Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm
he put his arms in front of Lena and whispered to you. "Lena...if this gets messy, go to our room. in my lab there is an Orb that leads to the Ssubzone, where my father is. he will come and help us if you ask him to. just be careful of the purple Wildabugs." he said and looked at John. "Explosives make things so much easier"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm
She nodded and leaned against his chest. She was too tired and worried to ask what a Wildabug was.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:42 pm
((trust, me they are bad.))
He looked at John. "anyday now superstar"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm
(sorry i was away for a few min)
john was throwing the detanator up in the air again and again he then look at niko
"bet ya i can stick it" he said throwing it up and watching it land on the botton side sending the bomb off

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:57 pm
Johan appeared in front of the trio, calm and unharmed. "Hello again." he said softly, his eyes on Lena.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 pm
"where is Dragon?" he said plain and simple  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm
john jumped back when he poped up and pointed his colt at him "just do this nice and we will not have to kill you" he said change forms makeing the colt engaved just like his claws  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:06 pm
"He is here, unharmed." Johan answered softly and looked over his shoulder. A man in a cloak walked towards him, Dragon in his arms. Johan then turned to John and smiled calmly, but his smile was also intimidating.

Dragon looked around and smiled at his parents. Hi! Hi! he giggled, his eyes changing different colors each second.

Lena smiled with relief when she saw Dragon without any cuts or bruises. She bit her lip and looked at the man in the cloak. "D...Damian?" she asked. Something about him was a lot like her brother.

The man in the cloak didn't respond, he didn't even acknowledge her.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm
he looked at Dragon. "hand him over." he said and sighed with relief. "Dia said you had plans."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm
john shot him a glare back and looked at the man in the cloak "you have no honor damian your mind is weak like this fool" he said pointing to johan "tell me are you stronger then armageddon or weaker"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm
"easy, John. they are up to something. Johan is way to relaxed to be playing by wing..." he muttered  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm
Iris gave a soft chuckle and set down her guitar, standing up and playing with her hair as she watched everyone. It wasn't until john got mad that she laughed darkly, it was after all, her fault that Damien was acting like this. She had been the one to summon him after all. But the only ones who knew that were her, Johan, and maybe Damien.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm
Damian didn't seem to hear John, he didn't even look at him.

Johan chuckled softly at John. "Foolish boy, his soul is sealed away. He cannot hear you or anyone else; he's a mere puppet." he smiled calmly then studied John for a second. "Mmm, so you are the one who killed Armageddon?" his grin darkened. "Allow me to congratulate you then." He turned to Dragon and whispered something in his ear before backing away by a few steps.

Dragon wondered what everyone was talking about then heard the nice man tell him something. "Play with that boy over there." the man said. Dragon looked at John and giggled. We play tag! he said, his eyes changing into fire red. TAG! he yelled and waved his hands around. A large pillar of hellfire exploded towards John in the blink of an eye.

Lena looked at Damian with sadness until she saw the flames her son created. She covered her mouth and looked at Johan in horror. What did he do to Dragon?!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:46 pm
"Son of a" was all john got to say before the fire it him and engulfed in for a few seconts when it was over he was coverd in burns on his back and the fround of his claws but no were other then that he then looked at johan
"ya i killed you little pest he was a good fight but not the best" he said as the burn marks started to heal slowly he then let his claws out "you want to play tag play with that guy he more fun" he yelled at dragon pointing to johan at the same time

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm
Johan just chuckled. "You need to touch him so he can be it." he told Dragon.

Dragon looked at the man and nodded excitedly. OK! I go get you! he giggled at John as giant dragon wings sprouted from his back. The wings lifted him away from Damian and catapulted him towards John. You it! he yelled and slapped his hand on John's chest, his eyes turning silver. The air twisted up John's stomach and sent him flying.

Johan chuckled again then looked at Lena. "Still alive? My, you are quite troublesome." he smiled calmly and looked at Damian. "Kill her." he said.

Damian nodded and appeared in front of Lena, his dim white aura flaring. He didn't even hesitate punching her in the stomach with brutal force.

Lena blinked in shock when she saw her brother appear in front of her. Next then she knew, she slammed against a light pole of the stage, making it break. She grabbed her stomach and spat out a little blood then watched her brother begin to make his way towards her. She could protect herself by turning full demon on him, but the more she used her mask the higher chance of her demon taking control.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games