Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

Bored out of his mind, he wanders into the Amusement Park to chill, maybe meet some people. He sighs and looks around, a bored look in his face while the wind struggles to move his jacket. He yawns slightly and looks around at the rides, wondering which roller coaster is the best and most exciting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:15 pm
Jermy Holliday

Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai yawned as he got of the Ferris Wheel with a flustered girl. She ran off, expecting him to chase her, but he had no plans to. He was freshly single, and he wanted to enjoy every minute of it!
Walking around, the Sin's half-asleep lime green eyes fell on a gruff blonde that wandered around with a bored look on his face. Tilting his head curiously, Nikolai wandered towards him. "Lost, are we?" he mused, his voice holding a lazy slur, and grinned lightly at the man. "Surely that must be why such a handsome face is alone, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Izaya swear drops as another man just called him handsome. "I'm not lost, I'm just wondering. He sighs knowing that he's been attracting the interesting strange people all week. "Besides, I haven't tried to make any friends yet."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Oh? But isn't that the entire reason to come here, darling?" Nikolai mused and lazily waved his hand around. "What's the point in going to an amusement park when there's no one to spend the time here with?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 am
User Image

Izaya sighs and shrugs as a reaction to the question. "This is the first time at the amusement park, plus, I've never had any friends."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Oh dearie, surely you must have had one friend at least!" Nikolai pressed. "Why, someone with your looks should be fighting off those darling women every waking day, hmm?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Izaya looked at the man and shook his head no. "People at my old schools though I was some kind of freak and kept their distance. Even the bullies didn't even try to ******** with me. Everyone was scared of me, yet they knew nothing about me." He was always alone, but he learned to deal with it and just shrugged it off like it didn't affect him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:50 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"My, oh my! A bad boy~!" the slimmer man practically giggled with delight and clapped his hands together. He had no doubts that the rogue was straighter than an arrow, but it was still plenty fun to tease. "Mmm, you really will be attacked by all the darling girls in the school. What's your name, dearie? I'm Mr. Nikolai Byko, one of the teachers. Of course, with most of them missing I'm practically the only one." he sighed while rubbing the back of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

"Izaya" He said coldly. He was wondering how he would make any friends, being that he had no experience in doing so.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

A finger poked at Izaya's cheek. "Darling you really must smile now and then." Nikolai said while continuing to poke the boy's face. "Come now, dearie, there's simply no point in going to an amusement park when you aren't amused, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

Izaya sighs looking at Nikolai knowing the boy was right. The problem was that he has never had any fun, besides killing and hunting down criminals and outlaws. He also had no friends to have fun with so it was hard for him to even crack a smile, especially around a stranger. "I don't smile." He replied coldly, his barrier to his inner true self up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai matched his look with his own half-asleep gaze. "Have you even tried, darling?" he drawled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

"No, I haven't." Izaya responded, that cold tone still in his voice.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm
Jermy Holliday

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Then come on, give it a go!" Nikolai urged with a flicker of his wrists. "Come, come! Just a twitch of your lips, it's not too difficult."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image

Izaya shakes his head, refusing to even try. He didn't want to smile cause he didn't have to, even killing didn't make him smile, although it made him slightly happy to rid the world of scum who threaten to hurt others for their own selfish gain. "I'm not smiling."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff