Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 pm
(I'm doing this from a school computer...soooo..don't expect this to be constant...sorry.)

He took note of Larka's submissive postition, and wondered exactly why she was acting ashamed; after all, so far as she knew she was not responsible for Asiril, so him suddenly vanishing without anyone noticing wasn't her fault, and he said as much to the She-wolf, fluffing his crest to make a point as he waited for the Alpha to introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:24 pm
{That's okay. :3}

Larka understood the reasoning behind Bakher's words. "But you don't completely understand. Once someone has been introduced into the Pack, we treat them as Pack. You were all under my care." She flinched and lowered her head again. "And I messed up by allowing Asiril to go missing."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm
(Sorry for my inconsistency. I have a wicked cold right now and I feel like crud...)

Kaishin bowed and introduced himself. "My name is Kaishin, and I am the Alpha Male here, it's a pleasure to meet you Bakher". He gave the Gryphon a warm smile "I must say, your wings are quite impressive..."
Kai turned to Larka and lighty tapped her head with his paw. "You needn't take thing so hard" he said. "You cannot have eyes and ears everywhere at once". Kaishin drew a deep breath and then let out a deafening howl, one to summon all nearby wolves to his side. "Once the others have assembled, we shall go on a search for this fox. In the meantime, explain why he is missing in the first place".  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 pm
Bakher winced at the sheer volume of Kaishins howl, and turned his head for a second until his hearing cleared, then turned back to the Alpha Male.

"Thank you for the compliment, Kaishin... as for why Asiril is missing..."
His nares flushed slightly as he remembered the foxes eyes; his anger had been almost palpable, his need for revenge almost religious in its fervor. And he had possibly assisted him in a endevour that could only end badly; fataly, in all likehood.
He flicked tufted ears, and continued speaking.
"I may be partially at fault for that. You see, from what I heard, someone very dear to him recently was attacked by what my kind call 'Erinyes', or 'Furies', and what the Humans call 'Hellhounds'... and he was- is, I mean, out for the blood of the Fury responsible...and he's already fought it once, and got lucky....he may not be so lucky the next time he runs into the Fury. I have firsthand knowledge of them, and I think I may have told him too much information on them."

His crest, previously flat, now rose as he ran the memories through his mind once again, only now realizing that divulging that much information may have been a really bad thing to do.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 am
Kaishin nodded, although vengance was not always the best option, he could sympathise with the young fox. "I.. too once lost someone I cared for..." he said quietly.
He turned his head to look around "Tch. Where the hell is everyone? Did they not hear my call?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 am
Larka braced herself for the powerful call that would draw all around to the Alpha. Even though she was within eyesight of him, she felt the pull and obediently submitted to him by rubbing her head beneath his chin.

She sat beside Kai and contemplated the situation. "That fox better not have run off to fight those things by himself." She hoped he was just off moping again. Anything was better than fighting the Furies alone.

She sympathized with the Gryphon; she was sure it wasn't his fault. "He needed to know the information. You can't battle an unknown enemy and expect to win. You did the right thing. If he went off to kill himself with that information, well.... He's not as smart as perhaps first thought."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Nabilas' ear twitched, turning toward the howl. "What's up with that?" She slipped out the tree, jumping down and joining the rest. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Kai raised an eyebrow, only one wolf had heeded his call as well as the lioness from earlier. "I guess this is all we have to go with huh?" He looked at the group, "We are going to go find the young fox known as Asiril. Should we come across these beasts known as Furies, leave them to me..."
He looked down at Larka "You are one of the best trackers we have right now. Do you think you can follow his scent?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm
(Wait, Nabila's a furry.... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Shadow yawned as he was up looking at Larka and Kai "That should work" he said walking up  

Metal criminal minds

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 pm
(Sorry about that Cerberus.)

Kaishin looked over to Shadow "What shoul work?" he asked him inquisitivly"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 pm
He looked up at the Alpha smiling softly "Larka trying to snif him out, shouldn't be hard" he said to him "She's had plenty of time to get aquainted with his scent"  

Metal criminal minds

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm
(It's alright, I have no biggie with it.)

Nabila nodded. "Yeah, she has a great sense of smell."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 pm
Kaishin patted Larka on the head. "How about princess. Think you're up to the task?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 am
{I asked Asiril myself where his character went. XD Through the caves we go~ o3o}

Larka wagged her tail at all the compliments. They boosted her ego beyond anything reasonable. Puffing out her chest, she sniffed the air for a moment and set her nose to the ground.

She snuffled her way to the Gryphon, where Asiril was last seen. She spent her time on one particularly long patch of grass. Once her senses were filled with the fox's scent, she followed a winding path into the Den.

"This is strange. Why on the Mountain would he go back into the caves..." she pondered as she tracked.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games