Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 am
Tsuliria slid along the ground her eyes narrowing at Linora as she advanced towards her, Tsuliria's clothing was ripped from their fight and she was breathing heavily.
Even Linora looked tired and there were rips in her outfit, she lowered her arm looking at Tsuliria.
"Mistress would you allow me to speak..."

Tsuliria remained silent her grip tightening on her sword.
Not hearing a no Linora continued speaking straightening herself.
"Please stop holding back."

Tsuliria's whole body twitched hearing this but she remained silent as Linora got back into her stance.
"I'm not coming back alive, so there's no point in holding back."
Tsuliria closed her eyes and shook her head drawing all four chains.
"Fine," Tsuliria said opening her eyes. "I'll get serious."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kervani looked over at Mirela and looked where Pet and Luck had vanished.
"That's long enough Pet!"

When he yelled this the portal opened and Luck walked out buttoning up his jacket as Pet smoothed out her dress, Luck smiled seeing Mirela as Pet sat down.
"So that's what a babe is," she said putting her hand under her chin.
Luck grinned at her and sat down next to her nodding.
"Yep, I'll be glad to teach you even more if you want."
"I'd appreciate that Mr. Luck," Pet said nodding.
"Oh no please call me Luck, I feel we've bonded a little bit, especially after that little adventure."
Pet averted her eyes placing her hand on the side of her cheek and blushed a little.
Luck looked over at Mirela and smiled.
"Hey babe what happened while I was gone?"

Kervani looked at Mirela and chuckled a little bit before speaking.
"Well if you had failed I would have beaten you silly and decorated these walls with your blood," Kervani said smiling.
He turned his back to them and walked towards the altar looking at the cathedral

"I remember when I used to care for Kalan and Rai at the orphanage, why one hot summer night Kalan and Rai had to share a bed since we got more children in."
Kervani chuckled and shook his head thinking back.
"Of course back then Rai had more feminine features, Kalan actually thought Rai was a girl. That night while sharing his bed Rai tried to speak to him when Kalan screamed turning to him..."
Kervani trailed off and turned back towards the other with a grin.
"I love you! I've always loved you, I'm not ready for this. I'm sorry!"
Kervani brought his hand to his mouth and chuckled a bit.

"Needless to say Rai was surprised, Kalan was so nervous he even wet the bed afterward. Ah, Rai never let him live it down. Anyway that's a whole other matter. How do you know Kalan Mirela?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan shivered and looked around.
"Why do I have this feeling something really bad just happened," Kalan mumbled.

Kalan was brought out of his daze by Hana's slap, he brought his hand to his cheek hearing her words, his eyes widened before he ran his hand through his hair and chuckled.
"Fantastic, thank you Luck, I'll definitely pay you back when this is over."

Kalan stared at Hana lowering his hand as she spoke to him, at her request his eyebrows dropped a little as he realized what situation he was in.
He closed his eyes seeing it was a bad position and thought for a moment.
"I could run right now....I'm sure she wouldn't be able to catch up. I could just run...and leave the city. We'd never see each other again. So easy. It would be so easy. Just turn and run Kalan. Turn and run, you've done it before. Do it now."

Kalan opened his eyes and reaching forward clasped Hana's hand in both of his own before meeting her eyes.
"I'm not one to abandon anyone in trouble, I Kalan will assist you in finding Mirela. I swear on my title as the warrior of justice and love."
"It's not fair. What did I do to deserve this?! Her mother! Of all the people her mother!"
Kalan smiled at her pushing his thoughts aside.

"However, the only problem is Mirela can't see me...I...well...we're having a fight and I'm giving her some distance. However she's been looking for you so it'd be bad if I didn't help you."

Kalan released her hand and pounded his chest.

"You have a commander on your side. The almighty and alluring Kalan will assist you in the name of justice and love. Oh also sorry for comparing your chests, no matter the size they're both nice."

Kalan froze for a moment and put his hand to his head.
"Sorry I mean both your hands are soft."
Kalan stopped again and squeezed the bridge of his nose.
"Maybe we should just go before I start mentioning how light your daughter is."

Kalan turned around ruffling his hair and let out a sigh.
"Let's just get going," he said walking away with a sigh. "I'm going to beat Luck a new one if I see him away from Mirela."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm
Virtue smiled cheerfully at Inae, her fascination with her height quite obvious as she was lifting her into the air and back down, giggling as she did so. Seven gave a displeased sigh as he watched his mistress toying with a small human. His brow arched at the sight of the small spider crumbling to dust, a small black cross forming from the bite.

"You're so small! I could just......eat....you..."

Virtues eyes went blank, her expression changing to a stoic stare as she stepped away from Inae. The way she moved was very slow and staggering, as if she had left her mind. She turned to Seven who was staring at his mistress, a face of alertness about him.

"Seven....Kill her...Release your seal"

Seven nodded slightly. He reached up slowly, removing the mask from his face, now revealing his entire face. His hand rose forward, a blue flame shooting from his hand as a large sword, too big to be wielded by a human, formed, a seal adorning it's blade.

"Yes Mistress Virtue"

Seven dashed forward, his large blade swinging at the tiny Inae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz finally arrived in the Capitol, the streets busy and bustling with people. Jazz made his way down the streets, his hands behind his head as he whistled. Birth was a few feet behind, softly smiling at Jazz' cheery attitude. They finally got a break from all of the fighting and Jazz was finally letting loose. Birth still worried deep down about that blackness that had invaded his heart, but felt it best not to bring it up again.

"Nice place huh? So where are the two deities left?"

Jazz' ears perked a little noticing Kalan with a young woman, or what he perceived as a young woman. He made his way towards the couple, a grin forming on his face as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yo! Kailan!"

Jazz finally caught up, a hand patting "Kailan" on the back as he greeted them.

"Long time no see, I'm surprised to see you alive actually. Who's your friend here hmm?"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm
Shaking her head, Hana decided to let Kalan's comments slide. 'Oh he reminds me of Emilian, perfect... Now I just hope that it isn't how it seems...' Following after him, Hana made a face after realizing the scarf she wanted to adjust was no longer there. 'I suppose that the best thing to do now is to just ask.'

"So, Kalan," Hana spoke, her voice sounding quite tired and worn. "What is your relationship with my daughter, exactly? You said that the two of you are having a fight, what's it over? Oh, and how did you two meet?" She smiled faintly, wanting to get her answers. "I apologize, I'm just curious to know what Mirela's been up to since I last saw her."

Patiently waiting for an answer, Hana continued to walk alongside Kalan until she heard another man address her little helper from afar. Stopping, Hana gently tugged on Kalan's sleeve before turning to face Jazz.

"My name is Hana, and who might you be?"

--------------------

"N-Not much..." Mirela sat up as Luck and Pet returned, her eye twitching slightly at the conversation they had. 'What... What did Luck do down there...' Narrowing her eyes, she brought her attention back to Kervani as he began to speak. 'Hot summer night...? Oh! That must be what Doctor Rai was talking about... Poor Kalan, I can see why he seemed so embarrassed when it was brought up.'

Hearing his question, Mirela's eyes drifted down to the floor. "Kalan made a promise to me, Father Kervani..." Her voice shifted from one of fear to one of sadness. "He promised that he would protect me, but now he just runs. Of course, I understand why. I do... I don't want Kalan to get hurt, he's become a dear friend to me."

Her mind began to drift back to the time that she met Kalan. Wiping a few tears from her eyes, Mirela forced a smile before gazing back up at Kervani, her voice beginning to tremble along with her hands. "I... I also owe him a date, but that's another story. Why do you ask, Father?"

--------------------

Feeling the urge to snap Virtue's neck, Inae let a small growl escape from her mouth. "Who the hell do you think you are, treating me in such a way. I did nothing to you, and now you're trying to kill me."

Inae reached down, returning her dagger to its casing before reaching into her pocket, pulling out another card. 'What is it with these people, they're all so barbaric and annoying. Its really starting to annoy me.'

"I'll give you until the count of three to get the hell away from me, besides, if you're hungry you should eat someone a lot bigger than me. Her name is Mirela, I don't know where she is but she's near here somewhere." Inae snarled at the two, holding her card up in front of her.

"One," Moving into a stance, Inae kept her attention locked onto Virtue and Seven.

"Two," Taking a few steps back, it came to Inae's mind that she was in no condition to fight.

"Th-- Agh!!" Inae ran to the side dodging the blade, clutching onto her card while Seven swung at her. Biting onto her lip, she looked at the surrounding area before turning and running off. 'There's only two things in this world that I really despise doing... Wasting my time, and running. These idiots are making me do both. How horrible...'

Looking back, Inae tried to see if she was being followed before looking for a place to hide.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm
Kalan rubbed the back of his head hearing Hana's questions, he had a feeling it would be asked eventually.
He looked back at her before turning towards her and speaking.

"Well it would probably be better if I didn't answer most of those questions, I mean Mirela can tell you herself when you see her. It'll be more...emotional that way. I will say Mirela's been busy lately looking for you. The fight between us was over a promise I made to her, to keep it I have to do something I'd rather not do."

Kalan turned forward again hearing a familiar voice, seeing Jazz he flinched and held his arms up to protect himself.
When he pat him on the back he lowered them and held up a finger.
"It's Kalan," he said looking at him. "The almighty tenth commander of the ninth force Kalan."
Kalan caught the last part of his sentence and leaned back slightly offended.
"I'm one of the most powerful commanders in-"

Kalan cut himself off recalling Mirela's words from before, glancing back at Hana he had a feeling mentioning his involvement with Reaper would only complicate matters.
"I'm the almighty and powerful Kalan that should be enough, also this is Hana a friend of mine. Now Mr. Fairy what can I do for you?"

Kervani listened to Mirela nodding his head as a small smile crossed his face.
"Well Kalan keeps his promises. If he's running it's for a good reason. That and he's good at running so he'll be fine."
Kervani's eyes widened catching Mirela's last sentence, he glanced over at her a burst of energy leaving his body.
"A date?!"

A pillar of blood shot out of the ground under Luck's feet slamming him into the ceiling of the cathedral.
Luck fell towards the ground hitting his chin on the top of the bench before falling behind it.
"Are you okay Luck?" Pet said glancing over the bench.
"The amount of pain running through my body...can't be described...in words."
"....so is that a yes?"
I'm not sure if this is my blood or not...no it's definitely my blood."

Kervani ran his hand through his hair and cleared his throat.
"Sorry about that, I'll get right to the point."
Kervani pointed at Mirela while Luck lifted himself up.
"I want you two to make Kalan leave Reaper's forces."
Kervani lowered his hand and turned his back to them taking a few steps forward.

"Kalan is the only commander without a reason to be in his forces. That and Kalan is really bad at what he does. He makes it up with a fierce loyalty however."

Kervani put his hands behind his back and turned back towards them.
"You see I can't do it since I'm a part of Reaper's forces and they'll find me. However, you should have no problem. What about it? Will you help out?"

Crimson dripped on Tsuliria's hand as she looked up at Linora, her blade sticking through her.
Tsuliria pulled her blade out and watched as Linora fell onto her back the lines around her vanishing.
"...Linora..."
Tsuliria dropped the blade and walked over before kneeling down next to Linora.
"Thank you Mistress..."

Linora opened her eyes and smiled at Tsuliria, she reached up and placed her hand on Tsuliria's cheek, Tsuliria placed her hand over Linora's and closed her eyes.
"Mistress....could I ask something else of you..."
Tsuliria nodded opening her eyes and took hold of her hand.
"Let me see you smile..."
Tsuliria's eyes widened at the request, she lowered her head before looking back at Linora who stared at her.
"Please..."

Tsuliria's mouth quivered and Linora stared at her before she saw the slight change in Tsuliria's expression.
"It's beautiful....you should show it more often Mistress...."
Linora's eyes closed and Tsuliria felt her arm go limp, a small smile resting on Linora's face as Tsuliria felt her body go cold.
"....Linora..."
Tsuliria shook her but Linora remained still.
"Linora....wake up."
Tsuliria continued to shake Linora releasing her hand and taking hold of both of her shoulders.
"I order you to wake up Linora.....don't disobey me you selfish......"
Tsuliria trailed off releasing her body, she lowered her head and put her hand over her face feeling something stir within her chest. It hurt, she looked at her hand covered in Linora's blood.

She yelled before punching the cobblestone, she continued to punch it until her knuckles started bleeding.

"Stupid......how can you just leave like that."

A bright burst of light erupted from Linora's body causing Tsuliria to fall back, the light formed into an orb before slamming into Tsuliria entering her body.

Tsuliria clutched her chest as her chains started screaming at her, the glow faded before she fell onto her stomach a white chain falling out of her sleeve.
"....Li...nora...."

Tsuliria closed her eyes as her consciousness slowly faded from her as the white chain withdrew into her sleeve.
A shadow hovered over Tsuliria's body before a pale hand reached down towards her before dragging her into the shadows.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm
"W-Wait, what?!" Mirela shot up out of her seat as Luck slammed into the ceiling before plummeting back down to the ground. 'This man is definitely insane, there's no getting around that.' However as soon as Mirela moved to try and help Luck, she was caught off-guard by Kervani's request.

"You... Want us to make Kalan leave Reaper's forces?" Mirela averted her gaze, feeling her tears slowly begin to stop falling. "Really?"

A wave of happiness smoothed over Mirela's heart as his words sank into her mind. Clasping her hands together, she held her hands against her chest before quickly giving a nod. "Of course I'll help, Father. As long as we don't hurt him in an way, I'll do whatever you ask." Mirela spoke these words, feeling a hint of regret in the back of her mind. 'Even if you did try to kill me, and just got done slamming Luck into the ceiling...'

Moving her way towards Luck, Mirela placed her hand on his shoulder before rubbing his back gently, trying to make sure he was alright, mentally telling herself to let him get plenty of rest after they got a room at an inn for the night. "Just say the word, Father Kervani. Luck and I would be happy to help, after all, Luck promised me something, too. Isn't that right?" Her grip tightened on Luck's shoulder, feeling that small twitch of jealousy surface once more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am
Kervani grinned and clapped his hands together hearing her response.
"Fantastic, good to hear, I thought I would have to rip a new hole in you," Kervani said smiling.

He adjusted his gloves as he motioned for Pet to come up to him, she did so and stood in front of him.
"Explain the circumstances Pet."
Pet glared at Kervani but with a sigh turned and started explaining everything.
"Kalan will not leave on his own. His loyalty and pride will get in the way, so asking him will only worsen the situation. Instead we need to go past Kalan to his higher ups."
Pet took out her book and flipped through it, she stopped on a page and looked back at them.

"Tsuliria is out of the question, with the loss of her forces asking her would be a death wish so we have to go to someone else. Reaper."

Kervani stepped forward at this.

"Now Reaper normally won't get involved with matters of assassination involving Tsuliria since it would seem as if he gave the order, which isn't always true. That and he'll only involve the people that are well...involved. Reaper's cruel but he won't take a life for another mistake, that's just bad practice. Basically to call of an assassination you would need to sacrifice your own life which solves nothing.
My sources tell me you've spoken to him before. Can we do that again without hitting him first?"

Pet turned a page in her book and pointed to a page before skimming down it.
"All mattes of Reaper's Envoy is the business of the Envoy. Unless under direct order of Reaper or special circumstances, an alliance for example with an opposing force.

In which case it falls under Reaper's rule since he is the leader and thus takes responsibility when another force is involved.
I'm sure that's why Tsuliria wanted Kalan to avoid you. If Reaper saw the interaction, he would been forced to take control of the situation since it could cause a disruption in the alliance. In fact we shouldn't be talking now. Reaper didn't see any disruption, thus he didn't need to act. It's a unfortunate loophole"

Kervani placed his hands on Pet's back and pushed her forward towards Mirela.

"Take Pet with you, she can get past Reaper's lies and deceit since she knows how contracts work better than I do. Reaper did use a contract between us after all. Therefore she knows of the contract between Reaper and his Envoy. You should be able to find a loophole with her. Since Pet can't be seen she'll take on another form when you encounter him. Now go and find Reaper and inform him of the situation, Pet will handle it from there."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am
Jazz gave a small smirk as he gave Kalan another pat on the back before leaning to his side, looking at the young woman clung to his arm.

"Well not alot really, just got in town, figured I'd say hey. As for her though."

Jazz opened his jacket, the smooth lining not seen by many. He reached in, his eyes locked on Hana's before removing from it a small flower, made purely of light.

"Surely a young woman such as yourself is too refined and elegant to be clinging to such a ruffian here."

As he presented the flower, he flashed a small smirk to Kalan as if teasing him

"Let's see if I can't have a bit of fun with this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven quickly followed Inae, his massive sword dragging along side him in the ground. Sparks flew from the cobble stone as the metal sliced through the street below him, barreling through the busy crowds. Virtue quickly followed behind, her eyes focused on the horizon as she hopped along the sides of the buildings.

"Quickly now Seven...Diligence is a virtue."

Seven skidded to a stop, his sword swing up in front of him before slamming back down in front of him, the blade sinking into the ground. He gave a small nod as he stepped forward, ripping his blade forward, a shockwave of dirt and energy flying in the direction of Inae.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am
Kalan smiled to himself glad Mr. Fairy was being nice, whatever made him attack in the past must have left him now.
It was nice to carry on a conversation with him even if he couldn't get his name right, it seemed things were finally settling down and he was meeting nice well mannered people.

Until he started flirting with Hana, that presented a few problems.
The first one being his promise to help her find her daughter, he couldn't do that if she walked off with Jazz and getting her back would be near to impossible.
Secondly he didn't trust Jazz's intentions or his flower. He wondered if it going to explode...at the smirk he blinked a few times.

"I have to call upon all my power of alluring to beat Mr. Fairy...or maybe....wait...did he call me a ruffian?"

"Mr. Fairy that's not very nice. I may not be as well dressed as the others but I am not a ruffian. That and I don't see Hana as refined or elegant so there should be no problem with it."

"Oh yeah, go Kalan....wait that's not right."

"Okay I take that last part back about her elegance but there's a problem...Hana is actually...my lover."

Kalan put his arm around Hana's shoulder and pointed to himself.
"I would have played it off as a friendship but I can't allow you to woo her in front of me. I asked her to stay in the capital to protect her from my enemies."

Kalan looked at Hana and gave a slight squeeze to her shoulder as a sort of non verbal 'play along'

"There's plenty of other women around...go flirt with one of them. This one is mine."

"Ah the capital, I'm pretty sure Mr. Fairy went this way. If I'm lucky I'll find Kalan too."
Yolor and Kailos walked into the capital together Kailos still wearing his cloak while Yolor rotated his arm.
"Let's hit the square and expand from there, I'll engulf this city in flame and laugh as all the weaklings cry at my feet."
"This from the man who almost died again," Kailos said adjusting his cloak.
"What was that Kailos?"
"The insult or the fact?"
"Watch it Kailos, I'm not against burning you. I'm only working with you till I get Mr. Fairy."
"Well you're at a fantastic start."
Yolor glared at Kailos but stopped at a cathedral with a smile he extended his hand and shot out a large fireball that broke through the cathedral window.
He smiled and walked off Kailos smiling behind him.
Kevani turned towards the window seeing the fireball, he blinked as it hit the carpet before a small explosion of fire followed seeing the cathedral aflame.
Kevani held his hand out and dismissed the barrier around the door before making a shooing motion.
"Hurry and find Reaper. It appears I've been found. Might want to run before the flames grow to large,"

Luck stood up before running over and picking up Nature, he made a motion with his head to move before running out of the cathedral.
Pet calmly stood up and walked towards the door.
"Try not to die Father," she said glancing back at her.
"I should say the same to you Pet."
The flames grew higher as a small smile formed on the father's face as a ring of fire circled him.
He put his fist to his chest and slightly bowed.
"May your path be free of any obstacles."

"Everything will be alright. We have each other so it's okay daddy's gone. I love you and I'll keep you safe and watch over you. Okay? So believe in me."
".....Liar.....there's nothing to believe in"
"This is only a small set back, everything's okay I promise. I love you so don't give up hope."
"False promises....hope....doesn't exist....."
"I love you."
"Stop lying."
"I love....."
"I said stop it."
"I....."
"Stop it!"

A little girl opened her eyes and sat up, she let out a yawn and looked around.
She was in a small house with very few decorations, there used to be an array of things on the walls and on the mantle.
There were also more furnishings then the few chairs and makeshift bed on the ground...but it had to be sold to pay the rent.
The girl reached up and ran a hand through her short brown hair, it was ruffled and messy but she didn't have time to fix it.
Standing up she brushed off her black dress, she didn't like the color but it hid the dirt since she didn't have time to wash. She looked at the walls and noticed the stains on them, she let out a small sigh.

"You...."
The girl turned to see a woman staring at her from the doorway to the other room, she staggered forward in a ripped white dress.
She continued forward until she stood in front of the little girl.
"Dinner"
The girl nodded her head and walked past the woman towards the kitchen.
"Hope doesn't exist...."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm
Hana said nothing as the two spoke, blushing faintly as Jazz presented her with the gift. Before she could thank him and kindly reject his advances, however, Kalan proclaimed that she was his lover. "I-I'm your what now? I thought that you and Mirela..."

As she went to say something else, her words trailed off. Catching the look from Kalan, Hana quickly blinked and nodded. "Nevermind. Lovers, of course. We're lov-- Oh my..." Her eyes had rested upon a tall, blond man with a glare in his eyes approaching them, pushing up his sleeves.

"What the hell is going on?!" The man angrily stopped before the three, the killer look in his eyes quite clear.

"Emilian," Hana's voice was soft, yet hints of anger could be picked up. "Emilian calm down."

Emilian pulled Hana away from Kalan before pulling her into his embrace. "You two stay away from my wife, got that?"

Pulling herself away from Emilian, Hana quickly struck the back of her hand across his face. "Would you listen to me for just one second?!" Clutching onto her chest, Hana coughed a few times before narrowing her eyes. "Kalan is helping me find Mirela, you know, the daughter that you abandoned." Prepared to say more, Hana stopped herself after watching Emilian's angry expression turn into a sad one.

Letting out a small sigh, Emilian pulled Hana into his embrace once more, this time feeling glad that she returned it. "I missed you..." Petting her raven hair, he shifted his gaze to Kalan and Jazz. "Whichever one of you is Kalan, I apologize. However, the other had better give me a damn good reason for being around my wife."

--------------------

Running a little bit further, Inae looked behind her to watch Seven's attack. Sliding to a stop, she reached into her pouch, drawing out the first card. Inae quickly held it out in front of her. "Tarot 0 - The Fool!" She watched as her summon quickly took form, taking position between her and the shockwave. This gave Inae time to climb up onto a bench to plot her next move.

'I can't fight right now, I've done too much already. The Fool is starting to sting a little. I still don't understand why they're trying to kill me. I've done nothing to them. So annoying...'

"Enough is enough! Stop wasting my time!"

--------------------

Eyes widening as the cathedral was set ablaze, Mirela made sure she had her violin in her possession before nodding. "Take care, Father Kervani. I promise that I'll succeed with the task you've given me." Taking a deep breath she turned, following Pet and Luck out of the cathedral.

After getting a small ways away, Mirela brought her hand up to her shoulder before rubbing it gently. "So, Pet... Do you have any idea of where Reaper might be? I'd like to get Kalan out of Reaper's forces as soon as possible." Making a small face, her eyes softened before she let out a small sigh. 'Perhaps then he'll stop running, and we can all be together again.'

"I really miss having him around," Mirela looked over at Luck, forcing a small smile to cross her lips. "No matter how many times the two of you kept arguing." Rubbing her shoulder once more, she lowered her arm as she took a step forward. "Well... I suppose we should just get moving then. Talking won't get the job done."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 pm
Kalan let out a small sigh glad that she was playing along, all he needed to do now was leave and help her find Mirela.
However Kalan remembered a very important fact as he heard a voice behind him, his luck was horrible.

He turned seeing the very angry looking man behind him, when he took away Hana he started to respond when he heard his words.
"...Wife....Oh you've gotta be kidding me."
"Sister, Mother, Father, why do I keep running into Mirela's family?!"

Kalan squeezed the bridge of his nose before focusing back on Hana hearing her explanation he let out a mental sigh, both her parents knew which meant he would probably want to know about Mirela too.
Though he wondered why she wasn't looking for him too...catching the abandoned part he realized why.

"I'm Kalan but you two should catch up, I'll just-"

"Straw man!"
Kalan flinched before turning to see a burst of flame erupt from the ground before dispersing revealing Yolor.
"Mr. Fairy's here too! It must be my lucky day. Kailos is taking care of Mirela and I get you all to myself!"

Yolor summoned fire into his hands but he lowered his arms as he eyes landed on Hana, his eyes widened as he extended his hand toward her as his smile faded.
"....beautiful....."
Fire surrounded his arm as he staggered towards Hana.
"That face.... and figure.....kill....I have to kill you....please let me kill you....let me burn you alive.....come here...."

Kalan flinched seeing the fire grow in Yolor's hands before turning towards Hana.
"Sorry about this!"
Kalan ran over and in a quick motion lifted Hana into his arms before running past Emilian further into town.
"Emilian! Follow me! Mr. Fairy distract him!"

Yolor growled and turned his attention to Mr. Fairy.
"My angel is getting away....Mr. Fairy. I'll deliver your head to her as a gift!"
Yolor slammed his hands together sending a stream of fire at Jazz as a red aura circled his body, two balls of fire hovering at his head.

Kervani watched the others leave with a smile on his face, he waved to them before the cathedral fell, he looked up as the structure fell the fire consuming him.

Luck adjusted Nature letting out a small sigh, somehow talking to Reaper didn't excite him too much, hearing Mirela he looked over at her.
He averted his eyes and made a small noise.
"I only humored Kalan, in the end I will win and I want him around to see it."

He looked at Pet who flipped through her book at Mirela's question, she pointed in a direction and closed her book.
"I cannot locate Reaper but I sense Kalan that way."
She lowered her hand before closing her eyes.
"However, we have a problem. I'll leave you to take care of it."

Pet backed into Luck causing him to shiver before vanishing inside him, Luck looked down at himself and started to question what just happened but cut himself off as a force slammed down a few feet from them.

"Smart girl."
Kailos stood up as the dust settled, reaching up he pulled off his hood and ran a hand through his black hair before cracking his knuckles.
"Yolor is probably playing with Kalan by now. It's not fair that he get's to have all the fun."
Red energy rotated around around Kailos' arms before a small smile formed on his face.
"Why don't you play a song for me. I'll remember it fondly when you're gone."

Luck set Nature down to the side and drew his pocket watch before opening it holding his hand over it.
"Babe you have to work on the friends you make."
Luck grinned as Kailos cracked his neck before chuckling at him as he drew closer.
"Make this enjoyable for me."

"Things aren't getting any better around here....and mommy and I are still distant. I want things to return to the way they were, when we used to talk at night, when she used to smile....when she used to call me by my name. The last time she tried she only got 'Li-' out...she hasn't tried since. Probably because it was father who named me...."

A pale hand turned a page before the little girl let out a small sigh, she looked into the kitchen to see her Mother sitting at the table, they met eyes causing the girl to quickly avert her gaze and return to her writing.

"I hope things return to normal, the looks she's been giving me recently have been scary. She glares at me and every now and then I hear her mumble something to herself... I'm writing in this diary in case something happens to me, I hope someone reads this and grants my wish."

The little girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath before turning the page and writing again.
"Please make mommy happy again."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 am
Mirela's face took on a form of pure fear. "Y-You... I remember you..." Clutching onto her violin case, she started to move behind Luck. "Luck, I remember that voice. I met him after I tripped and landed on Kalan... Right before you showed up." Thinking for a moment, Mirela removed her violin from the case before setting it aside. Moving the violin into playing position, Mirela began to shake lightly as she thought back to the things that he did before. 'This isn't going to end well. I can't do much against him... I had Kalan and Linora's help before... And even then it didn't go over well.'

"Your name is Kailos, isn't it...?" Taking a step back, Mirela got ready to play. "One of Reaper's commanders." Letting out a deep breath to calm herself down, Mirela thought about everything that was on the line.

'My mother... Kalan... Luck... Pet... Inae... My own happiness...' Staring at the ground for a few moments, Mirela felt tears come to her eyes. 'I can't mess this up, I still have things that I need to do. I'll find my mother, and I'll get Kalan out of Reaper's forces.' Lifting her gaze, Mirela chuckled some, putting on an act of courage. "You know I didn't think I would ever see you again, you must really like my music." She watched as he came closer, waiting for the right moment to fight back. "Luck, be careful to not let him touch you."

--------------------

"God what did I walk into," Emilian narrowed his eyes, cursing Yolor under his breath. However as Kalan pulled Hana away from him and ran off, he threw his fist up into the air in anger. "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" He ran after them, getting a bit more angry at the sight of Hana wanting to be put down.

"K-Kalan, put me down, my husband can carry me." Hana made a face, feeling quite disturbed from Yolor's words. "That man... Must be insane, there's something wrong with him. There just has to be." Looking back behind her, she reached out for Emilian to take her.

Catching up to them, Emilian glared at Kalan. "We've gone far enough, now hand over my wife. Also, tell me about how you know Mirela. I was never there for her and if you think I'm just going to be okay with you knowing where she is you're sadly mistaken, especially after handling my Hana the way you have been. Can't you tell that she's sick?? This is too much excitement for her."

"Emilian..." Hana felt tears come to her eyes. "Emilian, enough is enough. He's just trying to help. Besides, don't be so quick to judge. Kalan reminds me of how you were around the time when we first met, and if you were around for the past nineteen years you would know that Mirela takes after me in more ways than just my looks. Look how we turned out, you know, before you left me in the middle of my pregnancy."

"You're still upset about that?" Feeling bad for making Hana cry, Emilian let out a small groan. "I know what I did was horrible, but I was young, selfish and scared... I didn't think that either of you would make it through the birth. I..." He sighed. "I didn't want to be around to see you both die. I'm going to make up for it now, though. Starting with being there for my family..."

"You... Just don't understand... Do you...?" Hana closed her eyes. "Emilian, the pain that I go through every moment is nothing compared to the emotional pain you put your 'family' through by being away. I'll always love you, despite how upset I get. However it might be too late to create a bond with Mirela... The last time I was with her, she wasn't too fond of you. So I would be more careful with her friends and possible... Lovers?" She opened her eyes and looked at Kalan, giving him a look that clearly expressed she wasn't sure of what he was to her. "I suppose you'll just have to see, though. Whenever Kalan takes us to her." She reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Of course, judging by what that crazy fire man said, she might be in trouble. So we should hurry."

Emilian sighed, nodding. "You're right... Well, Kalan, you heard her. Take us to Mirela. To our daughter. After that... We can head to a tavern and I can buy you a drink or two. I'd like to have a talk with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm
"Oh perfect...Just when I was starting to relax."

Jazz' hand cracked as his glowing hand rose, colliding with the fire, sending it flying into a nearby building. Jazz cracked his neck as he took a few steps forward, his grin slowly leaving his face.

"Haven't I killed you twice now? How do you keep getting back up?"

Jazz dashed forward clapping his hands together as he was surrounded by light. His eyes locked onto Yolor as he jumped, giving a small grin as he spoke.

"How about I kill you and you STAY dead this time."

Jazz spun, a large circled blade bursting from his hand. As he threw his new creation, he tossed a spear into the middle of it, thrusting it at Yolor.
Jazz hit the ground, turning as his jacket flourished behind him.

"You heard her Seven dear....let's not waste any more of her time."

Virtue stepped forward, her tiny arms thrusting forward, the wind shooting forward as her blank eyes shone. A single word left her mouth, "Patience". Time flashed, coming to a crawl as Virtue stepped forward. She gave a small grunt before punching at the air towards Inae, her flurry of fists thrusting jets of air into the slowed time. She slowly turned to Seven as time began to flow as normal, the jets flying with lethal force at Inae. Seven lifted his sword, spinning it at high speeds before throwing it, the air jets forming around the blade slicing into the ground.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm
Kalan let out a long sigh after letting Hana down, he looked behind them before sighing.
"Sorry, Yolor doesn't play nice," Kalan said rubbing the back of his head.
He went silent hearing Emilian's barrage and averted his gaze, hearing Hana he remained silent and stared at the two as they spoke.

Somehow he felt bad for overhearing their conversation but leaving would probably land him in a position he'd like to avoid.
He looked between the two of them confused how he reminded her of Emilian but kept his thoughts to himself as the two continued talking.

When Hana looked at him he looked away still trying to avoid a conversation on his relationship with Mirela, especially since her father seemed....protective.
Kalan looked back over at them when Emilian spoke to her, he started to move when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.
"Hello."

Kalan jumped as Reaper removed his hand from his shoulder, Kalan started to speak but Reaper pointed in the direction of the cathedral.
"If you're looking for Mirela she's over there, I'd get there soon, she won't last as long as Inae at this point. Have fun."

Kalan watched as Reaper vanished into the shadows and looked back at Emilian and Hana.

"I'll explain my involvement with him at another time, I'm not a bad guy. Well I am the bad guy but I myself am not terrible....I think....anyway I'm a man of my word so let's go to Mirela since she's closer. I'll run back and check on Inae afterword."

Kalan turned and started in the direction Reaper pointed clutching his hand into a fist.

Kailos rotated his right arm walking toward them with a grin.
"Oh so you don't need to find your courage this time, good....be confident so I can crush it along with your body."

Kailos ran forward causing Luck to take hold of his pocket watch and sprint at him.
Luck swung it at Kailos the red aura fading from him before it smacked his face.
Kailos stumbled back holding his cheek slightly surprised at how hard it hit.

Luck turned his body throwing the watch part towards Kailos who dodged out of the way, he ducked a horizontal swing before rolling avoiding a vertical one that created a small hole in the cobblestone.

Kailos raised his foot kicking Luck in the chin before dashing forward, Luck held his chain in front of him blocking the punch from Kailos but stumbled back from the force of the blow.
"A nice start," Kailos said. "Might actually have to add a bit of power to my punches."

The red aura returned to Kailos' arms and he grinned to himself pulling his hood back up.
"Show me what you can do Musician."
Luck readied his pocket watch and glared at Kailos as he grinned at them.

Yolor grinned and let one of the two orbs floating near his head come down, he let it hover around his body diagonally before laughing and crossing his arms.
"You think those weak moves will kill me Mr. Fairy," Yolor said holding his hand in front of him.

He started advancing toward him but stopped when he jumped, he grinned at him until he saw the large circular blade come from his hand, he blinked slightly confused before holding his arms out creating a wall of fire.
However the wall quickly faded and Yolor's eyes widened.
"What?!"

He crossed his arms in front him before the attack hit him an explosion following, Yolor screamed before a burst of fire consumed him, he fell to the ground and rolled for a moment before going still.

The little girl hugged her legs to her chest as she sat outside her home on the doorstep, she could still hear her mother's yelling.
She hid her face and closed her eyes, she wanted to cry but no matter how much she hoped for it they wouldn't come.

The little girl flinched as she heard a noise nearby, looking up she saw a man tackle a guard before stabbing something into his eye.
The man continued to stab the guard before standing up and stumbling back, he looked behind him before turning and running off.

The little girl waited a moment before standing up and running over to the guard, she looked down into his lifeless eyes and brought her hands to her chest.
".......Mr. guard?"
Bending down she poked him but there was no response, she started to run away before something clicked in her mind, she looked back at the guard for a moment.
"....happiness..."

The little girl reached down and rummaged through the guard until she found some wooden shackles, reaching further she found and iron lock and stuffed the lock into her skirt pocket.

Turning she ran back to her home and checked the window since the door was locked, finding it open she climbed in closing it behind her and locking it.

The little girl tiptoed into her mother's room formerly her own and saw mugs laying around and on the small bed, her mother soundly snoring on the bed.

The girl walked away from the room into the kitchen before returning, she walked up to the bed and put her knee on it causing her mother to stir but not waken from her drunken slumber.

The little girl took hold of her mother's wrist before reaching over grabbing her other one and closed the wooden shackle around them. She took the iron lock out of her pocket and locked it.
Her mother opened her eyes as the little girl climbed onto her sitting on her stomach.
"....what....what are you...."

The little girl raised the knife above her head causing the woman to shift but she saw the shackles on her hands and looked back at the girl.
"Don't worry mommy, I'll make your happy again...."
"Liriana, please...don't..."

The girl lowered her arm as her eyes widened, a small smile formed on her face before tears streamed down her cheeks.
"You called me by my name...I'm so happy...."

The girl raised the knife above her head the tears staining the sheets, a few landing on her mother's face.
"NO!"
"I love you mommy."

The knife plunged into the woman's eye as the girl brought the knife down.
She raised the knife and continued to stab her, the woman screamed as crimson stained the sheets and the girl's clothing.

Guards burst into the home hearing the screams and after seeing the dead guard in the alleyway to see the woman's body on the bed.
They looked in the corner to see a little girl hugging her knees to her chest holding a bloody knife.

She looked up at the guards and smiled at them.
"Mommy....can be happy now...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 am
"A-Ah! No!" Watching as the attack came towards her, Inae began to panic slightly, although she refused to let it show. Quickly turning her attention towards 'The Fool,' she ran closer toward it before taking the card she summoned it from and placing it within the mist. Instantaneously, the wisp-like summon took a solid form. A court jester formed from the mist with long, stringy, white hair framing a malicious grin on his face. His clothes consisted of puffy sleeves and puffy pants, dyed dark indigo and black. They were torn in certain places.

The Fool let out an ear-piercing cackle as the misty shield in front of him crystallized, becoming much harder than before. All of this left Inae in complete pain. The tiny woman released a cry of agonizing pain before hunching over, clutching her chest. "D-Damnit..." Tears began to well up in her eyes, the pain beginning to become unbearable.

As the sword collided with The Fool's defenses, the crystals put up a tough fight, cracking lightly here and there. Letting out an angry scowl, The Fool pushed against the crystals, reflecting the sword in another direction before finally returning to mist and vanishing. Inae dropped onto the ground at this, staring up in the direction of Seven and Virtue. "It.. It can't end like this..."

--------------------

Hana remained silent as Kalan spoke with Reaper, finding herself being lifted up into Emilian's arms. Gazing up at him, Hana took notice of her husband's angry expression.

"Damn right you'll explain your involvement with him." His hold on Hana tightened however after realizing that both of his daughters were in trouble. "I-Inae.."

"Sweetie, who's Inae?" Hana questioned this, resting her head on Emilian's shoulder as he began to follow Kalan, wanting to hurry and get both of his daughters out of harm's way.

Letting out a sigh, Emilian kissed Hana's forehead as he kept walking, carrying her close to him in his arms. He knew that this question was coming. "Inae is my second daughter, dear. She was born about a year after I left you and Mirela. I'm sorry, Hana. You don't have to worry about her mother, though... She died during the birth, somehow I believe that to be exactly what I deserved for leaving you."

"Oh... I see..." Hana frowned, feeling quite upset. "We can talk about this later, though. We need to rescue our daughter, and then we'll rescue yours." She watched as Emilian flinched slightly and knew that he still feared her tone. Hana knew that Emilian knew that she wasn't too happy with him.

Shaking his head, Emilian held Hana closer to him as he sped up to keep pace with Kalan, not enjoying the fact that he knew both of his daughters. "God I hope they're okay..."

--------------------

"Remember Luck, be careful... I can't stress this enough." Mirela growled slightly at Kailos's words, not enjoying them one bit. "I've gotten stronger since we last met, Kailos. Be careful of the things that you say."

Preparing to move her bow across the strings, Mirela began to speak once more. "I have more than one reason to fight now, Kailos. This time I'll make sure you don't get away. You've caused me and my friends enough trouble!" Sliding her bow across the strings of the violin, Mirela began to play a new melody.

'That song is so familiar....' Emilian continued walking, a look of pain crossing his face as he began to reminisce.

"Emilian, she's close by. That's the very first song I taught her how to play..." Hana smiled softly. "At least we know that she's alright."

As Mirela played, pale green energy began to form around Kailos's feet. The song sounded alluring, almost enchanting. As she increased the dynamics and slowed the tempo, the energy began to rise out from the ground, taking the form of a long, thorny, rope. It slowly began to snake around Kailos, spiraling its way up to his neck. It soon stopped and remained stationary.

Mirela hesitated for a moment, preparing to make the thorns constrict around him until she caught three figures out of the corner of her eye. Upon realizing who two out of the three were, Mirela's concentration was broken, causing the thorns' luminous intensity to increase before giving off an explosion. "Kalan... M-Mother..." Staring for a few moments, she came to the conclusion that the tall, blond man carrying Hana was her father. "Father..."

Mirela dropped onto her knees, dropping the violin and bow at her sides before she fell forward, having fainted from the shock of seeing them all together.

At the sight of Mirela fainting, Hana let out a worried gasp around the same time Emilian growled.

"Mi
rela!"

"Damnit... Hana you were right, she is just like you." Looking over at Kalan, he narrowed his eyes. "Go get her out of there." Casting his attention to Luck, Emilian stared him down. "You! If you're helping my daughter then you'd better get your tacky green *ss over here! Do I make myself clear?!"  

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:05 am
Kalan rubbed the back of his head hearing Emilian but kept walking nonetheless, he wanted to run but didn't want to leave the two behind, he assumed they didn't have powers which made them targets for those that did.
That and walking was the easiest way to avoid drawing attention to themselves minus Emilian carrying Hana.

By time the trio reached them Kailos had his hands up confused at the attack from Mirela, he held his hood as the explosion soon followed letting out a small grunt of pain.

Kalan stopped seeing Mirela as she looked at them, he started to speak when she fell to the ground.
His eyes widened as he walked ran over to Mirela.
Luck started to yell at Kalan for his annoying timing when he caught Emilian's comment.

"For a waste of space you talk too much Mortal," Luck said crossing his arms. "This babe is your daugther?
I'm glad she didn't inherit that face of yours."

Luck looked over at Kalan to see him looking into the dust where Kailos was.
Kalan's eyes narrowed as he watched him walk out rotating his shoulder.

"That one actually hurt," Kailos said before cracking his neck.
Seeing Kalan he adjusted his black gloves and chuckled to himself.
"How interesting, my old comrade is here."
Kalan and Kailos met each others gaze before a straw sword formed in Kalan's hand.
"I said I'd protect her....it's about time I acted upon that promise once more."

Kalan held the sword in front of him moving both hands to the hilt, however a bloody pillar exploded next to him before Kervani appeared from within it holding a surprisingly dry book.
"Father?!"
"Feel like teaming up Kalan," Kervani said smiling at him.
Kalan looked at him before smiling back and turning to Kailos.
"I needed a new move, follow my lead."

Kalan and Kervani ran forward towards Kailos who built up his red energy. Kalan swung his sword towards Kailos but he punched threw the straw with his strength smiling, however Kalan turned his body as Kervani came in and punched Kailos in the face knocking him back.

"UNITY ATTACK!"

Kalan screamed this as he kicked Kailos causing him to stagger back, Kalan stepped forward punching Kailos in his chest before unleashing a flurry of punches on his torso, he punched him once more in his chest before bending down as Kervani jumped off his back and drop kicked Kailos in the chest causing him to stagger back and cough.
"I got your back Kalan!"

Kervani grabbed Kailos and turning threw him back towards Kalan who punched Kailos knocking him back at Kervani who lifted his hand causing a pillar of blood to throw Kailos in the air.

Kalan and Kervani ran up to each other before going back to back and extending their right arms to the sky.
"Kalan and Kervani's!'
The two said the last part together bright aura's bursting from their bodies.
"LOVELY TEA PARTY OF VICTORY!"
A stream of blood and straw exploded into the air combining into a combined corkscrew of crimson and yellow.
"FEEL OUR RAGING SOULS!"

The combined attacked slammed into Kailos before he let out a loud cry of pain as it forced him higher into the air. The corkscrew vanished before Kailos fell back down to the earth, Kervani and Kalan turned their bodies and extended their hands sending out one more corkscrew that caught Kailos out of the air sending him flying through a few buildings vanishing into the distance.

Kalan closed his hand into a fist and extended it to the sky.
"Justice and Love prevail again!"
Kalan placed his hand on his waist and looked towards the sky before grinning
"Wahahaha! That's how it's done. Thanks father-"
Kalan cut himself off to see Kervani was gone, he rubbed the back of his head before shrugging his shoulders.

Kalan walked over to the unconscious Mirela and knelt down to her, he smiled and reaching down pet her head.

"I'm a bit late...but I'm keeping my promise to you. Still you have to be more careful...the bad guy can't be a hero too often...."
Kalan stood up and walked into an alleyway bringing the remnant straw back to him.
"I'll leave Mirela to you three. I'll go find Inae. Take care."
Kalan raised a barrier of straw that blocked the alleyway before he ran off into the distance towards Inae.

Liriana stared at her hands as the guards spoke to the head of the orphanage, she could hear their conversation though they were trying to whisper.
After the situation with her mother she was escorted to the orphanage by the guards, they didn't even bother to clean the blood off her.

The head of the orphanage a middle aged woman with red hair looked back at her before turning back to the guards.
They were going to give her three months for someone to adopt her, if no one adopted her then in three months she would be executed as an adult for her crime.
If she was adopted then her new family would have to deal with the crime.
Liriana lowered her hands and closed her eyes.
"Why don't they just kill me now...."

Liriana stayed in the orphanage deciding execution was the best way to make up for her actions.

She sat by the window in a small wooden chair everyday and stared out towards the forest, only moving to eat dinner and sleep.
Adults came and left taking kids with them, the head woman would look at Liriana but never asked her to join the kids in the main hall.
She hated her just as much as everyone else, she knew when the other kids beat her and she turned a blind eye to it. Only helping when the kids started picking up objects.

She didn't help each time.... even when the kids got hold of shards of glass and wooden boards.
They left scars and bruises on Liriana...but they never hit her face, they always cut her arms and hit her stomach or chest, the head lady told them not to leave scars that couldn't be hidden.

Liriana said nothing as the days and months went by and always sat by the window waiting for the three months to pass patiently, growing accustomed to the beatings she would always raise her right arm against their attacks so she could use her good arm later on.

Liriana always heard the mumblings of the kids and adults. Impure thing...don't look at her.....why doesn't she just die? A wasted existence.
She ignored the mumblings of the others, and put aside the nickname the 'Crimson Child' they gave her.

Unhappiness and sadness filled her days, just the way it should be. Happiness...was nothing more than an illusion, a dream for the weak minded.
Sorrow was real and it was something she could believe in, she would be patient and would die for repentance for what she did....at least that was what she wanted...until they came.....  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games