Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm
"You sure fooled me, how he protected you. And how you begged me not to hurt him. 'Oh please don't hurt him, anything but that.'" The dwarf scoffed mockingly at Mont and threw the first heavy punch hitting Mont squarely on the jaw and sending him stumbling back against a boulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm
Mont's ears twitched, here came the righteous line,"That is what family does for one another, protect and care." He wiped blood from his lip as he got up, licking it up,"I guess the bloodlust can't see that."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm
"Nice gauntlet you got there, had fun retrieving it?" The dwarf laughed and triggered spikes in the knuckles of his own gauntlet. "Time to have some fun" he smiled evily and circled Mont looking for his opportunity to strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm
Mont came in with a right hook,"Yeah, your defenses are ridiculously weak. I could find better human traps easily." He smirked, pride was his weakness.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 pm
The dwarf laughed and took each of Mont's hits. "Who needs defense when your punches are so weak?!" He looked over Mont for a second then swiftly he dealt a heavy punch straight to his groin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 pm
"Eek!" Mont folded his legs in,"My punches are not that weak!" He tried to hammer fist him before he fell.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm
The dwarf laughed "I've been hit harder by a dwarfling" He kicked Mont in the groin to keep him down retracted his spikes and held Mont's head in one hand tightly. "Say goodnight kitten"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm
Mont sighed,"So much for manly pride in a midget. At least they have shamelessness." He laughed before he kneed the little bugger off him. He held the thing up by its head, not facing him, and tossing him into a wall of stone.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm
The dwarf growled as he picked himself back up. He reactivated the spikes and launched himself at Mont knocking him to the ground and pinning him down while he repeatedly punches his face over and over and over again ripping fur and skin with each punch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm
Mont took the hits with a smile as he shoved a bottle of alcohol into the dwarf's mouth and uppercut him. "You little cheap thing, you want to play THAT game?" He kicked at the little thing,"Be off!"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm
The glass shattered in his mouth and he spit blood and glass into Mont's face. He aimed his next punch and landed it heavily against Mont's throat the spikes digging in deeply. Both winding him and cutting him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm
Mont began choking on his blood, still making laughs at his last act. He closed his eyes, trying to have another alchemy miracle happen. He hoped the dwarf was finally done as he slowed his breathing. He was visualizing that the wind pushed the midget off him, hopefully scaring him off. Then he opened his eyes as the answer was clear, this was his fight. He pushed his claws into the man's artery, feeling sorry for him and pushing him off at the same time. "Now, that last one you said. Oh thats right, you can't talk." He laughed evilly as held him down, pouring lime into his mouth.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 pm
The dwarf gurgled and squirmed trying to escape but to no avail. He was drowning and choking from Mont's deathgrip and liquid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am
((um... what i miss?))  

FirionTheDragon

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am
FirionTheDragon
((um... what i miss?))

(A lot XD You've missed a lot)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games