Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Myka felt his arms go around her waist and draw her closer, making her heart beat even faster, if that was even possible. Myka placed one hand on the back of his neck, letting the other one rest lightly on his chest. She could feel that he was still reluctant to let his barrier down, but Myka quickly dismissed it, blocking out everything but him and how he was making her feel. She didn't even notice when the name that nagged at the back of her mind finally slipped away without a trace.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm
Before Erik could add more to the kiss, he broke away from it, looking at the ground between them. "I'm...... I'm sorry." he apologized and unwrapped his arms from her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm
Myka lifted a hand to her lips, still trying to figure out what just happened. "Don't be." she muttered. "Why...why did you kiss me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 pm
There was a long pause as he tried to find the answer himself. "...I don't know." he admitted softly and started rummaging through his pocket as the wind picked up. A strong gust of wind came and blew his hair back, but before Myka was given the chance to see his right eye, he covered it with the black bandana he pulled out of his pocket.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm
Myka took a deep breath and tried to return her heartbeat back to normal unsuccessfully. As the wind blew her hair, she slowly drew close to him again, peering curiously at his covered eye. "Is that the demon part of you?" she asked quietly, tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm
"Yes. Don't look at it." Erik said as he finished tying the bandana up. A small reddish glow came from behind the bandana before being covered by his hair again. "It manipulates the mind of one who looks into it." he explained. Sure it sounded wonderful, but the price of it was that the more he used the demon eye, the more demonic he became.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Myka turned her head to the side. "How did it happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 pm
There was another pause as Erik turned to look into the fountain again. "I was born blind in my right eye..." he said softly as the leaves floated around on the water. "Being from a wealthy family, I was made fun of by other wealthy people for not being perfect." he sighed and remembered himself as a little boy, being beaten up and made fun of at the rich schools. "Then he came." he said with a tiny growl as his memories turned to him meeting a man with an elegant mask on. "He told me that he would help me, and I believed him.... He gave me a new eye." he said and looked as the reflection show him as a boy, his pale right eye turning crimson red as the pupil became a slit. "I was fine with how it looked... I was just happy to see. And when I showed the people at the school... When they looked into my eye... I was forced to enter their minds, read their memories, their thoughts, even parts of their futures." he shuddered, the children's memories still swirling around in his mind. "Some of them suffered seizures from my eye's powers, the rest stayed far away from me." he murmured, remembering the masked man that did this to him again. "I will grant you new sight, and with it, my brother will have lost his son." the masked man chuckled in his memories.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 pm
Myka looked at him, her eyes serious. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 pm
"No." he said without a moment's hesitation.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm
Myka sighed. "I don't mean your eye, so don't be so quick to answer. I meant your brand, the tattoo that shows that you're a registered Minotaur or part of a family of them. Even I have one." Myka pulled her sweater half off and showed him the small black mark on her shoulder that proved she was part of a Minotaur family. She pulled the sweater back over her thin black tank top and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 pm
"It was supposed to be my blind eye." Erik murmured then turned so that his back was facing her. On the back of his black jacket was a symbol; it was a white cross with triangles at the end that had a type of semicircle cutting through it. "But now it sticks to me like a wardrobe brand." he murmured.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm
Myka's eyebrows furrowed. "I've never seen that one before. Which family are you from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 pm
"I do not come from a family of Minotaurs." Erik stated plainly. Talking about this... it was like talking about your nationality, and he took no pleasure in that. "It came with my demon eye. Power of a demon, looks and feelings of the Minotaur." he said with a heavy sigh before checking his wristwatch.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm
Myka rolled her eyes. 'This guy is going to drive me crazy! First he gets mad, then he kisses me, and now he's just being irritating!!' She thought angrily. "Well, what do you want to talk about then?" She asked coldly, although her eyes showed her confusion.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff