Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 pm
He sucked on her tounge softly before pulling away panting he smiled resting his forehead on hers "Come on, lets leave early, we did just get out of the hospital" he said smiling using this as his excuse  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 pm
She smiled "Okay" she said smiling looking into his eyes  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 pm
He smiled kissing her again before he put his guitar away, he slowly stood offering his hand for her good one, he didn't want to hurt her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Akira sighed,she watched huntress leave and not even a thank you. The lioness then walked out and yet again she spotted the fox but she didnt have the energy to pounce. It almost felt like everyone didnt want her around. Her depression started to form again and the voice spoke form the collar to encourage her but it didnt help. Akira looked at the time but she didnt feel like going to class so she snuck out through the back and layed down in the same place she did before when she left out of it. The lioness layed on her back "To bad theres no other lions here...it would be great to have someone of a cat species at least! i heard cats are more energetic then dogs are". The voice sighed "Well...thats not entirely true but listen akira...your more...energetic! then the rest of them..maybe you just need to lay low for a while". But the lioness refused to listen "But my friends will like me for me! not matter how hyper i may get! r-right"?. The voice sighed once more and decided to agree to avoid further arguments. Her eyes saddened a bit,she knew she shouldnt be out here like this but something in her told her the others would be better off.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Jade stopped and thought, he wondered something "Wheres Akira? I haven't seen her all day?" he asked more to himself then anyone else, he looked around scratching his head  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 pm
Huntress smiled and grabbed his hand with her good hand she then kissed him back  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm
With that he smiled kissing her back I'll find her later he thought as he started walking her out the building  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Huntress smiled and walked out of the school with him  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 pm
He smiled as he walked her to her house he smiled "Well, would you like me to let you go in alone, or would you.. like for me to come in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm
Akira sighed and closed her eyes but before she could rest the voice spoke "Akira...i remembered something..you see while you were eating i wondered off and heard a beautiful instrument called a Violin it seemed that Huntress had been playing it..want to give it a try"? Akira blinked in curiosity,she had heard of this violin before and only had 1 time to play it so she agreed. The violin appeared from the collar and into her paws and she took a deep breath "I dont know how play but ill try my best...". She then closed her eyes and remembered the song she heard and started to mimic it exactly.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm
"You can come in if you want" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm
He smiled, he thought it over for a moment "Nah, maybe tommorow, I still need some rest" he said smiling to her, he kissed her "I love you" he said smiling as he turned running off towards his house to get some sleep  

Metal criminal minds

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:53 pm
She kissed him back "I love you to have a good rest" she said walking into her house as she sat down on the couch gripping her wrist "Oww..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm
With everyone dissapearing and class going by so slow Axel ended up falling asleep.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Miles watched as the two left. He turned towards Krystal, she was leaning over the desk resting her head on her arm while smiling at him, (Well, shes showing interest, might as well ask her out) "So...How old are are?" Krystal blinked twice and answered, "Im 20" Miles smiled, "Are you seeing anyone?" Krystal blushed slightly, "Why would you want to know?" "Well because im new in town, I dont have many friends and quite frankly your the most attractive young woman Ive ever met" Miles' white teeth shined so white that they made toothpaste seem obsolete. Krystal's face began turning red, she looked down, "No...Im not seeing anyone" Miles stood up, "Would you like to out sometime?"...

15 minutes later...

Miles walked into the classroom and sat down next to Axel, he Stared at Axel while he slept, "YO AXEL! GET THE ******** UP!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games