Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm
Nikki shook her head.
"Never been on a plane," she said.

((G2G Byee))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 pm
"Never? You see this waterfall, yes?" He sat next to her "The ones in Quebec are as beautiful as any woman." He smiled down at her "Well, maybe I'm wrong." He said flirtatiously

(Bye, talk to you later!)  

My Paper Rose

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 am
Nikki gigled and blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm
Hiro walked onto the bridge, memories flowing through his head in random pieces, he looked over and saw him giving Lena a ring, then him in another body with Nikolai and Lena. "Gah, my head." He mutrered, falling on one knee.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Yumaki appeared before Hiro and smirked. "Your head hurts huh?" He asked and grabbed Hiro by his collar, then threw him to the other side of the bridge. "Then maybe I should take it." He growled, walking over to Hiro and summoning his scythe as he put his foot on Hiro's chest. "You weren't supposed to let emotions get in the way, remember." He growled. "You got four hours, again, if nobody comes for you...you die."

Izaya watched with happiness as he saw the scene and decided to go back to the restaurant, maybe some info he could sell would be there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena ran as fast as she could towards the bridge, holding her skirt so that it wouldn't trip her. She finally saw Hiro on the bridge.... and with Yumaki over him with a scythe pointed at him. "Hiro!" she yelled and tried running faster.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Yumaki growled. "of all the luck in the world...i'll spare you for now." He whispered, dissapearing in black feathers.

Hiro grinned, getting up slowly. "Here comes the bride eh?" He asked, then thought of something. "About everything that Takeshi guy talked about, could we put this behind us, he probabbly did it because he wanted a fight." He said nervously, putting a hand behind his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm
She finally caught up to him and looked at him with worry. "A-Are you hurt?" she asked and started inspecting his body for any signs of a cut or a bruise. "And what do you mean by what Takeshi said?" she asked, too worried about Hiro to remember anything else.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm
((He said takeshi xP))

Hiro smirked. "Dont worry, just a little head trauma." He said and looked at her dress, actually feeling abit of envy but he shook it off. "I meant Takeshi, about what he said, that you only picked Nikolai as a second choice, I know thats not true, you probabbly would have picked him even if I stayed, so I wanted to put that behind us before I say what I asked you here to say." He said, looking at her with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm
((I-I knew that >> << >>))

Lena blinked and looked down. "R-Right." she mumbled under her breath. There was honestly a good part of her that agreed with what Takeshi said. Now wasn't the time to think about that. She looked back at him and returned the smile. "So... What did you wanna talk about?" she asked and leaned against the railing, staring at the waterfall.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm
Hiro looked down. "My memories...are beginning to return, and I dont wish to follow Yumaki anymore, I also remember what happened before I lost my memories, I want to take back what I said, I realise now, I wanted to lose everything because I couldn't stand seeing you with Nikolai, but I cant be away from you, I wanted you to leave me alone, but it was me who couldn't leave you alone, im sorry for everything, im sorry for hurting you, for all the things i've done." Hiro said, his eyes restoring their color.

((Suuure, and i've decided to make Hiro remember again, too much was happening too fast.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm
Lena listened to everything, her hair covering her eyes and tears streaming down her face. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she had to tell him! She looked up at Hiro then hugged him. "I love you!" she cried, keeping her eyes closed so she wouldn't see his reaction. "When you were gone... I'd... I'd spend nights wondering if you were dead. I tried to move on... with Nikolai.... then you came back, and I found out that no matter how much I try, or who else I love, I'll always love you!" she sobbed.

((huzzah! xD))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm
Hiro blushed and his eyes widened, he looked at Lena and hugged her back. "You...still love me...after all i've put you through." He paused resisting tears of his own. "I dont understand, I've raised enough hell to last a century, and now your engaged to Nikolai." He said softly, pulling her closer, crying abit. "And now I cant have you...Your engaged, im...such an idiot." He sad sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm
"I didn't care about any of the things you put me through, Hiro. As long as you were with me, it was all worth it." Lena whispered, loving the feeling of hugging him. "I wish.... I wish there was something we could do...." she mumbled and rested her head on his chest.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash