Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

"I do not care about your plan, and I do not care about your apology." Dia told the monster and Takeshi while slinging the scythe back over her shoulder. "Now leave me be."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi growled and held his sword up to her neck,letting alittle wind come from it to cut her neck slightly,letting alittle blood drip down before vanishing and appeared a few feet from Hiro. "Ready when you are."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Yuchika Hiro

It's time to let everything out, to grow stronger...
User Image
Hiro grinned, clenching his fist as he begsn to speak. "Reapers scream." He unclenched his fist, a red mist coming out, it formed a wall in front of Hiro, forming what looked like a skull with a hood on it, there was also a constant screeching sound, for the mist was made out of thousands of blades, constantly hitting each other, he then sent the mist out at incredible speeds, heading towards Takeshi.

Even if it means killing everything inside of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sent a razor wind shock wave toward the mist making it split into two as the still came toward him. "Unholy Roar." He mutter before his cornea became pitch black and his iris became blood red and he let out a roar that shook the ground under them and a dome of darkness formed around him stopping the mist before they touched him,It wasn't as strong as it was in his demon form but it was strong enough to stop it,The darkness faded away to reveal Takeshi with his eyes back to normal but his iris was still ademonic bloodred as he sent three razor sharp wind shock waves toward him with enough force to cut into him.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro noticed the shockwaves, he jumped up with a sideways spin, avoiding two of them, and before the last one hit he summoned his sword, blocking the last one, although it sent him back abit. "Your...Stronger than alot of people." He said, remembering the move he used at the Bowling Alley, Nensora, right? "But thats what makes fighting exciting." He said, dissapearing and reappearing in front of him, coming down at him with his sword.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked on without emotion on his face and a empty look in his eyes,When he fought he became heartless,cold,and merciless,Much like Dia was naturally.He swung up with his sword which was infused with razor sharp winds and clashed with his making the winds spark out and Shread Hiro's skin alittle from the attack,Barely moving an inch from the death lock.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro winced abit as he was cut but shook it off. "Hellfire." He muttered, racing his hand across his sword as black flames spread across it, he took his sword back and launched a harder vertical slash, clashing with him again, small but powerful flames coming at Takeshi from point blank range.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi jumped back to avoid clashing with him again and would slice through the hellfire but a few got him,Burning his skin slightly but didn't show any pain from it as he chanted his swords call. "Shread my enemies to peices,Sword of the wind goddess." He changed before the winds started to pick up and a tornado or razor sharp winds formed around him before he threw it at Hiro making it grow in speed and power,His katana now looked sharper,longer,and had a shine to it.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 am
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked, sending out a pure black tornado, trying to make it over come Takeshis wind, once thet collided he growled, making his hand clench as his tornado counteracted against Takeshis, making both tornados dissapear into the wind. "Dark sacrifice."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi held his hand out and the sword disappeared he then raised his hand and used the moister in the air to make a giant sum of water before twirling his hands around making it into a drill of water. "Water drill." He said before throwing the water at him making a drilling sound,The water wouldnt peirce him but it would hit him hard and make it feel as if he was being dug into.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro held his hand out. "frozen barricade.' He said, a small wall of ice coming out, catching the water and making it into an addition to the barricade, he then clenched his fist, the barricade being destroyed and being made into hundreds of ice needles, being sent at Takeshi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked bored and held his hands by his side. "Lightning claw." He muttered before sparks flew around Takeshi making the ice needles shatter at the random sparks striking them,The lightning then formed over his hands as claws of pure lightning before his eyes turned into a blood red color before vanishing and reappearing infront of him and started to slash at him,If the lightning touched him it would rip into his skin and send a jolt of lightning into his nerves making it hard for him to move.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked. "Lightning Claw." His hand formed into a a claw just like Takeshis, clashing with him and backing away after, his claw dissapeared. "Fuliminating darkness." He said, sending out a powerful blast at Takeshi.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi jumped up into the air to avoid the blast and stood on it like it was ground,Fire began to form around him. "I'm sure you know the move...Nensora.." He said dully as he snapped his fingers and the fire burst into the sky before separating and began to fall down toward Hiro,Their as big as meteors and the heat was felt from every where.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 am
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked, he summoned his scythe, smiling, he froze a meteor above him and jumped up, cutting it in half, doing the same for others as he quickly advanced towards Takeshi, black flames engulfing the scythe as he spinned it, sending a horizontal slash at him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff