Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Zanzas finger went in the air and four small square paper like lights came up and each moved around quickly. They blocked all of the ice shards moving quickly making a blur of white . Zanzas eyes stayed on Kira and his senses on Avarielle  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Kira was observing everything both Avarielle and Zanzas did, and she immediately began to formulate a plan. Spontaneously, this plan would change as she found a fault or discovered something new. This thought process came naturally to her, it had been drilled into her mind since she was old enough to participate in a battle. She made four thin, paper-like sheets of air, which could only be seen when the light reflected off of them. She moved them through the air with her hands, placing them out of the way as she continued to observe her opponent. She intended the sheets to be set aside in case of a sudden attack that was too quick for her to counter, the sheets would stop anything she was unprepared to.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle just kept getting closer to him, still shooting ice towards him. "You'll have to attack eventually Zanza. You can't stay there forever." She said calmly.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Zanzas face went blank and he showed no emotion and his body stilled his heartbeat slowed drastically. Hmm Flash! Zanza said loudly as the entire area became a pure white flash close to that of the sun. Zanza smiled seeing easily as the flash went off hopefully blinding his opponents.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle swiftly took the same amount of steps and was next to Kira. "Stay close." She said, quickly surrounding them in a ice barrier. "I hate when people do things like this." She said to herself. "Any ideas Kira?"

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

"I may not be able to see, but my wind dominates most of my senses. I know what's going on even if I can't see, touch, or hear it myself." she replied. "Our best plan at the moment is to keep the barrier up and see where it gets us; or I could attack while you stay on defense."  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
Zanza stood in between them both and pushed hard enough for both of them to go flying wither way.Not a bad idea and your senses sure are wonderful but not finely tuned yet. Zanza said happily having to teach them something in this fight at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Avarielle came back, fast enough to attack him. Quickly surrounding her fist in ice, she hit Zanza hard in the back, putting him on the floor. "Kira. Are you okay?" She asked, watching Zanza.

Auracite
Crew

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

"It seems as if you are correct about that." Kira observed, having the wind stop her and having an arrow emerge from beside her and shoot itself at him. She quickly surrounded him in a box created from wind that only the arrow could pierce. She wanted to see how easily he could escape from it, since she knew he could. If not, the arrow would simply wound him. She found it to be a convenient attack after Avarielle's, "Yes, I'm alright."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Zanza laughed a bit slowly getting up he felt the wind and looked at Kira You shouldn't be so quick to attack.He said smiling as above Kira and Avarielle was a large hail of light created arrows. As Zanza saw the arrow he didn't move but created another large flash. As it happened Zanza vanished quickly and stealthly.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Avarielle sighed out of frustration. "He wasn't this annoying when I faught him." She said to Kira. "He actually used a lot of close combat." Avarielle looked around a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Kira took the opportunity herself to disappear, a slight smile appearing on her expression. This battle was interesting so far, but she knew that all of them were still holding back.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Realizing she was talking to herself, she blushed. "Great." She said under her breath. Avarielle looked at her ice barrier and examined it carefully. Maybe...She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Zanza stood at least twenty feet away although there also at least ten strange looking dogs made of light all around him. This battles interesting and those sheets of wind are very troubling. Zanza said aloud for them to hear having noticed them when he created the two flashes. Zanza smirked a bit knowing she had made herself invisible and having anticipated it he stood uncaring. Zanzas hand came up holding a purple and orange hair.The dogs will feel your presence from at least 40ft away .Zanza stood proudly knowing the dogs would go on the first feeling of Kira.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Kira had the wind carry information to her more quickly than before, she was aware of every word, every tense muscle, every slight movement that occurred around her. She stayed invisible and near Avarielle, quickly establishing multiple plans to deal with the dogs and Zanza. She began to wonder if the plan she had in mind would work, it was risky if she did use it. She let Avarielle take over as she contemplated the best course of action. The dogs had her sent, she observed, and would easily track her. This, she decided, was more reason to focus on long distance attacks, But how does one counter light?  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff