Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((OOC Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic fans, anyone?
  Hellz Yeah
  Hellz No
  Sonic who?
  The Hedgehog you dolt! :P
View Results

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:29 pm
*throws the coffee table at the cat* It tastes like coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:58 pm
Cat that has no resemblence to Cat or Rine at all: COFFEE!!!!! *eats table in one fell swoop*  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:02 pm
Denyala, I think we may have a slight problem...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm
I think this would be the best time to propose a temporary hiatus for this RP, Drac. Finals be kicking my bum and I havn't even taken them yet lol.

Let's have a hearty resume of postage in the RP say... December 20th?  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 pm
I second that motion. I will send PMs to everyone on the 20th to restart the RP. By that time we should all have our inspiration back, and we will get back to kicking a**. If anyone comes up with something to post before the characters go to sleep, feel free to, but we'll be ending the camping and waking up in the morning on the 20th, where we will start off with some basic sparring to warm everyone up. Morning is probably the best time for them all to train anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm
December 20th sounds good. I'll still probably make a small post in the near future though. I'm current writing my last two papers and then I'm free!  

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200

Vizzion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:03 am
I'm Still alive! Im still here! When we starting again?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 am
I'm here too! I think we can start back up now. smile It might be tricky right before a holiday, but maybe it'll work out. :3  

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 am
I shall watch and observe, then jump right in with a fresh round of postage! Happy holidays everyone heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Or we could timeskip to the bandit area from sleep time after everyone finishes up and goes to sleep.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm
I think the sparring is important for Gio's development as a fighter, as well as everyone growing more comfortable as a group, so I decided to stick with that. Skipping to the bandits can happen after the sparring, since posting about travel is rather boring. I can make the time-skip post for that myself.

Also, this could be a wonderful chance for a certain.... someone. stare to vent off frustrations aimed at Gio. Violence solves everything, people. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:50 pm
I'll post after Denyala if she wanted to have Miya respond to Rigo in retrospect. Den, you can totally make up stuff for that and I'll go with it. Anyway, you guys can assume Rigo's awake unless you want me to make it funny and have him wake up late (because that's not something Rigo would do normally)

((Edited.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 am
Scythe de Zaran
I'll post after Denyala if she wanted to have Miya respond to Rigo in retrospect. Den, you can totally make up stuff for that and I'll go with it. Anyway, you guys can assume Rigo's awake unless you want me to make it funny and have him wake up late (because that's not something Rigo would do normally)

((Edited.))

Sorry to make you wait! Posted, and I can edit if needed. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:24 am
I'm just about to get to posting. I'm going to do Har first and then let Alane drag herself up and back to the group (which won't take long.)

Should we make up sleeping arrangments in the OOC or just fill them up as they go? Because I would assume Rigo and Gio in one tent.
I know Alane's okay with anyone (even a guy, but they might find themselves thrown out in the middle of the night on accedent), and Har's okay with it, too. *shrugs*  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm
Den, that's totally fine. Heh....if Jolyre and Gio were to somehow sleep in the same tent (which definitely didn't happen), no one would sleep.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff