Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 pm
Demios was suprised to see his attacks stoped but he knew he had been in worse situations before. He flew back from the girls wind but quickly caught himself. "You and your friends come here and attack my friends and I, for that your gonna pay" He said. He held his hand up forming a ball of gravity and energy. "Gravaton..." He said as he closed his fist making it grow slightly "Shaker!" He said as he flung it at them. His personallity seemed to be getting darker. "I don't care who you are no one theatens my friends and gets away with it" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm
(Yes.)

Roulin was at first dumbfounded when The Fallen Phoenix leader accused their team of destroying her property and was set even more on edge when another started to attack their plane. Thankfully, Demios was already there on the case. He was soon snapped back to reality though by her shockwave. It blew his water body into pieces leaving nothing but a large amount of puddles around. In a large, disjointed voice, a collective "Ow" resounded. Each puddle then extended and reformed at the side of the opposing team's leader soon recreating the watery form of the Night Owl. "Listen ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about, but regardless, I've fought your team before and I'm aware of your lies." The waterboy threw a punch, but the attack manifested itself in a much larger stream that crashed at the girl.

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm
Kojiro braced for the attack hoping that Benkei's barrier would hold, he still felt the force of the gravity, he fell towards the ground, however, he managed to get back to his feet, he had never felt so afraid, "Aaliyah!...we have to move!" he said as he darted to the next Engine, the one he had finished working on was completely seized, however he would have to disable both of them to avoid any sort of escape, his eyes were wide as he sprinted under the plane and towards the next Engine, he formed an Ice blade and flung it inside this one as well, repeating the same process, finally his hands were towards the Engine, his eyes were glowing again, but he kept aware this time, he was scared, and he knew he was in danger this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:43 pm
L was silent for a time after Tim's words. Unfortuanately he'd been right, he wouldnt get to sleep on the island continent again. "Well fine...but dont expect anythin else from me forrr a while...blowin up a continent is tiring stufffff ya know." He pushed his hair back and glanced at Noah. The man always had had some...issues as he like to put it. To seriouse, and took to much joy in fighting to be so seriouse. L closed his eyes and layed back. "Well that works out for me...less work."  

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Aaliyah looked at him angrily. "How in the hell do you get mad at us when it was clear that one of your people came and destroyed our base!!!" she yelled. Aaliyah was normally a calm person but this made her anger stir. "You all first kill Giovanni and now this" she said as she was pinned to the ground due to the gravity. The temperature began to lower around Demios as her powers were now on the defensive against him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:59 pm
Demios glared at her he couldn't believe her "We'd never harm Giovanni he was a close friend to our leader Dante" He said. He began to feel cold but was tring to resist the cold. He shook his head "And who attacked you exactly..we never laid a hand on you we came for our plane and were attacked" He said. His temper was rising and now his shadow turned to what appeared to be a large black bird. "You are all fools letting your recklace anger lead you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 pm
Again his red mist filled the room, now that their followers were no longer a problem Dante reshaped his body looking a little sadly at the Fallen Phoenix's " A base?That's why you're doing all of this? " He snapped his fingers spreading a wave of black flames, they melted the walls and burst through what was left of the ceiling, the plane however would not be touched. " How sad, you've really fallen from your graces, no pun intended. Giovanni was a dear friend of mine don't you ever accuse my team of laying a hand on him. " His left eye pulsed with the Architech's Seal. " You've caught me on a rather bad day. " His spirit began to slowly drag itself from his chest it's head was forced out taking the shape of a long snouted demonic canine like creature. It snapped it's jaws as it tore itself from his chest sprawling on the ground it stood up, nearly 10 feet tall the bipedal form screeched loud enough to crumble an already broken wall. " I'm a generous man, I would like to see us all walk out of here alive, however my patience is running out, remember who I am. " he said as his black flames accented the overall ambiance of the area, his spirit howled and stood between them.

Lucien just heard the commotion behind him and watched Anya storm off. He didn't say anything it wasn't that big of a deal. " Will relax, I would say act your age, but then you'd act like a dusty old man. So just try to remember who you're working with, some are more entertainment based then others. "

Anderson spun the ice shard suddenly firing off to the side as if pulled by a sudden wave, in fact it had, a shift i nthe gravity had caused it to fall from it's course. He smiled a little and slammed his hands onto the ground, a spiderweb of cracks sprayed along the water soaked ground sending a shockwave of silver energy towards their watery attacker.

