 people from ) sweatdrop ))
((you found us both in the same rp i think. But yeah weve known eachother for a bit here on gaia lol Anyways i have to go i dont think ill be on later sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:19 pm
((lol sorry about that. I was cleaning.))

Kurai turned around even though she didn't need to, to know who it was. "Yeah that sounds good. Hehe as you can see I was already to look around already anyways," she joked. She pushed the strap of her bag higher onto her shoulder and said, "I could use a wash, and my food needs replenishing as well so lets get going then."  

Asahi10

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:46 pm
((Ok Loneheart youre going to have to tell us which thread to go into XD where theres a hotel or INN so that way all three of us dont end up in three different threads lol))

Trae and Circe where abotu to sit on the chair next to Campbridge when they heard their master voice, from the foyer of the house.

"Alright then. Lets go Campbridge lead the way. And if anyone else wishes to come with us then do so. Trae and Circe come on you two lets go."

Trae and Circe nodded and ran off to their master. They turned around and waited for Campbridge. Vincent meanwhile removed his two daggers from his belt and placed them flat on the ground in a V shape. The tips of the blades touching one another. He sat down, took off his mask and placed that in between the V that the daggers made.

After a mumbled chant and a wave of his hand. His mask turned into a black portal. Vincent reached into the portal and pulled out a large bag of coins. He waved his hand again. The portal closed and formed back to his mask. He put his mask back on, picked up his daggers and placed them back on his belt. He stood up and secured the bag of coins on his belt. There that should be enough

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Asahi10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:23 pm
(( I'm really sorry but I won't be able to rp for about three weeks starting today cause I'll be going to Japan in a week and I just can't concentrate ^^j))

Kurai stepped out the door and promptly got lost.

((I'll stay lost for about three weeks and then eventually find my way back when I get back from Japan..hehe sorry. but I'll still be on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:48 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:00 pm
Vincent watched as Kurai walked off hopfully she wouldnt get lost but he had a feeling that she would. Hm.. oh well i guess its just me and Campbridge then. He leaned against the doorframe to the still open door of the two storyhouse.

"Come on Campbridge time to go."

He was all ready to leave and so where his dolls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Campbridge stood up from his sitting place and walked near Vincent, where he saw his little trick. It was a good way to hide money or precious items, he told himself. "Well, I guess we are ready to go!" he said out loud, but then saw the girl walking away from the city.
"Uh...I think she just took a wrong turn...From the pile of Junk in that direction, I think that leads to the Slums, not the main district of the city....Oh well." He ended up shrugging and leaving the house.

((Just give me time to look around the thread to find a good one sweatdrop ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:21 pm
((no problem ^^ just post it in here er PM it to me when you find it take youre time ^^))

Vincent shrugged Kurai could take care of herself. Vincent followed after Campbridge and after him followed Trae and Circe. Where they were going they didnt exactly know but Vincent kept his senses on alert just incase they were attacked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:21 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:42 pm
Due to a sudden and very small rip in the space-time continuum, Jack was transported to a small room underneath the house. WTFH? What just happened? I was standing in the living room one minute and now I'm here. he thinks feeling around for a light-switch or something like that. "Hello? Can anybody hear me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:49 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:14 am
((THanks for offering to keep me updated! *hugs* I would much apprecitate it.))

Caly shrugged, keeping silent and then wandered away towards the stairs again. The plant she decided to name Poison was excited to see her again and nearly grew an extra three inches because of it.

"SEttle down little one. I wasn't gone for very long." she said with a giggle. She touched the plant gently, running her fingers over the leaves carressing them before telling it that she would need it to protect and keep those away from the stairs until seh finished. She was going to attempt to revive some of the stairs. Her magic was at a sufficient level to start. So going carefully two steps up from where the plant was she settled as best she could on the stairs and then began to sink deep into her magic.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games