Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm
[[ Psh, Alice likes danger ;D ]]
[[ Dangerous crypts are mainly why i like it there ;D ]]

Alice frowned, "But, i was thinking we'd buy a house if i couldn't get the cathedral back." she said.

Shadow Alice walked in behind the three, "I say we take the cathedral, of course. It's cold, dark, and uninviting. What more could a demon and a vampire ask for?" she said, swinging her right arm around Alice's shoulders.

[[edited *again]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Word took the potion and tilted it into his mouth. "You'll be ok, I promise..." she whispered to him and continued to pour the liquids in his mouth. She closed her eyes resting her head on his.  

Ari-Goes-Rawr

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm
"She's diffrent, I don't get any bad vibes from her so she must be okay, but she is another thing that stands in are way from finishing this, thats what makes me think Naga could have sent her." Lena said turning her head from the stairs to Eli, and to the stairs again.

Lena doubted she would hurt her own comapnion to get here to try and kill Layam, but still Lena had seen worse in people, so she had to haunch intill she was absolutley certain.

Lena wondred saw Alaster sitting at the far end of the table eating. Lena took the seat next too him.

"What vibe do you get from her?" Lena asked Alaster

{I was thinking that if you are up too it, Alaster could be Lena's watcher, a person who watches over the slayer, giving her lessons on demons and such, and training her.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm
Alaster shook his head, "I don't know, i'm just trying to stay calm. The smell of her pet's blood is driving me crazy." he said, forcing back an egg to distract himself.

[[ If anyone could teach Lena about undead enemies it's Shadow Alice, ]]
[[ **SPOILER ALERT** ]]
[[ The portals Shadow Alice enter into Havencrest with lead to a dark, twisted version of Havencrest completely filled with mostly shadow demons and other interesting species of the undead. Shadow Alice knows all about unholy creatures, being one herself. Her world will become accessable soon to those she brings there. ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm
"Mmmm, there isn't anything more abtising than fresh blood the morning right Alaster?" Lena said with smile, as she put her head in her hands and began to giggle.

Lena than tilted her head back and began laughing again, she didn't wanna ruin this for herself, this was the first time in awhile that she actually sat and laughed.

Lena began to giggle, but than she began to laugh again.

She patted Alasters back and was still laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm
"A big beautiful house with her boyfriend?" Eli said hopefully. "and are you going to be at her side forever?" he asked shadow Alice.

(( I know, she can live wherever. She should stick up for herself, she acts like a total sub d; ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm
[[ I can just see Alaster looking at Lena like, ]]
[[ >:C ]]
[[ Lol ]]
[[ Brb i'm being sucked into family time again, SAVE MEEE :C ]]

Layam held out the second bottle to Wordynne, "Here, this pulls together cuts and gashes, it'll stop the bleeding." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm
"Actually.." Lena said as she came out of her laughing fit.

"Shadow Alice can you tell me about shadow demons like yourself? I am sure most of us would actually like to know more about them." Lena said.

"Oh and by the way, i think the Cathedrial is the best place to be, its calm and quite just the place for someone to think." Lena said.

Lena than thought of a place where she could live, she turned to Alaster giving him a big grin, not talking intill he would ask her what she wanted.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 pm
Shadow Alice grinned widely, "It seems as if i'm getting quite popular." she said, slapping Alice's back firmly "I don't know why i didn't come here sooner, i think i might stay." she said, shooting Eli a teasing smile. Shadow Alice glanced at Eli, then Lena, "Well, i suppose i can tell you a bit about myself to satisfy everyone's curiosity," she began, "I am what you would call a Shadower. I live to serve the body i belong to, in this case, Alice." she pat Alice's head. "And no, i don't serve her because i like her, hmm.. how can i explain this... you see, we are obviously the same person, meaning her feelings are mine, and mine are her's. If i'm angry, she will be too, and vice versa. Now, the same rules apply to physical injuries. If she gets hurt, we share the pain. If she dies, i die too, if i die... well, you get the picture." Shadow Alice explained with a grin, twirling a strand of her scarlet hair in her fingers. "Although we share many things, you can obviously see personalities isn't one of them. I am the exact opposite of dear Alice, if she's nice, i'm mean, and so on. I'll save you that speech. About your question," she said, looking at Eli, "i can leave, but i don't want to." she winked. "I come and go as i please, unless Alice were to ask me otherwise, but who would want to get rid of me?" she gave an insincere giggle in a teasing manner. "I'm from another realm that mirrors your own. The only differences are that it's filled with loveable little folk like myself, your own demons, and complete darkness. There's no such thing as dawn in my world, it's perfect. Until it gets boring." she added, sighing. "But enough about that, let's talk about me again," she said, walking over to Lena. "Since you really want to know, 'shadow demons like myself' can do almost anything Mal'Naga can. Each of them serve Mal'Naga, so why shouldn't they? There would be no threat.. or so it seemed. I was under Mal'Naga's control until the centaur ripped me out of Alice. I was having so much fun, too, you guys were fun to play with," she said, glancing at Eli with a wicked grin. She looked back at Lena, "When Layam separated me and Mal'Naga from Alice, she tried to regain Alice's memory from him, and she did, but she stole a few unnecessary extras, like me. When she took Alice out of his control, she took me too. And now instead of serving and obeying the king of shadows, i get the honor of taking orders from a 'candy a** red-head', as i've explained to you earlier, Lena. Though i suppose she mistook me for a memory.. oh well, i'm a happy accident." she winked, smiling widely, "Since i was Mal'Naga's shadow demon, i can do the basics, hide in shadows, create darkness, use portals, shape shift, you get it. But i can also do fun things like this," she pointed at a vase, knocking it onto the ground without even touching it, shattering the delicate pottery. She stood in silence for a moment, "Too boring?.. I thought so too." she sighed, looking at the broken vase. The pieces trembled for a moment, lifting into the air and darting at Alaster. Each piece slammed into the wall behind him, some stuck to his chair just inches from his skin. She stuck her hand out and caught one fragment that sped at his face, crushing it to dust in her palm, "And that's all for my show and tell." she said, bursting into laughter at the scowl spread across Alaster's face.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 am
"So I kissed you and you threw me through a door?" Eli frowned, interrupted by shadow Alice chucking pieces of a vase at alaster so he burst out laughing.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 am
[[ My dad's grounding me from the PC and the Wii for a few days because he thinks i use the internet way too much. stare ]]

Shadow Alice shook her head, "I never said i was in full control. In all honesty i would've thrown you through a door twice if i wasn't sharing her body at the time." she said, smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 am
[[ >_< That's so straight (rather than saying gay me and my friends say that's so straight) But yeah do it d: That's what I do. ]]

"And I would have ripped you to shreds if you hadn't been sharing her body at the time," Eli smirked back. He wouldn't admit it but he liked Shadow Alice, they had some things in common, they both hated Alaster and wanted to protect Alice.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 am
"So.... If you are a shadow demon from another world, do we all have a doppleganger counter part?" Lena asked Shadow Alice.

Lena wondered if a person would go threw the portal with Shadow Alice, would the counter part come out and act like the person, tho it clearly wasn't?

Lena turned on her side on the chair, grabbing a piece of glass from the wall, she pullied it out and rested it on the table.

Lena liked Shadow Alice just as much as she liked the real Alice, than she
came up with a new question.

"When she is happy what do you feel? OH, and what did you feel when they were in the shower?"Lena asked, she would bust Alaster's balls all day if she could, that's what he gets for charing her clothes and body
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 pm
[[ Tina needs to come back ): ]]

Eli's face grew red and he rubbed his neck, letting out a short nervous laugh. As much as he wanted to hear what shadow Alice would have to say about that, he had things he needed to take care of before they fought mal'naga. He turned to Alice, "I need to pick up some equipment before the fight, I will be back soon," he kissed her cheek and gave her a tight hug, then walked up stairs finding his pants and sliding into them. Finally he exited layam's shack and started walking toward central plaza on two feet, unable to morph. He assumed because he didn't really need it right now.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items