Sibal again manifested paneled barriers which directed the attack away, he still hadn't attacked and he had no plan to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 am
When Noah disappeared from the other Heralds he didn't to much find anyone he could confront and kill with giving away that his team were the ones who have the three groups at each others neck right now so he decided to go help Water. It wasn't like she really needed his help but he just wanted to have a little fun and since fighting is one of the only thing he could consider fun, besides sexual activities and just plain being perverted. Before he appeared a strong gust of wind appeared within the cave and of course Sakura would know the cause of this very well though what actually made one believe that another being would be there would be a very powerful current of wind colliding with the dark energy sent towards Sakura canceling it while at the same sending a current of blades rotating towards Anderson. Noah was still unseen due to camouflaging himself but of course anyone who knew him would know he was there, and he was sure Sakura knew to use Zephyr as his name if she was to call out to him.

A signature azure blue glow could be seen just above the plane to anyone who knew the Matter Owl they would know he had just arrived. Standing above the plane was Khalifa who looked down upon those around the plane. Like always he was late to the party but only because he was off in space on one of the known planets. "Seems like every time I'm away you all get into trouble and seeing how I was out of 'calling zone' its my fault your all in such shape." He stated basically teasing and apologizing in the same sentence. He looked towards the back of the plane and could see one of the engines were frozen and damaged and another was on its way of being the same. Khalifa walked towards the back of the plane though still on top of it and looked down upon Kojiro. " I think its best if you stop or I'll have to erase you from existing." he told the boy who he though helped in hurting his friends and comrades. His eye's glowed an Azure blue as he was preparing to use his powers just in case the boy decided to keep going or attack him.

(Where are the U.N.S members right now?)  

Celestin Selone

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:44 am
( down the street from the hotel. they havent done anything yet i dont think. )

Nova finally made an entence as the metal part of the wall exploded outwards as he emerged from it. Part of the passageway they were following had fallen in the commotion so he made his own path through. He knew Nat would be with him shortly so he wasnt worried as he looked around for a decent fight. He looked over te night owls as he wondered who would be a good fight. He wanted to fight the water guy but he figured raven would fight better alone there. so he kept looking wondering who would be most fun.

Itachi sighed as he held out his hand as his eyes glowed. He focused on the water as it all quickly dried up as if it was never wet. After the shirt was dried itachi put his hand down as his eyes stoped glowing. " well i should know this would happen when i actually helped armand out." said ITachi with a sigh. He faced amaya as he smiled again seeing her confused as always face. " dont worry she will be fine. she just wants to cool off before facing lucien again. " said itachi gently. He then turned to the leaving anya. " hey should someone go with you or will you be alright by yourself?" yelled Itachi after anya.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 am
Kojiro stopped in his tracks, he was next to the engine as he caught his breath, fighting against the increased gravity and maintaining his energy had exhausted him, he looked up towards the new stranger in the air, he seemed powerful, Kojiro was unsure what to do, there was a mix of fear and determination in his eyes,"...E-erase me?..." he repeated in shock, Kojiro's hands were shaking as he tried to come up with a plan, finally he had a decision, a frozen knife formed in his hand "...N-no....I have my orders..." he said in a shaken yet stern voice.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 am
Raven
Raven watched as Roulin threw a punch that grew to became a large stream like attack, she had hesitated for a moment as her attention was pulled towards the plane. Her other members where engaging with other owl members. And this was always something that worried her, something that always made her lower her guard.
The impact of Roulin’s attack was barely stifled with a last moment shockwave. Raven was flung backwards until coming to a stop at the foot of a building. “That…kinda stung” She uttered while standing back up her clear blue eyes narrowed in hatred at Roulin
“We might have lied in the past, and our word is not one outsiders should trust! But this time it was your team that came to us! How the hell do you think we found you so quickly?! You challenged us and we answered. So don’t spill weak a** bullshit about not knowing anything!!”
Her anger was boiling over quickly, and to prove that point the ground had started to tremble, with each passing second the trembles grew. Until it was obvious an earthquake was beginning to rear its ugly head. Raven laughed and sent another more powerful shockwave towards Roulin “I’m going to enjoy decorating this area with you!”

Nathaniel
Nathanial was frozen to the spot unable to will his legs to move. He watched as Raven fought Roulin, and it petrified him. His hands trembled with a mixture of fear and adrenaline. “What can I do?” He thought helplessly. He glanced up at Nova, who seemed to be in the same predicament. Though he knew Nova was far stronger the himself and that he was probably only hesitating because he was unsure as to who to assist or who to fight.
Nathanial spotted Koji by the plane trying to destroy the engines. He then saw another man who seemed like he could be a hindrance to Koji. Nat clenched his fists into tight balls before running out. He reached Koji in time and somehow managed to throw up a barrier around the pair of them. It was a lot harder then it could possibly seem. His murky blue eyes stared into the Azure ones. “Oh boy”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 am
(What hotel?)

Khalifa looked down on the boy with no intention of hurting him unless he refused though he was ready in case he was attacked. Khalifa could tell Kojiro was having trouble controlling his own abilities with the stress of Demois gravaton attack though it didn't both Khalifa one bit with him use to it and all being on different planets. "Yes erase you... As in killing you." he stated as he allowed the Kojiro more time seeing as he wasn't harming the plane anymore but when the boy decided to refuse and even created a dagger out of ice, well that gave Khalifa a distaste as he sighed before speaking. "Well that my friend was the wrong answer, I wish you really had just returned back to your home." He stated calmly. Before Khalifa could make his move another being appeared and Khalifa only blinked when the new person put up a barrier. Khalifa was sure he could shatter it but he was to close to the plane to use such force which could effect the plane. "Have you come to take your friend away?" He asked hoping that he would say yes and though Khalifa seem to be pacifying he wasn't the type and was only acting such way cause they seemed scared but he had no problem with killing them both. Khalifa right hand began to glow that Azure color as he charged it with energy.  

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am
((YG, the hotel that UNS is staying at.))

((Fallen Phoenix))

Again with the gravity? Tsch. Benkei maintained the barrier, but had more difficulty because of the increased gravity. With Nat's appearrance and another barrier, Benkei let go of his barrier and flung it in the direction of Demios and Khalifa to distract them from attacking.

Suddenly, black flames seemed to appear from nowhere, and there was a very loud screech. That signaled the arrival of the Night Owl leader. Benkei looked in Dante's direction with a frown and then happened to see Nova standing around AGAIN.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:56 am
((UNS))

It felt more comfortable being dry again, but Will didn't even utter one word of thanks to Itachi. "Maybe you should think about it twice before helping him next time then," he said sarcastically to Itachi. Will brushed past Armand. When he heard Lucien, he simply chuckled. He was relaxed, and it was true that if Lucien told him to act his age, he would do an "dusty old man" attitude just to piss some people off. Though he could have, Will didn't say anything in response to Lucien's remark.

Armand laughed slightly nervously but in good humor when Itachi made his comment about helping him. "Well, I guess he thinks we're donkeys now..." The Frenchman sighed. "Well, I guess ice cream and the beach are out of the question for now," he said with a grin.

Amaya blinked when Anya stormed off and nodded to Itachi's explanation, trusting him. "Okay." She had almost hid behind Itachi when Will glared at him and Armand because the look on Will's face had been scary to her. For some random reason, because of the water on Will, she wondered why he hadn't gotten sunburned because he was so pale. She didn't say it out loud. "Donkey? Why a donkey?" she asked confused.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am
Dante watched his team battle the Phoenixs. He snapped his fingers again a pillar of black flames burst from the wall beside of Raven. He began walking forward as his spirit shot off to the side rushing it's massive body towards Benkei, it raised a massive clawed hand like appendage and swiped down, it's horned head followed after to impale him with it's two curved horns. " You seem angry Raven, you admit your word is something no one else should trust and yet you still seem angry at the fact that we fought. Oh even after the centuries the mind of a human will not change. " He said calmly. His right arm began to turn black, rthe effect riding up to his shoulder. White vein like lined began at his fingertips and ran along his arm. " Ah Khalifa nice to see you again. " he said without looking Khalifa had always been the more absent member of the team, he wondered why that was.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games